Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby cicardia » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:57 am

about me.
      ♢ call me kit, or whatever youd like tbh.
      ♢ any pronouns, default she/her
      ♢ adult user : cst, discord chat available but prefer forum rp
      ♢ will write anywhere from one paragraph to 6k words, literate or semi-lit
      ♢ will write any gender, but craving/go for fxf most of the time
      ♢ i will only roleplay ocs, sorry. usually use real fcs unless stated otherwise
      ♢ i tend to write like a novel reads if we have multiple characters
      ♢ very sporadic post schedules/timeframes because of my health

interests.
      ♢ werewolves, anything supernatural tbh. craving witches big time
      ♢ cat x big cat journey: big cat escapes human establishment, asks local stray cat for help who pretends they're a big deal, but are actually in a lot of trouble with other cats nearby. big journey unfolds, the cat's lies are revealed, i dunno. cat lies to big cat and tells them they know where "the big green" is and they lead the big cat on a wild goose chase, but a friendship forms between them/romance maybe who knows
      ♢ stray dog x lost dog: kinda similar as above. stray dog encounters lost dog, they strike a deal for something: the stray tries to help the pet find their owner, but they just go on a big grand adventure and by getting lost, they find their way home.
      ♢ warrior cats
      ♢ the last of us | we drag "ellie" or an oc for "ellie" across the country in the last of us universe, with our own twists and whatnot. ive played both games and seen the show numerous times
      ♢ the hunger games | victor x victor, quarter quell? or maybe the victors are married/partners, i dont know something messy
      ♢ post-apocalyptic/survival plots are always my bread and butter

please note!!
      i am chronically ill and may be very slow to respond or write sometimes. but if you have patience for me, i will always reply. it just may be a while before i can. i am very sick - and i really sometimes need a while to recover. while i have no job or obligations outside of existing, i spend a lot of time unable to reach the laptop. if you can understand those slow reply rates and occasional really quick response times, then we can have a lot of fun writing together!
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:53 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya, I'm Poppy. I'm looking for someone at my skill level
or slightly below/above to roleplay with. I can
roleplay on here or discord so just let me know
which you prefer. Below I'll explain
what I can provide and what I except from you, and what
kind of Roleplay's I'm interest in currently!
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

What you can expect from me
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write 300-1k words {or more}
- Online most of the day
{I check on periodically}
- More than one reply a day
{I try to post more than once
a day but some days i do get
busy}
- Contributes to plot
- Likes OOC chat
-Roleplays mxf,mxm,fxf
╚═══════════════════╝
What I expect from you
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write at least a small paragraph
- Replies at least 4 times a week
- Notifies me if you'll be gone for
a prolonged period of time
-Will help with plot
- Supportive of the LGBT+
community even if you're not
willing to roleplay it.
- Friendly,willing to chat OOC
╚═══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Key
★= how much I want to rp this rp out of 5
Italics = i would prefer this role
Bold = I will only play this role
Strike = not interested right now
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Currently wanting to focus on Romance
rather than action/adventure,but i am willing
to add those to the plot

Wanting Warrior Cats rps over everything else,
but please inquire about other things

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Warrior Cats
★★★★★

Plot line ideas -
The formation of a clan(s) and how it comes to be

Classic forbidden romance

Childhood friends to lovers (or enemies to lovers)

Journey prophecy/plot

Murder mystery

Any illness/disease epidemic & aftermath

Just generic slife of life works too

I wanna hear your ideas too! I'm open to anything so please, I love to discuss and hash things out!

