Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby kingkadota » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:25 pm

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Character Preference
-I want to play a nb character :3

Sexuality preference
-NbxAny

Writing Length
-I have honestly never RP'd but I'm no slouch when it comes to creative writing. I'll write back as often as I can, which can be limited but I'll message OOC to let you know if I'm going through it work-wise!!!

Where I write
-discord or cs is fine : )

OOC
-I'd love to talk about world building and characters in depth over OOC chat : )

Characters
-I'd like to play OCs : )

Original Plots
-Fantasy
-Royalty x guard
-Aliens!!!
- Supernatural
- Apocolyptic / post nuclear war

I'm practically down for anything so just pm me! Looking for someone supportive because this'll basically be my first RP

Thanks in advance <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be Free
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kota ❊ he/she/they ❊ PM Me! Let's be Friends!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kingkadota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 jolly good times ahead ! 」── ⌖

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:44 pm

───────  ───────
    hey. the name's guh-huh!, but you can just call me nick. i'm currently a college student studying to be a biologist. i have morning classes and work, but still daily/weekly responses shouldn't be an issue for me! i'm a big chatterbox who will to talk to anyone willing to listen, so don't mind if i bombard your pms c:

─── here's a bit about me!
    ↠ i'm in cst. i can play any gender, any sexuality, and am open to any ideas!
    ↠ i usually write around six-hundred words, but tbh, i'll just mirror your posts.
    ↠ i'm extremely chill, so i won't get mad if anything prevents you from replying.
    ↠ feel free to talk to me over discord!

─── anyway, here's what i'm looking for:
     fire emblem ↠ chrobin, dimileth, claudeth, casphardt & more!
     warrior cats ↠ forbidden romances or prophecies? or a hanahaki disease cross where there's a prophecy from starclan, and they're pissed. they send a few cats to get hanahaki disease because starclan can do that, and they're double screwed because one character, the medicine cat, is in love with the clan's leader.
     pokémon ↠ dungeons and dragons themed pokemon rp. ↠ pokemon rivals turned something more???
    ↠ one of us is the head of a very dangerous pokemon villain organization, and the other is the one person that maybe, maybe is going to change their mind about not destroying the universe. ↠ i'm from the glorious, most prosperous team magma of hoenn,,, our cause is noble and just and we can't wait until groudon finally decides to wipe this world clean of all the oceans like rayquaza intended <33. you're a smelly, stinky team aqua member who keeps messing with my plans. you're extremely annoying, and i can't stop thinking about you- because i hate you so much- not because you have a nice face. glory to groudon.
    ↠ other interests are twewy, infinity train, total drama, and whatever ideas you may have!

─── thanks for your time! you can check my storage here!
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:51 pm

𝔸𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝟙𝕩𝟙 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙

╔════════════════════════╗
spaceғandoмѕ ;;
spacespace⤐ supernatural
spacespace⤐ star wars
spacespace⤐ red vs blue
spacespacethe last of us
╚════════════════════════╝

spacerealιѕтιc ;;
spacespaceequestrian
spacespace⤐ opposites romance
spacespace⤐ small town high school
spacespace⤐ enemies to lovers

spaceғanтaѕy ;;
spacespace⤐ werewolf
spacespace halo (video game based)
spacespace⤐ vampirexhunter
spacespace⤐ shapeshifters
what to expect from me wrote:⤐ semi-literate to literate roleplayer
⤐will write 4 sentences up to 2 paragraphs unless writers block
⤐will be on at least once a day if not more
⤐will communicate if I won't be online for longer than a 24 hour period
⤐willing to play female and male characters
⤐will roleplay pairings mxm, fxf, and mxf
⤐bolded topics are ones i'm craving
⤐will roleplay either forum or discord

what I'd like from my partner wrote:⤐prefer a semi-literate to literate roleplayer
⤐someone who can give detailed responses and i will do the same
⤐will be on at least once a week
⤐will communicate if you won't be online for longer than a 7 day period
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:27 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:45 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the afternoon because I don’t get home till late. I’m also usually busy on Saturdays and Sundays so I likely won’t on at all or that much. It just depends on how I feel. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. I prefer to add my oc from Destiny for this one. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:40 pm

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ sniff sniff...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
Hai! I'm Trash. But you can call me Trash.

