MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby rosytea » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:28 am

So I was thinking Willowfruit can fall in love with a cat in dawnclan and they can be forbidden mates!
so if any cats are open for relations tell meee
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 am

saralaxy wrote:Seeing as what I have to say on this matter clearly doesn't mean anything despite this all having been my idea in the first place, I'm leaving the rp. This drama that you don't want happened because of you and Poppy deciding not to discuss things with me. Whether I'm online or not means jack crap and that's a horrible excuse to justify your actions. I've been role-playing for 6+ years and never have I been disregarded in such a way. No matter how long I'm absent, I still deserve a message about plans regarding my characters. If I had known this would happen, I would have taken the time out of my day to make a response. Instead you decided my thoughts and feeling were so meaningless that a message wasn't worth it. If you wanted to message me sooner, you could have messaged me on here first and I could have given you my discord information. But again, you didn't care.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the roleplay and have a good time. I apologize to everyone I was role-playing with but I hope you can understand. Have a good one!

Alright, I hope you have a nice day.

(I guess Jasperkit and Mothkit can die in the flood?)
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:33 am

Mune ☽ wrote:
      Alright, I hope you have a nice day.

(I guess Jasperkit and Mothkit can die in the flood?)

Yeah, I guess so
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:29 pm

On that note,all my cats except Moonstar are open for relationships hmu if you're interested!
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Meep meep
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:30 pm

Is this roleplay opennnn??
╒════════════════════╕
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Yep!
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:40 pm

I just realized.. if Lily ever gets a apprentice if they’re not as hard working as her she’s gonna get frustrated and she’s probably gonna rage quit.

Try having a teacher that can’t explain things because she didn’t talk when she grew up, which makes her cognitive thinking skills and her β€œmouth skills” not line up correctly and therefore gets mad and frustrated that what she says doesn’t always sound like what she meant to say.
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me