══════════

Marvel
★★★★★

Spiderman/Peter Parker x my oc (really want)

Tony Stark x oc

Steve Rodgers x oc

really any canon character x oc

══════════

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby folie a deux » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:21 am

folie a deux wrote:hello! my name is folie (she/they) and i am looking to start a 1x1 roleplay. i am an adult and my timezone is PST!

i prefer to write semi-lit/lit, and i only rp with original characters (no fandoms, please!). i am a very active writer and typically answer a few times a day. i am in college and i tend to get a little slower during exam season, but i will communicate if i cannot answer for a while.

right now, i am largely interested in zombie/apocalypse AUs as well as sci-fi and fantasy AUs. i only roleplay with human/humanoid characters. i prefer using discord to roleplay (just because it's easy to access on my devices), but i don't mind sticking to cs if you're more comfortable with that! note that i will not roleplay fxm relationships.

feel free to pm me if you are interested and we can talk about characters/plot! thanks for reading my post :3c
┌──────┘☆└──────┐
xxx
➢ she/they
➢ adult
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x
da | fr | th
commissions
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x

x
└────────────────┘
folie a deux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starsought » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:52 am

Hello! I am Starsought, but please feel free to call me Star. I am a female adult residing in the United States who goes by the Eastern Standard Time zone. I am a literate roleplayer who is capable of writing 400+ words. I'm fairly active, and will reply as quickly as I can. However, I do have a life outside of chickensmoothie so I can't be expected to reply to your post right away. I would say that I have good grammar and spelling, but I am human and will make mistakes sometimes. I am gradually becoming better at formatting, and will try my best to make pretty posts that are neat and presentable. I prefer to play original characters, and am mostly craving fandom roleplays. Pairing-wise, I am only able to do mxf pairings, but can play either gender. Doubling is my preference. Additionally, as of right now I have a high preference for writing over discord because I am more active on there and it’s easier for me to see notifications.

I don't have many requirements, but there are a few that I would like you to meet. It would be nice if you were a descriptive writer who is capable of posting at least three hundred words even with writer's block. I would also like if you were active, and able to post at least once every five days. I understand if you are going to be busy and unable to reply, but please let me know and don't leave me hanging. Please have decent grammar and spelling and refrain from using text language unless we are talking out of character. Also, it would be great if you could have a basic plot idea in mind when you message me so that we will have something to build off of. I am willing to help out, but I do not want to have to come up with the entire plot by myself.

At the moment, I am currently craving Percy Jackson using ocs, not canon characters and Runaways with powers. Please message me if you are interested!
Starsought

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:32 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:04 am

Nunavik wrote:hey! i'm nunavik and i'm looking for some new one-on-one roleplays. please note i'm an adult and as such, i'd prefer to roleplay only with adults (20+). please message me if you are interested ♥

about me ;
× nuna, nunavik, or cze - call me whichever you prefer. she/her pronouns.
× literate with good grammer, long/short posts depending on muse. i
will never respond with any one-liners or pure dialogue.
× will only roleplay in third-person.
× love world-building, prefer someone who can equally contribute.
× relaxed roleplayer (a few responses/weekly), love ooc chats in-between.
× prefer discord roleplays but will also stay on the cs forums.
× prefer no canon characters unless they are used to enhance a plot
and not actively played per post.
× will only play male characters.
× M/M or M/F pairings only as i'm bad at playing female characters.

interests ;
- acotar or tog-based worldbuilding
- fairies, curses, prophecies, etc.
* percy jackson
* zombie apocalypse (fallout-based or the last of us)
- golden age of piracy
- harry potter - centered around fantastic beasts
- harry potter - centered around teacher characters
- harry potter - centered around illvermorny
    & i miss the man i was the moment we left off
    & i hate who i have become every time i wake up

━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    cze · she/her · adult · USA · sleep token fiend
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:06 am

hello hello, i'm en, and like everyone else here, i'm here to look for one or two rp partners :) i'm a semi-lit to lit writer (500-1000+ words), but i can def try to mirror if that's what you prefer. my activity is relatively sporadic because of school and other irl commitments, so posts will be all over the place (whoops) + life gets super busy sometimes so i might drop w/o notice (feel free to poke me if this happens ;; !). i'd prefer something chill+flexible, something that can still be picked up after weeks of no activity (preferably with communication tho ;; ?). i only do cs forums for rp, but i do have a discord for ooc chat if you are up for that! for my rp partners, i don't really expect anything major, just that you can write at least 400 words and are friendly+patient!

