Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby néktar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:23 am

join us ─ advanced roleplay

✧ the legacy of crookedstar leads us to a new path through the paws of laur
elstar as she takes her nine lives at moonhigh tonight. she asks for the belief
of her clanmates but they have doubts, and other dangers lurk in the shadow
s of their home. will she live up to the legacy of her kin, or will the clan fall
to ruin after 400 moons of peace. won't you join us and find out?
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puckleberry » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:35 am

143 years ago, when the Alpha species of Chirokan roamed the forest, a great famine hit. Every line of prey to the mighty Chirokan fled west. Some chirokan chased after them, only to meet their doom. When only a few were left, Zyrin, the King Chirokan, planted a single mystery seed, said to be used only in the case of immediate emergency. It did nothing but supply simple leaves as food. Or so they thought. After the Chirokan died out, decades passed. The forest had no other inhabitants than measly bugs. Until the seed completely grew, and grew, into a large, beautiful, Weeping Willow. It's branches leaned over Vernean Lake, stretching it's glowing leaves. Lost loners or travelers somehow were drawn to the tree. After all this time, the Willow is still here. After all the years, the forest has been replenished. Animals roam free in the territory.
Now, every Moonlight, all the animals that live in the forest, whether swim in the lake, hop in the trees, or roam the fields and forests, they all gather. Why? To celebrate birth, Mourn death, and remember the long-lived, scale-bodied Chirokan.
You are one of those animals. You came across the forest. You found hope here.

In the Tribe of Fryllin,
Under the Weeping Willow.

check it out now. Access it through my posts or somethin

o, swear not by the moon!

hi there. my name's puck. he/him.

i like nature, classical literature, comics of all shapes and sizes, and cartoons

please perceive me
puckleberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:42 am

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓈
If You Leave, You Risk The Fate of Your Kingdom.
If You Stay, You Risk Your Life

𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹. 𝐸𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓎 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.

𝐻𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒶 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂𝓈;
𝒶𝒾𝓇, 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒, 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹, 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝓉. 𝒮𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝟥 𝒸𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒹𝑜𝓂: 𝒶 𝓇𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁, 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝟤𝟫 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓍𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒸𝓎𝒸𝓁𝑒.

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁... 𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝒹𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓁𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝟣𝟤 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒽𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒.

𝟨 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓊𝓃𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝑜𝒻. 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈; 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇, 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝒸𝑒, 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈, 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈, 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈.

𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒, 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇. 𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒.
𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒?
𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒹𝑜?

This Was A Peace Meeting
Now, It Is Survival
A Darkness Is Coming
And No One Can Stop It
Not If They Are Alone

Click Here 8 spots left!
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

You wake up, daylight streaming through the windows, through the barely-there curtains. It streams to your face, the reason you wake up really. For a second, or a few, you just lay in the soft bed, enjoying the plush pillows and soft blankets. Sleep, for the most part, still envelopes you. There is a threat of you just falling back to sleep. That exists for almost a second. You sit up with a start, beginning to breath heavily. This is not the bed you fell asleep in, assuming you even fell asleep in a bed last night. Did you even go to bed? You wrack your brain trying to remember the events of the previous a hazy memory, nothing really certain.
You take a step, moving to stand up from the bed. It’s slow and careful, unsure if this is a dream or real life. It is real, you realized as your feet hit the cold, wooden floor. As you walk, you seem a pamphlet on a desk in the corner of the room. It explains briefly what has happened to you.
You were transported, in the middle of the night, from your own world. This world is not yours, the letter explains. Within the walls of this house, you will find people that are not of your world, that could never exist in your world. Now, you are being filmed for a television show. There is a choice, naturally. If you decide to walk back to that bed and just lay down, then you will be returned to your own world, having forgotten what happened. If you choose to walk out that door, you agree to the television show and all that will happen within it. What happens when you step out that door? That’s all your choice, destiny will find you. What you are not told in that pamphlet, but will later learn, is that for you to win out of this house and into the world, you must find love. There are matching couples, certain people you must fall for.
[the show] thread
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:57 am

