2082 - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Most likely to win in training?

TARS
29%
Wren
35%
Darian
No votes
Elora
6%
Felix
24%
Zandria
No votes
Raiden
No votes
Rhys
No votes
Crystal
6%
Maxwell
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: 2082

Postby wildsight » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:37 pm

@Nightsent - Thank you !

It's late here so I'll try to get a post up tomorrow <3
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:33 pm

faceclaim dylan sprayberry

chester
banks

i promise to love you like the tides do
to wash you clean of your past regrets
to lay bare those cracks and crevices
to pour into you and fill you up
to shield you from the night
to show you your strength
i promise to love you like the tides do

he's a

medic!
so look out
┌───────────────────────────────┐
❛ cisgender male. ❛ heterosexual? ❛ 20/74 years old. ❛ 5'9". ❛ 168 lbs. ❛ wispy, wild, caramel brown hair.
❛ soft, icy, baby blue eyes. ❛ build - athletic, fit, healthy, snack-size. ❛ allergies - n/a.
❛ body mods - scars, both hands from fistfights. lower l abdomen from a knife wound. behind his r ear.
❛ rebel medic. ❛ biokinesis. ❛ hermit hole. ❛ tags --. ❛ mentions --. ❛ crush/so - hmmm jaspy?.

└───────────────────────────────┘

buckle in, here comes the tide! --
"one, two, three, four, five... six little bank's??"
a new neighbor was giggling as all of the wild bodies frolicked about outside in blissful wonder. a busted fire-hydrant was spattering and every single one of them, with bare skinny legs and missing teeth, was screaming in its glory. "yes ma'am, and all of them such perfect little critters!" his mothers loving coo. he heard her above the excitement. searching, and their eyes matched for a moment as he offered her a sweet little smile. he was the youngest and the quietest banks of the bunch, but even he couldn't resist the pure bliss of the waterfall on such a hazy summer afternoon.

if anything were to define him, it was that day. sunday, june 8th, 2067. he had been five. and he didnt know it then, but that average day out on the soaking concrete was something that most families had never gotten to experience. the massive, loud, bustling family chester banks grew up in was a rarity, and only years later, did he come to recognize his subtle blessing in it.

banks grew up in the family's cramped little apartment, overpowered, underwhelmed, and outshined by his five older siblings. the four eldest were boys - his brothers, and how they found every possible way to torment him during his early years. "banks" they would always call him, because "no one could possibly remember more than five names..." was constantly ridiculed for being the "weak" one, even though his preference was always more centered on simply engaging in daily life, versus fighting it. his name stuck however and he learned to live with it, just as he had learned to be grateful for the family that he did have.

his siblings though, they were always like that - they had all seemed to inherit the much-needed guts and glory of life on the streets, while banks could always be caught kneeling and healing anything that needed his sweet touch. it would sting for a second as he pieced back the broken wing of an injured butterfly, or scooped a squirrel off the street, but the joy of seeing the little creatures bound off or fly away - to enjoy their happy little lives again - it fulfilled a calling from deep inside of him.

life at home wasn't always so enjoyable for the smallest of the bunch. while siblings were often praised for their aggression, he was scolded for not "pulling his weight." "banks..." his father had snapped one evening after a vigorous combat session, "you're the type of kid that others protect. you cant do a darn thing for yourself and others are left picking up the slack. one day, i hope you find what youre looking for- and when you do, i hope you finally make up for all of this energy you've stolen from the rest of us..."

those words burned banks. they had been dirty, unashamed, and loathe-charged words and how they seeped into his soul. while, somewhere deep down, his father had probably just hoped to spur his son to more confidence, his directness was more chastising than anything else.

his head hung, but his father had come and pushed it back up with a rough finger, locking eyes, "dont you hang your head either- even if you've been made. the last thing you want to do, chester banks, is give into emotion."

"-but what if you 'give in' because something matters a lot to you?" a timid voice barely challenged the tension, his mind racing to the many children and elderly he had cared for... to all of those people who had never needed more than a listening ear to be healed...