I am a student studying special education.
I absolutely adore rodents- and yeah... I am a strong
believer that rabbits should go back to being classified as
a rodent. It would make summarizing my interests a whole lot easier.
If I had to choose a favorite rodent, it would be rats 100%.
When I'm not holding baby bunnies, I can be found
dressing myself up in fun outfits, writing... and frowning
as I do school work.

≽^•⩊•^≼

About Me

༘⋆ I use she/her pronouns
    ༘⋆ I will mirror my partners, I would
    like at minimum two paragraphs
    ༘⋆ I am in EST
    ༘⋆ I will average about three replies a day if you are
    consistent as well, but not necessary on your end
    ༘⋆ I am only in maybe two fandoms
    ༘⋆ so I LOVE OCs
    ༘⋆ I have characters of every gender
    ༘⋆ I have a preference of mxf at the moment
    but more then happy to do any other pairing
    ༘⋆ I love and encourage OOC chat!
    ༘⋆ I write in 3rd person
    ༘⋆ I've only met one other person who enjoys
    writing in 1st person... I always leave that open
    because I LOVE getting into the brain of my character

༘⋆ I roleplay on here, discord, tumblr- anywhere you'd like!
    I will likely be most active on discord as I will be notified that you have replied

My Fandoms

༘⋆ FNAF (namely William Afton)
༘⋆ Undertale (namely WD Gaster)
༘⋆ Please sir can we do independent OCs...

oh no what do I do next in my ad? Well, I guess-
Current Plot Brainrots
Feel free to bring your own!

༘⋆ There has been tensions between two kingdoms for years. It was as if the two castles were glaring each other down while their reflections bobbed in the cold waters between them. But that wasn't the reality- the reality was that the two kingdoms were oceans across from each other, and the princess hadn't even known the people involved. It was truly just a battle between kings. But one day, the tension snapped. A war broke out, and as wars did it destroyed the kingdom the battle took place on. With nothing left, the princess' hand in marriage was given to the opposing young king as a gift. You need to understand, he didn't want a wife.

༘⋆ There's a new program in place. Households can volunteer to host a struggling veteran of war for a month. One singular month. Teach them how to be civilians again as they didn't have any family left to help them. The story focuses on just two of the people involved, a woman living alone matched with a man who can't even find the courage to leave his bedroom. Can be fantasy or hosted in a modern setting.

I have so many more plot ideas- shoot me a DM if you're interested!

hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Off the Hook » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:51 am

hateno wrote:
    » about me ───
      hey, i'm teno! i'm a literate writer based in est. my
      average word count is at least 350 to 400, though
      i can surpass 1k if i'm given enough substance to
      work with. i'm solely interested in fandom-based
      plots, and i exclusively write as canon characters.
      furthermore, romance is not my priority and i am
      more comfortable on discord (but, obviously, can
      write in cs' forums).

» about you ───
      i'm not super picky with who i write with, though i
      want someone who can match my length per reply.
      i'd also like someone who's willing to work with me
      to plot out what we're doing. lastly, be patient with
      responses. i have a life outside of cs/roleplaying.

» about the plot ───
      here are the fandom i'm currently itching for. send
      me a pm for a basic summary/idea of a plot i'd like
      to do for each fandom! multifandom is also always
      on the table
      ・ honkai star rail (esp. jarilo-vi or penacony)
      ・ genshin impact
      ・ the legend of zelda (botw, totk, or sksw)
      ・ pokemon (trainers, not 'mon)
      ・ splatoon

"Let's wake the sleepin'
    giants with our sloppy
    sonic science!"
Off the Hook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:20 am

Hey there! I'm Consulting_Angel (otherwise known as Angel, Angle, Consulting, etc), and ready to look for a couple of 1x1's.
I have a list of plot ideas all detailed below - let me know which one you'd like to do, the gender pairing you'd like to do for it, and any questions/ideas you might have (provided you fit the requirements for a rp partner below, and I fit your requirements as well).

1. Rival Performers
    - Two performers are rivals/enemies. They frequently clash, and maybe have quite a public reputation for their rivalry. Perhaps they are forced to tour/work together, and while spending time together, end up realising that they're not quite so different after all and the other's way of doing things/their act isn't all that bad. Classic enemies to lovers, while having to navigate being a public figure/famous. Maybe they also used to be friends, for an extra added layer. I love the idea of two magicians/illusionists, but maybe it could be two musicians, actors, singers, etc (but tbh I'm definitely more into them being magicians/illusionists).