PurplePartyPanda wrote:
PurplePartyPanda wrote:
PurplePartyPanda wrote:It happened years ago. A sickness began to spread over the Earth. It was like nothing scientists had ever seen before. It started out much like the flu, keeping people bedridden with a fever over one-hundred degrees fahrenheit. But then it got worse. People would cough and sneeze blood. Blisters began to form on the body. Hospitals were over run with what they called Infection Z. Many people began to die all at once. Everyone was scared. Mayhem broke out. Governments fell. Entire Countries were destroyed. Nobody was safe, nobody could escape Infection Z. At least that's what the survivors thought. A new generation sprouted. They were able to withstand the forces of Infection Z. But with this new generation came something nobody had ever seen before, powers and mutations. Creatures which were once thought of as fairy tales or scary stories were now becoming real. This new generation was called The Infected, but with the Infected came The Saviors, at least they thought they were saviors. The Saviors also had powers and mutations, but they wanted nothing to do with any of it. So they began to abduct Infected and run tests on them, trying to figure out how to make everyone human again. If you were one of the abducted you were part of The Taken.

Main Thread

Discussion Thread

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:36 pm

About twenty years ago in the Johto region, a virus known as “Pokérus” was discovered spreading among wild Pokémon, mostly by battling. Once trainer Pokémon started catching Pokérus, scientists decided to research this new virus. They found that the virus was harmless to Pokémon, even beneficial to their growth, with no downsides other than the Pokémon becoming moodier for a few days after initially catching it. As stated though, this was decades ago.

After the initial discovery of the virus and its growth inducing tendencies, competitive battlers from all over the world wanted more of it. They sent their Pokémon out battling everything they could find, whether it be other trainer Pokémon, wild Pokémon, or Pokémon from other occupations. The pokémarts figured that if they could find a way to boost the virus’ powers and contain it, that they could make a huge profit off of it. They paid scientists to experiment with the virus and increase its power, along with finding a way to contain it to sell as a product. The scientists succeeded, but they didn't know that the moodiness the original virus caused would change into bloodthirst…

Fast forward to modern day. The Pokérus virus has become increasingly widespread, but deadly as well. Society has been taken down to the point of anarchy thanks to irresponsible trainers getting their hands on the virus and infecting their already powerful Pokémon, and going out into the wild is a death wish. Speaking of the wild, most non infected Pokémon have gathered into their own groups to protect each other and help each other with resources and shelter. This is where our story takes place.

Main Thread

Discussion: Forms go Here
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Guardians were sent to protect the world,
Dragons, gryphons, unicorns, hydras, hundreds of different creatures all sent to do one job:
Stop the demons.
Then they were challenged and left.
Now the a new threat arises and the need for them has come again,
All to face

The Coming Darkness
A mythological/fantasy shifter RP

The story:

Ages ago creatures of all sorts filled the world. Dragons, Gryphons, Pegasus, Unicorns, Manticors, Hydras, the list went on and on. They protected the world from those of their kind and others who would turn against it. Each country had their own stories and creatures of legends who fought for them. These were guardians of the world, until something got loose, something that corrupted mankind. Those guardians who were once respected or even considered messengers from the gods were now challenges, obstacles to conquer. Knights, dragon slayers, heroes, hunters, they went by many names but they struck down the guardians. To have mankind turn on them was unexpected and left the guardians confused, having no desire to fight those they guarded. The guardians turned and begged those that had once set them, those many considered gods, they begged for help. Help came, the guardians were turned mortal, turned to human.

The guardians lived out mortal lives, living amongst those who once hunted them. They fell in love, had children and died when their time came. Each generation had a few guardians, they watched over the world and fought off small threats, these became urban legends in much of the world like those of Loch Ness, Beast of Bray Road, Black Shuck, and Thunderbird, to name a few. There was balance in the world, but such a balance is often changed.

First the smaller attacks increased, stories popped up at a rapid pace. Now a great demon has come, the first of many. The embodiment of nightmares, it has already sent dozens into an eternal sleep where they are trapped in their own nightmare realm. With each person the demon traps it gets stronger.

