❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (discussion & forms)

Postby ethium » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:37 am

okay! i've finished egretswipe on pg 5,
      if anyone would like to be siblings/discuss friendships/enemy relations just dm me or @ me here!

@néktar; if you see anything you'd like changed just let me know! i'm happy to do whatever so long as it fits your vision.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♛ feral » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:57 am

rainstripe is done on the previous page! gonna work on my 2nd character now.
♛ feral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:02 pm

vaermina, ofc she can! i can see them being together tbh and really interested in how things will play out!
    strabs, she can as well! she's very pretty and i can see boulderthroat flirting with her a lot!
    nektar, you can if you would like! so far he has 2 mates but i can see any she-cat you'd create boulderthroat would
    try to get her to fall for him! he's a very selfish cat and if he see's any pretty she-cat he'll try to make her his mate
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:10 pm

@gemini fff he shall have a harem
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:00 pm

ayeeee, my kitties are all open for relations of any kind platonic, romantic, whatever
      hmu via pm or @ me here if interested !! also making another kitty so if anyone has
      any kin, parents, etc etc they wouldn't mind having in the role-play let me know !!
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ ⊱ 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋

Postby néktar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:05 pm

█████████████████████████████████████████ 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋

i. basil basilfall ii. fourty-five moons iii. outsider iv. heterosexual v. crush, boulderthroat
vi. brave, persistent, balanced, self-controlled / unmerciful, sly, morbid, cautious
vii. basil is a tall gray-blue long furred she-cat with olive colored eyes. she has one white mark on her face and small splash on her throat. her wide ears and long muzzle are often what get anyone's attention as well as her slender stature.

viii. basil is a rather interesting molly, she fends for herself just fine and doesn't often seek out others. she is rather self balanced, understanding her needs but not often giving into her wants. the molly isn't one to be bossed around or tricked, more than likely she's already plotting a scheme. at first she can come off as hostile, though she can warm up to most if they try hard enough. she can be a tad bit morbid with her ideas and thoughts, though it's just how she grew up.

█████████████████████████████████████████████
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lionpaw

Postby ♛ feral » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:47 pm

-
-
-
-

████████████████████████
𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔢'𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢

trans female. 11 moons. apprentice. lesbian.
no crush. no mate. daughter of cloudstar.

lionpaw is a hard cat to miss, and not only because of how huge and brawny she is. it's more because of how extroverted the molly is and how she has so much trouble sitting still. she talks a lot, trains a lot, and doesn't sleep near as much as a young cat should. she's often seen as flippant and carefree which is a hard contrast to her austere father who she often doesn't agree with. there is a lot of rebellion there, and sometimes lionpaw wonders if she even wants to be a clan cat. there's so much world out there for her to see, and as dangerous as she knows it is especially with the thunderclaw about; she secretly longs to take off on her own. there has to be other cats out there that might need her help as much or more than ashclan. lionpaw is no doubt a thrill seeker and as hard as she tries to ignore it, that taste for adventure and insatiable wanderlust is still there.

she's cheerful. the girl is always encouraging of her clanmates and will always push them in the direction that she thinks is best for them even if they are her senior by years. lionpaw is also deathly protective and would do anything to help those she's close to, even going as far as to put herself at risk. she's also a bit of a spitfire and can get easily worked up, especially if you try to restrict her freedom or hurt someone that she cares about. she's honest about her opinions and usually straightforward. there's really something wrong if lionpaw isn't talking!
████████████████████████
♛ feral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:45 pm

gemini, great! this should be an interesting love triangle lmao.
        all, all forms are accepted! i'll be updating the front shortly.

also, i was thinking of starting within the next day or two if everyone else is down for that?
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♛ feral » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:48 pm

i would be down with that!

also if anyone wants any connections to rainstripe or lionpaw let me know!
♛ feral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:38 pm

boulderthroat drama, a1
    sounds prefect !

@ethium, sorry did not see your tag !! egretswipe is perfect and so handsome uvu
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me