Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

blue's search pt. 5

Postby baby blue » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:06 am

x
────────𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑─────────
xxxxx

about me:
hello! my name is baby blue, but feel free to call me blue! i am a female
from the u.s. i had stopped roleplaying for a bit due to school/other factors
in my life, but i miss it and i am back! i am still in school, specifically grad
school, so i might not be on every hour of the day or there might be some
days i'm not on at all. i'm here to express my creativity and maybe get back
into writing as a stress reliever. i usually write 300-500+ words based on my
partner's responses. i'm most comfortable playing female characters and
typically go for mxf pairings. i have roleplayed mxm before as well and
would be willing to give it a shot again.

what i'm looking for:
i would like for you/the group to be literate, active, and creative. i get we
all have lives, but a simple heads up is all i need if you have to go mia for a
few days, i would do the same in return. i want someone/people who are
willing to plan and hash out ideas so that the responsibility of coming up
with a roleplay doesn't simply fall upon me. i would also like someone/people
who like romance in a plot as that is something i actively seek out, but i do
not
want it to be rushed. that's it c:

roleplay ideas:
─── warrior cats ★★★★★
─── slice of life (college, high school, small town) ★★★★☆
─── royalty/arranged marriage ★★★★☆
─── werewolves ★★★☆☆
─── horses ★★★☆☆
─── dystopian ★★★☆☆
i'm also open to discussion for other things, but i'm not interested in human
fandom roleplays or animal fandom roleplays other than warriors!

baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Starsought » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:49 am

Hello! I am Starsought, but please feel free to call me Star. I am a female adult residing in the United States who goes by the Eastern Standard Time zone. I am a literate roleplayer who is capable of writing 400+ words. I'm fairly active, and will reply as quickly as I can. However, I do have a life outside of chickensmoothie so I can't be expected to reply to your post right away. I would say that I have good grammar and spelling, but I am human and will make mistakes sometimes. I am gradually becoming better at formatting, and will try my best to make pretty posts that are neat and presentable. I prefer to play original characters, and am mostly craving fandom roleplays. Pairing-wise, I am only able to do mxf pairings, but can play either gender. Doubling is my preference. Additionally, as of right now I have a high preference for writing over discord because I am more active on there and it’s easier for me to see notifications.

I don't have many requirements, but there are a few that I would like you to meet. It would be nice if you were a descriptive writer who is capable of posting at least three hundred words even with writer's block. I would also like if you were active, and able to post at least once every five days. I understand if you are going to be busy and unable to reply, but please let me know and don't leave me hanging. Please have decent grammar and spelling and refrain from using text language unless we are talking out of character. Also, it would be great if you could have a basic plot idea in mind when you message me so that we will have something to build off of. I am willing to help out, but I do not want to have to come up with the entire plot by myself.

At the moment, I am currently craving Percy Jackson using ocs, not canon characters and Runaways with powers. Please message me if you are interested!
Starsought

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letterquill » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:21 am

letterquill wrote:I'm trying to restart on here and wanted to try doing a few rps. If you want to do one with me it could either be on here or discord.

About me: I'm a scatterbrained and awkward person at times so I might be slow at responses along with not being online sometimes. I will tell you if I will take a while to reply. I usually try to mirror response lengths, but typically will do 1-2 paragraphs and would prefer if you were around that length also. I will not rp romance (if any, platonic please) and typically will write as a female character, but occasionally male. Will reply about once a week.

So I thought of a few plots I'd be interested in doing and thought I'd add!

1. A Warriors rp. This would be the tale of three clans who live in a jungle, each close knit to each other. They live in relative harmony until strange wild cats intrude upon them. These cats claim to be chosen messengers and the clans warily greet them. Soon many warriors join the strangers’ “cult.” Then the stranger begin to show their true colors, forms, and motives and our characters must put a stop to the evils. This would have some supernatural elements in it. I tried doing a group rp of it once so I have most of lore done/set up.

2. Not entirely thought out, but something like a group that goes around investigating supernatural occurrences. It would be something like the characters are a mix of humans and humanoid supernatural creatures. During one of their investigations they get mixed up with something that sends them to parallel worlds? Who knows! I'd love to plan it out more!

