Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon May 08, 2023 3:22 am

Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ยท ยท ยท ใ€‹๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰ โ”€โ”€ open spots!

Postby senna_ » Mon May 08, 2023 6:12 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”‚
Imagexxx

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Welcome to New York, where dreams become opportunities, and success is the
oxygen in the city air โ€” for those who pay to have their wishes granted, at least.
Those who do not qualify get left behind, pushed back into shadows of the city:
the land of misfits, whose population grew following the latest economic crash.
Receiving the short end of the stick, those within the cityโ€™s shadows were left to
clean up after the city folks. With this new system, the rich would grow richer &
the poor would remain poorโ€ฆ

Until the interference of the Trinkets, a group of young adults, who stood amongst
the unfortunate. Originally sent to a boarding school with the hope of ridding their
mischievous energy, the Trinkets were left in the dirt the moment the school shut
down, and with no family around, they turned to each other. Now, they are proud
and determined to enforce a strike and prioritize their well-being.

Unwilling to deal with the misfits themselves, the city folk sent over their younger
crew โ€” their own children and local interns โ€” to keep a watchful eye on them,
which included going undercover and joining the group with the hope of receiving
further information on their future plans. Some of the city folk know their job and
will stand by their opinions on the Trinkets. Others, however, may realize the brutal
reality of New Yorkโ€ฆ

PM me for reservations!xxxxxxxxxxx[ main threadxxxxxxxdiscussion & forms ]
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed May 10, 2023 11:14 am

Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome...To The House Of Cards...

Postby wolfrunner » Thu May 11, 2023 8:10 pm

wolfrunner wrote:"Yuma! Tori! Look out!โ€

-โ€-----------------------

A new threat is looking to destroy Astral World, one more powerful and dangerous then Don Thousand. It is gathering power and amassing its capabilities preparing for the war it is planning on waging. With this new threat rising on the horizon, Astral is prepared to fight but this time fight along with all his friends as well as Yuma.

On the Earth side of things, Yuma is headed to Astral World along with his friends when something goes wrong. When the portal to Astral World opens up several lights burst suddenly unexpectedly through the portal crashing into the group sending them hurtling towards the ground. The culprits? Each light, five, turn out to be a hooded cloaked individual. Thinking that these individuals were the ones after Astral World, Yuma is ready to challenge the new arrivals to Earth when the case at his hip which holds his extra deck full of Numbers glows giving off ripples of energy before the top pops open. After which several cards float out from their fellows glowing with the same pulsing energy before flying to the cloaked arrivals....a card for each figure....before settling into the hands of the new arrivals.

"You can call me the Queen of Spades and all of us together make up the Royal Flush. Nice to meet all of you and thank you for keeping our partners safe and sound for us." said the shortest hooded figure as she held up a pair of the glowing cards which had fled somehow from Yuma's extra deck. The pale blue light then faded from one of the cards dispersing revealing the design of a familiar Xyz Monster.

Number 73, Abyss Splash rested between the mysterious apparently female figures fingers. And, as though on cue, the lights covering the other stolen cards also faded to reveal their identity as well...

Number 62, Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon.

Number 94, Crystalzero.

Number 65, Dijinn Buster.

Number 54, Lion Heart.

Four of the seven Mythrian Numbers, as well as Number 62 which Kite had acquired on the moon dueling Mizar, had all been somehow stolen by these five new arrivals.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4860230

It has been years since the battle with Zeref and the Alvarez Empire. Now that things have finally settled down for a little while, Fiore has entered a time of peace and is flourishing. Fairy Tail is no exception, the infamous rowdy guild welcoming a brand new generation to their ranks. How will this new generation contribute to the legend that is their friends and family? Let us find out together!

We start our adventures with anything but pleasant adventures and wild hijinks which result in a guild gaining a new young member though. Oh no. For you see something is stirring. Something long forgotten over the millennia has woken up and is on the move after biding itโ€™s time for years-

It all starts with a brake in at the royal palace, nothing too out of place there except for a very curious secret stolen artefact of ancient times and unknown power. All that was left behind was a single black feather which could cut through metal as though it were the strongest blade and the defeated Garou Knights who guarded the artefact in the Abyss Palace.