"especially when it matters the most, son."

because his family had done so well in protecting their unity, it wasn't well known that their father had possessed several the rumored "powers" of the current age and so they had decided to work as supporters of the rebel cause in whatever ways they could. he and his siblings were trained in secret, his father pushing them to their very limits and crafting them into young soldiers and fellow supporters - capable of defending and protecting their life-cause. but banks was just always different.

being raised around hidden violence and secret meetings, banks found his place acting as the local medic. his love for healing people was unrivaled by any other medic, and though it constantly took life from his own, it gave him joy and fulfilled his purpose. he feels called to the medic way of life and he would do it until the very moment death stopped him. he also understands the gravity of his freedom, and while his family never went easy on him, he knows he would have never gotten the chance to use his healing for good, if it hadn't been for their ferocious pursuit of liberation.

as the years went on and the pressures of the taskforce grew ever tighter around the city of chicago, his family eventually disbursed, due to fear of the government. his parents gave their blessings to their children, and one by one, each went off on their own way. banks set out by himself, grounding himself in a quieter area of downtown. through whispers and stories, he became known for healing the few rebels he would run into on the streets. and though he would say he had had it since he was born, his true calling was found among these alleyways and quiet pubs.

(insert recruitment)

one day someone found him and offered to recruit him and he joined because he felt his skills would be put to much better use on the “front lines.”

though being with the rebels gives him the constant joy of healing and getting to help people, banks regularly finds himself challenged to stay confident and open with his fellow members. the looming words of his father, chiding him to guard his emotions, and to not get attached keeps him from really putting himself out there and due to being the last child, he remains a bit shy and often leaves the glory for others. he's content to simply engage in everyday life and to help his people as much as he can.

he just needs someone to watch over his own heart while he's out focused on healing everybody else's.

step on in, the waters! fine --
his family's tendency to speak rashly and without concern of emotion lead banks to favor keeping to himself and made it difficult for him to ever experience expressing how he really feels. banks often desires to speak, but should one want to know what he's thinking, they would know just as much through his eyes and facial expressions. he is very readable, which plays both to his benefit and deficit. every now and then though, he'll bless a random friend or stranger with a witty comment or a joke. quite often these little quips catch their receivers off guard, as he rarely ever has the courage to - but when one earns his trust, he can become a grounding word of wisdom or an open heart to listen, with no hesitation. overall, chester banks is a very lovable, sweet, quiet, and genuine person. his selflessness and constant effort at positivity mean a very understanding friend for anyone who needs one. he is considerate and humble, but he is also often very nervous and shy - especially when meeting new people or interacting with strong personalities. though his words and actions are always well-meaning, he is submissive and sometimes has a hard time standing up for himself. he'd rather go back to his healing than face conflict. he's too hard on himself. he's careless about his own self-needs - always placing others above his own, and he chokes when he has to communicate his feelings. the way that his family constantly teased him had a longer-lasting impact than they ever would have guessed and though it has made it extremely difficult for him to communicate, he wants desperately to be more of a man and a reliable friend to any who may need one.

pos. ❛ selfless. ❛ positive. ❛ considerate. ❛ humble.
❛ genuine. ❛ loyal. ❛ optimistic.
neut. ❛ nervous. ❛ shy. ❛ well-meaning. ❛ readable.
❛ submissive. ❛ protective.

h e ' l l s t e a l
y o u r n o s e !
a n d m a y b e
y o u r h e a r t !
t o o

neg. ❛ he's too hard on himself. ❛ he's careless about
his own needs. ❛ he chokes when he has to communicate
his feelings. ❛ easily embarassed. ❛ self - destructive

i promise to love you like the tides do --
since his childhood, banks has always had biokinesis - the ability to manipulate cellular matter. hes a healer who can
mold the body back into its original shape by forming the matter that needs to be there. the catch - he has to physically
be in contact with the wound in order to heal it, and physically feels the pain of the person he's healing as the injury
slowly regenerates. as well as that temporary pain, for every life he saves, a year is taken from his own. equally, for
every injury healed, minutes, hours, days, and months dropping away. chest pains grow continually worse the more
people he saves - but he hasn't told anyone this. he guards that fact with his life, because he knows his rank can be
taken away to spare him and he loves his "job." but for every life he takes, he adds one to his own. this is the only
way he can regenerate his life. he hasn't discovered this yet as he would never hurt a fly, but he honestly wouldnt be
able to handle killing a person to save himself. even if it were an accident. it would destroy him and everything he
believes in.

Last edited by bailey.t136 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

banksies relations uwu

Postby bailey.t136 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:33 pm

faceclaim dylan sprayberry
chester banks
relations

golden boy, you have a way about you
you love so fully, as a great wave cradles the land
share your wealth, help others to stand

edith crowe.
word word word word word word word word

jasper ilario.

nicholas steele.

ansel hanes.

darby maddox.

avangeline.

saša milovanović.

breanne weaver.