2. Fairytale
    - The teenage/young adult descendents of fairytale characters, living either in their own realm or the 'real world' (kind of Once Upon A Time-esque? I've never seen the show). Maybe they are destined to play out their parents' stories and so our two could be from different stories, trying to avoid having to play out their story? Might work better as a group roleplay, or with playing two or three characters each? Let me know if you're interested/what you think (or if you have any ideas)!

3. Musical Theatre
    - The idea for this one would be that we pick a musical theatre plot to adapt and use original characters with (and maybe change a few plot points/details to make things less problematic if needed). Could be fun! Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Two Strangers, Hadestown (maybe have two pairs, one that takes the roles of Orpheus/Eurydice and one for Hades/Persephone), are a few that I think could work - but if you have another suggestion, I might be open to it!

So, what am I looking for in a RP partner?
- Preferably an adult!
- Can write a fair paragraph or two - massively long responses aren't needed, but at least something that can be replied to (200-500 words?).
- Willing to discuss ideas/plot points.
- Can post about once a day/every two days.
- Good with mxm, fxf, nbxany pairings.

And as for me:
- Am adult.
- Will match what you write (or try to!), I can often write about 200-500 words.
- Prefer mxm, fxf, nbxany. I may do a mxf pairing, if we double up and also do a mxm, fxf or nbxany pairing as well.
- In GMT/BST timezone.
- Usually active, will try and post at least once or twice a day.
- Thread/Forum roleplay only atm
- Have lots of roleplay ideas, and always up to discuss them!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby folie a deux » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:39 pm

hello! my name is folie (she/they) and i am looking to start a 1x1 roleplay. i am an adult and my timezone is PST!

i prefer to write semi-lit/lit (200+ words minimum, can do plenty more), and i only rp with original characters (no fandoms, please!). i am a very active writer and can answer at least once a day. i am in college and i tend to get a little slower during exam season, but i will communicate if i cannot answer for a while.

right now, i am largely interested in zombie/apocalypse AUs as well as sci-fi and fantasy AUs. i only roleplay with human/humanoid characters (aliens/monsters are ok, too!). i prefer using discord to roleplay (just because it's easy to access on my devices), but i don't mind sticking to cs if you're more comfortable with that! note that i will not roleplay fxm relationships.

feel free to pm me if you are interested and we can talk about characters/plot! thanks for reading my post :3c
┌──────┘☆└──────┐
xxx
➢ she/they
➢ adult
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x
da | fr | th
commissions
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x

x
└────────────────┘
folie a deux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ fawn's 1x1 search!

Postby fawn, » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:52 am

hello! c: I'm fawn, I consider myself to be a semi-lit/advanced roleplayer and will mirror posts where I can! I've been roleplaying online for around 15 or so years on and off. I'm pretty relaxed about responses as long as you reply at least once a week or so, I'm good! I'm in the uk so my timezone is gmt! I use she/her pronouns and my preference is to play a female character in an mxf pairing. c:

what you can expect from me:
• average of around 3-4 paragraphs per post (though with muse this can increase!)
• I prefer to play oc characters c:
• I'm fairly active, but I am ghost-friendly, I understand that life can be busy!
• I am a total sucker for any romance roleplays

what I'm hoping for in a partner
• I'd prefer if you were an adult please
• please don't post one-liners
• please communicate with me if real life is getting in the way
• if you want to pick things back up again even if it's been a while, feel free to shoot me a message!

current scenarios/roleplays that I am interested in c:

fantasy
• werewolf/supernatural x human soulmate
• angel x demon
• werewolf x hunter
• faerie x human
• d&d setting
historical(ish)
• regency period
• royalty x knight/commoner/soldier
• sheriff x outlaw
• mafia boss x rival gang member
• mafia boss x civilian
fandom
• pokemon (trainer x team rocket, champion x rocket leader, rival x rival)
• my hero academia (hero x villain, mafia!villain x trainee!hero)
• hellaverse (imp/hellborn x royalty/sin/overlord)
• warriors (med. cat x med. cat, leader x med. cat, rogue x warrior, xclan x yclan)

thanks for reading! please feel free to drop me a pm! c:
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me