At first the Queen of Fiore, Hisui E Fiore, decides to keep this quiet and hire a small group of promising powerful young wizards from some old familiar guilds to track down the thief and artefact with nothing but a few vague details. But when Yukino Agria, a member of the Sabertooth Guild is attacked seemingly out of nowhere and one of her Celestial Gate Keys stolen, it becomes clear to all that something is far from right.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4857428
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the 100 roleplay // a were-creature war roleplay

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Sat May 13, 2023 12:09 am

โ—ค
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ—ฃ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
xxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”‚
    The Ark is dying. x The xlast efforts xto hold together
    the space habitat's life-support systems have provided
    nothing x more xthan a x temporary solution. x But the
    Council has x formed x a plan. x Nearly xa century after
    nuclear fire rendered the Earth uninhabitable, they are
    to xsend xdown xa hundred xof x the Ark's detainees to
    determine whether xa return to xthe planet is possible.
    Should they succeed, xthey will be pardoned from their
    crimes. But should xEarth prove to be xas hazardous as
    they fear... well. The hundred will die.
    But what the inhabitants of xthe Ark never expected to
    encounter upon landing were people. Grounders.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

TITLE

CHARACTERS

RULES

STATUS

DISCUSSION

๐Ÿžญ๐Ÿžญ๐Ÿžญ๐Ÿžญ
๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฉ๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘พ๐‘ตโŸ ๐‘จ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ
๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐’€ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พโŸ ๐‘จ ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Blackwater, Montanax has been the territory of Black Dog MC
since xthe days of its xestablishment. x Here they are free to
roam, to hunt โ€” the outcasts of the outcasts, wolves who have
been xunable to fit in anywherex but in xthis backwater of a
town. x So when the xCoyote Club xrolled in, seemingly out of
nowhere โ€” x safe to say they weren't welcome. x Wolves and
coyotes, x they're mortal enemies, xand one town could never
be xbig enough for xthe two of them. x But the Coyote Club's
on the run from x certain x death back in x their hometown,
and xthey've got xnowhere else to go. x The strenuous peace
lasted a day and a half, before a fight broke out in the local
bar, xand a group of Coyotes mobbed and killed a Black Dog
in what they claimed to be self-defense. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There's no going back. This means war.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ปฌ แดกษชษดษข๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ส€แด‡แด… - open!

Postby ๊œฑแด€สŸแด‡แด. » Wed May 17, 2023 4:11 am

otisblue wrote:
the redwing tribe were the first to tame the dragons, millennia ago. the chief had earned the respects of the largest, post powerful dragon to live. the dragon they called, the crimson fang; a giant, reddish-brown winged reptilian creature with blood red fangs and bright yellow, slit eyes. the tribe worked alongside the dragons for thousands of years, until the creatures were driven far underground, into a subterranean world unknown to the other tribes. for centuries, the dragons lived in secret with the redwing tribe. everybody else in the world believed both the tribe + the creatures were dead. there were other dragons across the planet, sure, but nothing anywhere near as powerful or plentiful. most dragon species above ground were poached into extinction by tribes and their rivals- both hunting for sport and to 'protect' themselves.

throughout the years, the tribe had a select few members venture up to the surface to gather intel; what is the world like now? are dragons still there? short answer, yes, dragons still reside on the planet. only thing is, they're now used as servant 'pets', mistreated and neglected. the underground tribe are growing angry. they've managed to advance alongside their surface foes by stealing technology, books, etc, but some things just aren't easy to learn.

as if fate stepped in, a group of university students somehow came across this underground world. stunned, the group is confronted by the chief of the tribe and taken to be held in their camp. luckily,
                  .the group had no interest in betraying the redwings' location; in fact, they decided they would help...