Those who originally sent the guardians, titans or gods, have chosen to awaken as many as they can, throwing several people into a world they weren't aware of. Each guardian carries the mark of the creature they turn into so that those more experienced can identify them. They have a limited time to gather their forces and figure things out before the demons become too strong.

Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osteo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Osteo wrote:
Osteo wrote:
Osteo wrote:

Themyscria; Home of the Mighty Amazons....
Created by the gods to guard the world against any and all evils, the mighty Amazons are semi-immortal women, who process inhuman abilities. Faster, stronger, and more agile than the average human, these unparalleled female warriors are feared by all on the battle field and will never back down when faced with a challenge.
Originally committed to their duty, the Amazons fought ferociously to maintain the balance of good and evil, however after centuries of battle the warriors began to lose their faith in humanity. Weary and tired, the Queen of the Amazons; Hippolyta, finally decided that too many of her people had been lost to a useless cause. Thus retreating from the outside world, the Amazons left for Themyscria;
a magical paradise hidden from the mortal relm and the evils that come with it.
For thousands of years this island has been the Amazons home. Undisturbed and finally at peace, the warriors lead simple lives, yet still train for battle should a greater threat ever arise.
Osteo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:40 pm

━━━━ (( we've lost our way... )) ━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- 1 9 8 0 -
a group of best friends, a dark night with a chill in the air
and the desire for adventure lighting up the children's hea
rts. that fire only to be extinguished as the terrors of the
real world seared their eyes. death. an inescapable way of
exiting this world, these children's carefree hearts now ta
inted by the dark death of a suspected missing person...

- 1 9 8 1 -
for the past year the kids observed with guilty hearts and w
orrisome eyes as the missing person case was investigated,
searched for and never found. as the months past by, the ca
se got buried under other reports and it was eventually aba
ndoned. the children kept their lips sealed, too fearful of t
he trouble they'd get into if they spilled about the body an
entire year after they had found it, what would everyone say?

- 1 9 8 2 -
after another year the missing person's family speaks up, de
manding for the person to be searched for again. as the kids
catch wind of this news, they make a promise, a vow, to find
the body again and solve the case, to make up for not saying
something sooner because later is much better than never...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

One spot open!!!
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Plains of Paradise (wild horse rp)NEW/ACCEPTING

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:47 pm

-FloFlo Le Floo- wrote:

___________________________☬___________________________________________________________________________________________
For centuries, horses have been living or working with or for humans. These two legged creatures used horses for competitions, work, transporting... Many things. But once these poor horses weren't needed, it was either they went to the slaughter house or they were taken care of until they died. Sometimes, but rarely, they were released back into the wild.

Some horses hated humans, some loved them. Some horses had to be stuck with the humans, but some managed to escape or they were released back into the wild. And after they have, they never saw their humans ever again. No matter how hard some horses tried to find their humans, they always failed. Once they stepped into these beautiful plains, there was no way out.

Now, horses are running around these beautiful plains. There are no humans who dare step on these plains. There never have been any. Some of the wild horses don't even know what a human is. Horses here are free and they do whatever their heart wishes. It's normal to have a life of freedom.

The inexperienced have to learn to adapt to their new life which can be hard sometimes. But everything comes with patience.

These plains are beautiful. Simply stunning. But with beauty, there comes pain. Sometimes, there might be natural disasters going on. Or even predators? But whatever it is... Watch out. Always stay alert and keep on watch. These plains might look perfect, they might look like heaven, but nature is cruel sometimes.

The horses who run around these plains have to face many things. Bad or good, you can learn something new from both. These plains horses roam around in are huge. Large enough to hold big numbers of herds.

Now it's up to you to live here in pure freedom and do whatever you wish. It's up to you to survive the cold winters and the hot summers. Mare, or stallion, both have important roles. And it's up to both to protect their herds or find new members. It's up to them to protect their big family from dangers.

If you ever fail as a stallion or a mare, it was clear it wasn't meant for you to be here. Unfortunately, you had no choice either. You were stuck in a beautiful but harsh land.

Horses who live here call these plains home. A true, sweet home. Some don't even want to leave no matter the conditions. Even the harsh winters are beautiful.

After all...

𝓘𝓉'𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑒.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me