now onto what i'm interested! just throwing ideas out here, bold = more interest rn:
      - knight x dragon (knight goes to slay local dragon but instead finds a pretty person who is, in fact, the dragon, and instantly falls in love with them or something i dunno)
      - enemies to lovers (hero x villain, detective x criminal, demon x priest/angel, etc)
      - soulmates au + bonus if theres time travel shenanigans yohaji meiji romance arc style (aka they met a long time ago when one time travelled and the other has been waiting to be with them in the present)
      - reincarnation au
      - anything w angst and/or fantasy elements ngl

feel free to hmu if you're interested! if i accidentally dropped a 1x1 n you're interested in picking it back up, feel free to hmu too LMAO :skull:
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:18 am

Hello there,
I've been feeling like doing some 1x1 role plays.
I would like to RP on Discord.
A bit of info on me. I don't have the best grammar or spelling but I am on most days, and I mirror post pretty well, from five sentences to Four paragraphs. It just depends on what I'm given to work with and how much world-building we are doing.
I am an adult and would only like to play with an adult.
Lgbtq+

What I'll do:
• Make multi-paragraph responses between 1-5 paragraphs depending on what you give me to work with.
• Send fast responses/ or every other day.
• I don't mind talking in (speak) to help with the story.
• Willing to help add or create a story/or play more than one character.
• I do prefer romances in the story, I can do, M/M, M/F, F/F, and Other.

What I'd like you to do:
• Respond at least every other day.
• Be somewhat literate with your responses.
• PLEASE don't send me one-sentence responses, it doesn't give me enough to work with.
• Able to come up with twists and help with the plot and help play other side charterers as needed.

Things I'm willing to role-play:

Random
• Anything to do with the supernatural, vampires, werewolves, Demons, etc
• Soul mates (marking, imprinting, first words)
• Gangsters or Mafia
• Emperor and concubines
• Horror Ideas
• Gods/Goddesses
• 7 Sins or 4 Horseman
• Vikings/Valkyries
• Reincarnation lovers
• more just ask

Cannon
Star Wars!! I am craving this!!! (I love the Clone Wars, but I'm open to most of Star Wars)
•TMNT(movies or some TV shows)
• Phantom of the Opera
• Supernatural (TV Show)
• Alien Vs Predator
• Batman or Villains (Joker, Scarecrow, Bruce, OC, I'm open, TV Show or movies)
• Hellraiser
• Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
• Horror Romance (ie: Friday The 13th, Elm Street, Dracula, IT, The Mummy, Silent Hill)
• Hannibal (TV Show)
• John Wick
• Alpha omega/ Mercy Thomason novels
• more just ask, If you have a plot in mind, just let me know.

What I won't do?
• Just animals
• Just normal day humans/day life
• Warrior cats
• Some anime (RWBY, One Piece, Others, just ask)

Pretty open and willing to work on something. ^.^
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:35 pm

Hey there! I'm Consulting_Angel (otherwise known as Angel, Angle, Consulting, etc), and ready to look for a couple of 1x1's.
I have a list of plot ideas all detailed below - let me know which one you'd like to do, the gender pairing you'd like to do for it, and any questions/ideas you might have (provided you fit the requirements for a rp partner below, and I fit your requirements as well).

1. Fantasy/Supernatural
    - No specific plots for this one, I'm just interested in something involving either a fantasy setting or otherwise using supernatural beings. I have a variety of characters to use, and I particularly like opposite attract, enemies to lovers, that sort of thing. Maybe they have to team up against a larger threat? Perhaps there's a small group of heroes forced to go on an adventure together to save their land/kingdom/realm? Maybe even a human falls into a fantasy world/supernatural community? Throw your ideas at me and let's come up with something together!