๊œฑแด€สŸแด‡แด.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the 100 roleplay // a were-creature war roleplay

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Wed May 17, 2023 4:15 am

โ—ค
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ—ฃ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
xxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”‚
    The Ark is dying. x The xlast efforts xto hold together
    the space habitat's life-support systems have provided
    nothing x more xthan a x temporary solution. x But the
    Council has x formed x a plan. x Nearly xa century after
    nuclear fire rendered the Earth uninhabitable, they are
    to xsend xdown xa hundred xof x the Ark's detainees to
    determine whether xa return to xthe planet is possible.
    Should they succeed, xthey will be pardoned from their
    crimes. But should xEarth prove to be xas hazardous as
    they fear... well. The hundred will die.
    But what the inhabitants of xthe Ark never expected to
    encounter upon landing were people. Grounders.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

TITLE

CHARACTERS

RULES

STATUS

DISCUSSION

๐Ÿžญ๐Ÿžญ๐Ÿžญ๐Ÿžญ
๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฉ๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘พ๐‘ตโŸ ๐‘จ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ
๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐‘ฒ๐’€ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘บ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พโŸ ๐‘จ ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Blackwater, Montanax has been the territory of Black Dog MC
since xthe days of its xestablishment. x Here they are free to
roam, to hunt โ€” the outcasts of the outcasts, wolves who have
been xunable to fit in anywherex but in xthis backwater of a
town. x So when the xCoyote Club xrolled in, seemingly out of
nowhere โ€” x safe to say they weren't welcome. x Wolves and
coyotes, x they're mortal enemies, xand one town could never
be xbig enough for xthe two of them. x But the Coyote Club's
on the run from x certain x death back in x their hometown,
and xthey've got xnowhere else to go. x The strenuous peace
lasted a day and a half, before a fight broke out in the local
bar, xand a group of Coyotes mobbed and killed a Black Dog
in what they claimed to be self-defense. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There's no going back. This means war.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 17, 2023 5:42 am

The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (V2)

Six months have passed since the first group of humans arrived at the seemingly deserted fairground, and were trapped when the gates suddenly closed and refused to open, and the entire fairground seemed to be experiencing intermittent, brief, power failures. During that time, the fairground was attacked by Hellhounds, which the supernaturals that ran the fairground fought off. Eventually, with the discovery of the Ferris Wheel being the catalyst that the fairground drew its power from to even exist, the fairground was saved when the humans and a certain group of supernaturals helped to restore the magics that helped power the Ferris Wheel (and, by extension, the gates).

But things aren't over yet. Before the humans could leave, another force entered the fairground during a blip of power. A powerful demon, only known as Mr. Strange. Taking over the fairground, which is now called Mr. Strange's Curious Carnival, the demon attacked, intending to capture the humans before they could leave. While some humans managed to hide from the demon - with the help of the supernatural friends they'd made - others were captured and transformed into puppets that would be forced to perform every night as part of Mr. Strange's newly programmed circus show. But not everyone remains. Some supernatural staff/performers/stall holders left, a handful were killed in one of the two attacks.

And yet, despite this, with Mr. Strange's takeover, the fairground is more popular than ever. New supernatural staff/performer/stall holders moved in to take the vacant places with new offerings. Mr. Strange's circus show is the stand-out hit. Not only that, but Mr. Strange has figured out how to magically transport the entire fairground to new locations, so every couple of weeks is a new, hidden-away place with even more visitors that may not have been able to visit before.
    But even with new locations, curious humans (or, perhaps 'unfortunate' is more accurate), are everywhere. And a fresh group of them are about to discover and enter, with no knowledge as to what they're stumbling into.

So what now? For some supernaturals (and maybe the humans), they have made their goal to find and break the spell over the captured humans, while ensuring the other humans aren't captured as well. The new group of humans will also be learning that they're not meant to be here while evading capture and learning about the new realm they've arrived in. The other supernaturals, to keep going and draw in the crowds. And Mr. Strange? To ensure total control of the fairground and capture every human that steps foot inside.

Open for new roleplayers, even if you weren't in the first version! Come and check out Mr. Strange's Curious Carnival... be on the side of the underground secret rebellion... or the side of Mr. Strange!

Roleplay Thread
Discussion Thread
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby ๊œฑแด€สŸแด‡แด. » Thu May 18, 2023 5:10 am

Last edited by ๊œฑแด€สŸแด‡แด. on Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
๊œฑแด€สŸแด‡แด.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu May 18, 2023 9:19 am

Poppycorn222

My pets