Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby we leaving » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:11 pm

thread

thread
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Last Hope

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:14 pm

crazy-in-wonderland wrote:
LINK

The Burning Isle has always been notoriously wealthy.
And it's royal family has always indulged in the wealth of the country.
When the wealth runs out they must seek an alliance with the
neighboring kingdom in the hopes of regaining their wealth and status.
But every plan has a downfall, Royals are engaged and soon everyone's lives
are turned upside down. Will all the scandals and secrets stay hidden as the Royals
come to the Burning Isle to meet their fiancee's?
It's the Burning Isle's last hope.

Kind of reign/ gossip girl inspired.

Rules:
i. Follow all nicks and Tess's rules.
ii. realistic face claims only please
iii. This is a semi-lit so you must be able to write a least a good chunky paragraph.
iv. All characters are a lottery, pick a number and I'll PM you the role and gossip. You may pick one number and if it doesn't suit you, you may pick only once more. Either pick your first or second role then.
v. res last 24 hours and then your spot will open back up if you need an extension just ask!
vi. coding isn't a necessary but please try to leave text size 85.
vii. I want us all to be a part of this rp and progress the plot together! If you have input don't be afraid to share it. All ideas will try to be used!
viii. Post all forms on the discussion thread! relation charts are highly encouraged but not necessary.
ix. Only one character per person.
x. Please PM me all reservations.

14 roles in total

4/14 taken
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:35 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there. I'm Mac, and I'm looking for some new Roleplays as well.

What I like:
  • Unique Warrior cat clans (not just some random clan living in some random place, there has to be something special and different about this clan, like a good plot, a very unique setting, etc)(Note: A prophecy does not count as a plot. A prophecy helps a plot, it isn't a Plot by itself.)
  • Farm (No ranch only)
  • Realistic Animals (Except: no wolves, dogs, or lions)
  • Humanoid Multi-Fandom roleplays (Except: No roleplays where your character has a good chance of dying)
  • Realistic Human Roleplays (No highschool, college, or beach house)
  • Fantasy humanoid or fantasy animal roleplay

What I Don't Like:
  • Anime Pics Only
  • Canine Roleplays
  • Rude or absent Roleplay owners
  • Roleplays with no details to start with

Fandoms that I am in
    • BIONICLE
    • Halo (Covenant and Covenant species, specifically)
    • Watership Down
    • Warrior Cats
    • Wolves of the Beyond (Kinda, it's been a while)

My main request is simply a good plot.

I will not join Roleplays that have already started

I am capable and usually write a paragraph or two per post, but I will not join roleplays with more than one paragraph writing requirement

If you know of a Roleplay like these and need members, shoot me a PM. I am an educated and experienced roleplayer and I am very active
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xhat » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:40 am

Xhat wrote:
de·spair
❝ the complete loss or absence of hope.❞
It all began at Hope's Peak Academy. Despair, thrust upon the students in the form of a killing game, was what they came to know. Many succumbed to awful, awful fates. And yet, despite the odds, some survived.

That was not the end of despair, though, for the world is never short on masterminds.

Monokuma is back, and he's ready to deal out punishment.

However, this "killing game" is different from the rest. Yes, aspects such as community life remain, but there's a new facet to the game. Students, those thought to have been felled, have returned. They are confused and disoriented, barely remembering who they are. Plus, students from previous games are brought back against their will. And, of course, new Ultimates have been introduced.

Unfortunately, according to Monokuma, this game is going to be the best one yet.

*going to be semi-lit
*sixteen slots; max. two per person
*characters may actually "survive" after being killed
*killing and other things against site rules will NOT be described here, only details about the mystery component
*those who don't know what danganronpa is are more than welcome!! just pm me and I can explain
no longer active on here!! you may see me pop in time to time but I don't visit for months at a time.

││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
What a beautiful Duwang ~
------------------------ Chew

hello! it's me: your friendly neighborhood
xhat. i'm obsessed with writing both fan-
fiction and my own original work!

my main fandoms right now are jojo's biz-
arre adventure, lord of the flies, kekkai
sensen, danganronpa, and pokemon.

i'm always looking for a good roleplay! i only
do semi-lit and lit roleplays. pm me if you
have something you'd think i'd like! right now
i'm interested in fandom roleplays.

There must be no other place
---------as pretty as this town.

Xhat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:47 am

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓈
If You Leave, You Risk The Fate of Your Kingdom.
If You Stay, You Risk Your Life

𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹. 𝐸𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓎 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.

𝐻𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒶 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓈;
𝒶𝒾𝓇, 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒, 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹, 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓉. 𝒮𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝟥 𝒸𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂: 𝒶 𝓇𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁, 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝟤𝟫 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓍𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒸𝓎𝒸𝓁𝑒.

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁... 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝒹𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓁𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝟣𝟤 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒽𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒.

𝟨 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓊𝓃𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝑜𝒻. 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈; 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇, 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝒸𝑒, 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈, 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈, 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈.

𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒, 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇. 𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒.
𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒?
𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒹𝑜?