2. Heroes & Villains
    - Again, nothing too specific. A hero and a villain end up falling for one another. Maybe the villain is captured and held by a hero organisation, to which the hero finds themselves visiting the villain? Or the villain is forced into a 'Reformation Programme' and is paired up with the hero, who is meant to coach the villain into becoming a hero? Lots of opportunities for interaction and drama, and the two finding out that they perhaps aren't so different after all.

3. Theatre
    - A more 'realistic' plot. A drama society/group is putting on a production. I'd love the play the uptight director that perhaps has an intense rivalry of a stage tech/actor that is more laidback. Tension, perhaps a classic 'trapped in a room overnight' and much more. This could be casual, maybe even work better as a small group instead to make it a bit more lively.

4. Musical Theatre
    - The idea for this one would be that we pick a musical theatre plot to adapt and use original characters with (and maybe change a few plot points/details to make things less problematic if needed). Could be fun! Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Two Strangers, are a few that I think could work - but if you have another suggestion, I might be open to it!

So, what am I looking for in a RP partner?
- Preferably an adult!
- Can write a fair paragraph or two - massively long responses aren't needed, but at least something that can be replied to (200-500 words?).
- Willing to discuss ideas/plot points.
- Can post about once a day/every two days.
- Good with mxm, fxf, nbxany pairings.

And as for me:
- Am adult.
- Will match what you write (or try to!), I can often write about 200-500 words.
- Will only do mxm, fxf, nbxany - I have no preferences, so just let me know what you'd like to do.
- In GMT/BST timezone.
- Usually active, will try and post at least once or twice a day.
- Thread/Forum roleplay only atm
- Have lots of roleplay ideas, and always up to discuss them!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

search

Postby mikhailo » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:37 pm

[ mikhailo's search ]

hello! i'm mikhailo. i'm an adult in my last year of college, so i do prefer that my roleplay partners are over 18. any pronouns. i am (mostly) a strictly mxm roleplayer, though i might be open to mxf. i tend to write one to three paragraphs. it really depends on how much you have given me to work with, and i will frequently mirror. i love to discuss plots with you because i really love my characters and storylines! as far as ghosting- i tend to be a very understanding person, and if you aren't feeling the roleplay anymore, there's actually a chance that I'm not feeling it either, so we can either revamp the plot or make a new rp altogether (whatever works). i don't ever ghost without reaching out either beforehand or if something happens to where i'll be less active, i'll message you. i prefer to have long term roleplay partners. (i had a roleplay partner for 3 years at one point, and im going on year 5 with another one at the moment too!) other than that, i'm alright with whatever, though i'd prefer semi-lit+. side note: i'm not good at making pretty posts, hence why this post looks the way it does. it's never been my forte in the ten years i've been on this website (i joined when i was a preteen, haha) and i'm sure i won't catch on anytime soon. Huge preference for Discord.

- - -

some of these pairings i have plots for, some i have 1 plot, some i don't at all.
always down to come up with plots with you tho!

fourth wing (or any fantasy tbh, love dragons and fantasy stuff).
oc x oc - some plots.
oc x xaden - one plot. oc preferred
the hunger games.
victor x victor - some plots.
oc x oc - some plots.
harry potter.
draco x hermione - some plots, hermione preferred.
oc x oc - some plots.
zuko x oc - no plots. oc preferred.
zuko x katara - some plots! katara preferred.
dragon age
oc x oc - PLENTY of plots.
alistair x oc - no preference.
fenris x zevran - i have like 1 plot for this, no preference.
oc pairings.
rebellion - rebel leader x prisoner - MANY PLOTS! prisoner preferred.
assassin x target - small plots. target preferred.
arranged marriage - only mxm. desired.
open to more
misc. supernatural.
werewolf x vampire - some plots. werewolf preferred.
werewolf x werewolf - desired, i have a few plots for this.
other.
elsa/oc x jack frost - Specific plot. Elsa preferred if mxf
mikhailo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me