3. Hunger Games meets Ready Player One. The world is dying and full of man and nature created disasters. In a particularly terrible one, a new invention is released that puts our characters in a virtual world simply for being partially connected to the disaster. The characters are forced to be in a Hunger Game event and struggle to survive together. They start getting close to a chance at winning when a glitch happen and our characters see something strange and unworldly. They follow it and learn that something is very, very wrong, that perhaps they were not alone in being caged.
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:08 pm

Sullivan's 1x1 RP Search

About Me & My Characters wrote:-any pronouns
-adult
-myself and my characters are all asexual
-typically write ~500 words per reply
-happy to write on CS or Discord
-I only play OCs
-would really prefer no romance, but this can be discussed

Fandoms & Genres wrote:asterisks for highest priority
-Genshin Impact ***
-Modern Fantasy **
-Neopets **
-Superheroes/Supervillains **
-Brand New Animal
-DnD Setting
-Pokemon

Tropes I Like wrote:-Hidden Identity/Identity Reveal
-Detectives and Phantom Thieves
-Mysteries
-Escape Room settings
-Predators and Prey
-Noms
-Found Family
-Redemption Arcs
-Rivals to Friends
-Secret Mythical Creatures!!
-Borrowers or G/T
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:10 pm

Piera wrote:
Piera wrote:
Hello! Looking to fill my time with a few roleplays!

Anyway, some info about me and what I'm after in a roleplay buddy!
×"I am an adult roleplayer and prefer to roleplay with other adults."
×Australia (ACDT)
×I do MxM only in regards to romance
×I can work with short replies or long, massive ones take alot of effort from me lol
✓You can write whatever length, I just prefer more than one sentence. Not to say one sentence replies aren't appropriate sometimes, we don't need to stretch every mundane task into a paragraph.
?I usually prefer a reply within a few days, I'm not going to bother you if you don't though. I understand real life is unpredictable and obviously more important. I'm not gonna chase after you.
!Please use drawn OCs you own, I enjoy getting art of roleplays if I vibe with it!

Alrighty, now onto plots, prompts and genres!
These will just be what's currently taken over my mind. I do have other ideas and more thorough plots that I can explain further.

I like: Fluff, Angst, Romance, Bleak themes, Sappyiness,

(1)Centaurs
Centaurs have currently taken over my brain, I'd be happy to do anything involving them! Riders, wild, whatever!

(2) Pokemon!
It's peaked my interest again! I'm open to anything that's more than "They go on an adventure." I want reasons and backgrounds and also I'm totally fine with fakemon aslong as they aren't overpowered! I'm mostly keen on Paldea or Apocalyptic-themed.

(3) Kemonomimi Cat Cafe

Some other ideas just to throw some out here: MHA, GONE, Angels, Demons, L4D, Ghosts, mythical creatures, digimon

I do prefer Discord but not opposed to forums! Send me a pm!
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby folie a deux » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:52 pm

hello! my name is folie (she/they) and i am looking to start a 1x1 roleplay. i am an adult and my timezone is PST!

i prefer to write semi-lit/lit (200+ words minimum, can do plenty more), and i only rp with original characters (no fandoms, please!). i am a very active writer and can answer at least once a day. i am in college and i tend to get a little slower during exam season, but i will communicate if i cannot answer for a while.

right now, i am largely interested in zombie/apocalypse AUs as well as sci-fi and fantasy AUs. i only roleplay with human/humanoid characters (aliens/monsters are ok, too!). i prefer using discord to roleplay (just because it's easy to access on my devices), but i don't mind sticking to cs if you're more comfortable with that! note that i will not roleplay fxm relationships.

feel free to pm me if you are interested and we can talk about characters/plot! thanks for reading my post :3c
┌──────┘☆└──────┐
xxx
➢ she/they
➢ adult
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x
da | fr | th
commissions
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x

x
└────────────────┘
folie a deux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:01 am

Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the afternoon because I don’t get home till late. I’m also usually busy on Saturdays and Sundays so I likely won’t on at all or that much. It just depends on how I feel. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. I prefer to add my oc from Destiny for this one. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:18 pm

cronchbottle wrote:
cronchbottle wrote:

~𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓱~
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
Ⅰ Character Preference
-I can play male or female, but if we don't double up I prefer female!
Ⅱ Sexuality preference
- I prefer mxf or fxf! As playing males isn't my specialty mxm may not be the best, but I will try to do mxm if that is what you prefer.
Ⅲ Writing Length
- I can do 100-1000! I don't mind more relaxed rp's but I prefer having more to write off of. I can write more if you give me more to write with as well. That's just a ballpark estimate.
Ⅳ Where I write
- discord or cs is perfectly fine !
Ⅴ OOC
- I love chatting so ooc is wonderful, but not required. I love world-building, and creating new ideas as well.
Ⅵ Characters
- I will play oc or canon males, I will only do female canon's unless it's someone I'm comfortable playing. Just ask!
Ⅶ Fandoms
-Star Wars
- Marvel
- Harry Potter
- Doctor Who
Ⅷ Original Plots
- Anything fantasy related
- Mafia?
- Anything Medieval (princess x guard etc) I’m really loving this at the moment <3
- Soulmate Au's
- Cowboy/girl x robber
-Aliens?
- Singer x fan
- ENEMIES TO LOVERS!!
- Anything mystery related
- Supernatural
- Apocolyptic type rp's
I'm practically down for anything so just pm me!
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:34 pm

Hey there! I'm Consulting_Angel (otherwise known as Angel, Angle, Consulting, etc), and ready to look for a couple of 1x1's.
I have a list of plot ideas all detailed below - let me know which one you'd like to do, the gender pairing you'd like to do for it, and any questions/ideas you might have (provided you fit the requirements for a rp partner below, and I fit your requirements as well).

1. Fantasy/Supernatural
    - No specific plots for this one, I'm just interested in something involving either a fantasy setting or otherwise using supernatural beings. I have a variety of characters to use, and I particularly like opposite attract, enemies to lovers, that sort of thing. Maybe they have to team up against a larger threat? Perhaps there's a small group of heroes forced to go on an adventure together to save their land/kingdom/realm? Maybe even a human falls into a fantasy world/supernatural community? Throw your ideas at me and let's come up with something together!

2. Heroes & Villains
    - Again, nothing too specific. A hero and a villain end up falling for one another. Maybe the villain is captured and held by a hero organisation, to which the hero finds themselves visiting the villain? Or the villain is forced into a 'Reformation Programme' and is paired up with the hero, who is meant to coach the villain into becoming a hero? Lots of opportunities for interaction and drama, and the two finding out that they perhaps aren't so different after all.

3. Fairytale
    - The teenage/young adult descendents of fairytale characters, living either in their own realm or the 'real world' (kind of Once Upon A Time-esque? I've never seen the show). Maybe they are destined to play out their parents' stories and so our two could be from different stories, trying to avoid having to play out their story? Might work better as a group roleplay, or with playing two or three characters each? Let me know if you're interested/what you think (or if you have any ideas)!

4. Musical Theatre
    - The idea for this one would be that we pick a musical theatre plot to adapt and use original characters with (and maybe change a few plot points/details to make things less problematic if needed). Could be fun! Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Two Strangers, Hadestown (maybe have two pairs, one that takes the roles of Orpheus/Eurydice and one for Hades/Persephone), are a few that I think could work - but if you have another suggestion, I might be open to it!

So, what am I looking for in a RP partner?
- Preferably an adult!
- Can write a fair paragraph or two - massively long responses aren't needed, but at least something that can be replied to (200-500 words?).
- Willing to discuss ideas/plot points.
- Can post about once a day/every two days.
- Good with mxm, fxf, nbxany pairings.

And as for me:
- Am adult.
- Will match what you write (or try to!), I can often write about 200-500 words.
- Will only do mxm, fxf, nbxany - I have no preferences, so just let me know what you'd like to do.
- In GMT/BST timezone.
- Usually active, will try and post at least once or twice a day.
- Thread/Forum roleplay only atm
- Have lots of roleplay ideas, and always up to discuss them!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me