This Was A Peace Meeting
Now, It Is Survival
A Darkness Is Coming
And No One Can Stop It
Not If They Are Alone

Click Here 7 spots left!
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:48 am

"The act of living is the act of learning to enjoy the pain that comes to you."

Eliza street is a popular dumping grown for unwanted dogs where many are rescued by local shelters and caring humans. However, for those few who were never seen, then never rescued... The old Lennox Family Estate, abandoned for many years, is hidden from many people who never come to visit the creepy building. Many dogs, big and small, find refuge here.

Roleplay Link
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ - TAKE OFF THE SUIT - WHAT ARE YOU?

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:47 am

☆ - TAKE OFF THE SUIT - WHAT ARE YOU?

the war. the thing everyone feared. thanos was coming and everyone knew there
was no stopping him. but, even with the doom of failure coming closer, the heroe
s of the world still banded together to protect their home - their planet from the
wrath of the extra terrestrial being that has come to slaughter them all.

but the only thing that holds his true power is the infinity gaunlet - in the time th
anos had to plot against the planet; he collected all of the singularities needed to
power the gauntlet - the infinity stones - but will earth's mightiest heroes ever sta
nd a chance?

- canon characters and original characters are very much accepted -
- a lot of canons are open as this thread is fairly new -
- if interest in a canon character, please pm a reservation -
- highly inspired by captain's quote in avengers one -

main thread // discussion
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Plains of Paradise (wild horse rp)NEW/ACCEPTING

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:09 am

-FloFlo Le Floo- wrote:

___________________________☬___________________________________________________________________________________________
For centuries, horses have been living or working with or for humans. These two legged creatures used horses for competitions, work, transporting... Many things. But once these poor horses weren't needed, it was either they went to the slaughter house or they were taken care of until they died. Sometimes, but rarely, they were released back into the wild.

Some horses hated humans, some loved them. Some horses had to be stuck with the humans, but some managed to escape or they were released back into the wild. And after they have, they never saw their humans ever again. No matter how hard some horses tried to find their humans, they always failed. Once they stepped into these beautiful plains, there was no way out.

Now, horses are running around these beautiful plains. There are no humans who dare step on these plains. There never have been any. Some of the wild horses don't even know what a human is. Horses here are free and they do whatever their heart wishes. It's normal to have a life of freedom.

The inexperienced have to learn to adapt to their new life which can be hard sometimes. But everything comes with patience.

These plains are beautiful. Simply stunning. But with beauty, there comes pain. Sometimes, there might be natural disasters going on. Or even predators? But whatever it is... Watch out. Always stay alert and keep on watch. These plains might look perfect, they might look like heaven, but nature is cruel sometimes.

The horses who run around these plains have to face many things. Bad or good, you can learn something new from both. These plains horses roam around in are huge. Large enough to hold big numbers of herds.

Now it's up to you to live here in pure freedom and do whatever you wish. It's up to you to survive the cold winters and the hot summers. Mare, or stallion, both have important roles. And it's up to both to protect their herds or find new members. It's up to them to protect their big family from dangers.

If you ever fail as a stallion or a mare, it was clear it wasn't meant for you to be here. Unfortunately, you had no choice either. You were stuck in a beautiful but harsh land.

Horses who live here call these plains home. A true, sweet home. Some don't even want to leave no matter the conditions. Even the harsh winters are beautiful.

After all...

𝓘𝓉'𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑒.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:10 am

munchqueen wrote:
W E L C O M E xT O xT H E xB E Y O N D
A small town in the far North, known to it's residents as The Beyond due to it's secluded nature. Here, the winter never ends; driveways to shovel all year round! Well, almost all year. From the end October, all the way 'till early May. Yikes. It is normal for it to be snowing, and storms come often. Many believe that living here is not worth the hassle, but the warmth of the hearts of the people who live there is quite enough keep the cold at bay. Almost everyone knows everyone else; they've lived together all their lives, after all. This all starts in high school. There is only one out here, and everyone goes there. This is where you are, actually. Here, everyone begins on their paths to their future. What will you do with your future? More importantly, what will you do with your now?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main Thread~ ~ ~ Discussion Thread
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:33 am

────────────────! ! Image! !
    Imagehaos sowed by greed has sprouted into war.
    The province of Skyrim has always been a center for
    it's diversity and ancient roots, but lately this region
    well off region of Tamriel has fallen into war between
    two factions. Dragons have returned, and the telltale
    'dragon born' with them. Secrets are slowly revealed
    from the shadows, legends yet to be made, guilds and
    societies never heard of before just beginning to leave
    their marks. Then there is you, traveler. Whether you
    are a criminal or merchant, wanderer or adventurer,
    you are essentially the artisan of your fate; if you are
    strong enough to take it. Remember: the ice does not
    forgive.

────────────────────────────────────────────

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

This is an semi lit roleplay so I expect at least one well written paragraph or more. I have the right to accept or decline your form!
      Main thread
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me