" w h e n i w a s
y o u n g e r , i
u s e d t o t h i n k
t h a t l o v i n g
m y s e l f m e a n t
a v o i d i n g
r e l a t i o n s h i p s -
a v o i d i n g w h a t
r e a l l y m a t t e r e d ,
b e c a u s e i m i g h t
g o a n d g e t
my s e l f h u r t .
a s i g o t o l d e r ,
i r e a l i z e d t h a t
i t w a s o k a y t o
g i v e l i t t l e b i t s
o f m y s e l f ,
b e c a u s e i w a s n ’ t
t h e o n l y o n e
r i s k i n g i t a l l .
w e w e r e a l l j u s t
t r a d i n g p u z z l e
p i e c e s , f i l l i n g
i n v o i d s w h e r e
w e j u s t c o u l d n ’ t
o n o u r o w n .
i t ’ s n o t e a s y ,
i d o n ’ t t h i n k
i t ‘ l l e v e r b e
* e a s y . *
b u t i t i s
w h a t m a t t e r s ,
a n d s o w e l o v e . "

w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s
w o r d s w o r d s

full name.

full name.

full name.

full name.

full name.

full name.

full name.

full name.
Last edited by bailey.t136 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:47 pm

TARS will respond again when the rest of his crew responds/reacts
:)
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:43 pm

eep!! I love him, bailey!
adding to the front now~
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:10 pm

yeeee! thankieeess! <3
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:22 pm

i had romi flee from the drama surrounding akiko because shes not the smartest and didnt realize a fight was going to break out and medics would be needed.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sataraxias » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 am

I figured I’d post an in-depth recap since the roleplay has moved fast and we got a few new people <3 Correct me if I'm wrong on anything or if I missed anyone!

CURRENT DATE IN ROLEPLAY IS JUNE 21, 2082. TIME IS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN - probably around 10am?

AT THE REBEL BASE:
    Disturbance by the door in the MESS HALL caused by AKIKO’s unannounced arrival to the rebel base. MAVIS & AKIKO close to blows; SHINOTO, FIREFLIES, & JESSICA are watching on. MILO on the way from their STUDY with OLIVA & BELLATRIX.JASPERis outside the rebellion base patrolling to ensure AKIKO was not followed. TACET & XYLAS are still in the hall talking. CASSANDRA is at a table by herself. HARROW is busy taking a nap in MILO's bed.

In the MEDIC ROOM (CENTER? heck idk if we decided what it’s called)‌ LEVI’s desperate search for GAUZE has been interrupted by ALEX, a loner who snuck into the base for medical supplies. No worries though because ROMI's got her cut hand covered. To my understanding, ALTHAIA is also currently, or will be‌‌‌ (?) in the MEDIC ROOM too. Nobody appears to be in the TRAINING CENTER.

Meanwhile, in the KITCHEN, HANI is preparing stew. Gatherers EVELYN, HUGO & WILLOW are currently in the kitchen taking stock of supplies before they leave for the FARMER'S MARKET. HUGO'S negation ability is currently O F F .

Currently for TASKFORCE MEMBERS at the BLACKSITE:
    HANNAH & SEPHTIS are still in the REC ROOM discussing weapons. ELORA & THOMAS are also in the rec room talking idly with each other, joined by S.A.M. DARIAN &‌ BENNETT are conversing in the CAFETERIA.

TARS is joined by a TASKFORCE SCOUTING SQUAD composed of WREN, JAXON, ARSINOE, PANDORA & ADELAINE at the MEETING POINT. TARS has just issued orders and they're readying to move out to give EDIE a hard time <3

Currently OUT & ABOUT
    CATACOMBS
    HAILEY & MADELEINE are currently out searching for medical supplies. Hailey is attempting to assess Maddy's skills. Additionally, DRIS & ALICE are also out separately searching for medical supplies or clothes.
    UPPER-CITY
    SPARROW is completely and utterly terrified of KIPP as the two sit on a bench near LAKE MICHIGAN. EDIE is interacting with ALEXANDER in the FARMER'S MARKET by a fruit produce stall.EDIE will soon have a scuffle with the TASKFORCE SCOUTING SQUAD.ANSEL & NIC are out on a run in the city together. MICHAEL just chased a thief into an alleyway to get TISH’s purse. Purse? Retrieved. Thief? Rekt. Hotel? Trivago.

Whilst no post has currently been made for him, KIAN is most likely wandering around the upper-city. If any loners, bystanders or supporters need a way in, feel free to tag the boi <3

POLLS
    EDIE has beat MILO to be crowned HOT DOG HIGHNESS (literally just made that title up but we’re all rolling with it now, yo.)
    MILO, TARS, MICHAEL received the most popular leader figure votes. New poll has been created to pinpoint best leader™. Results currently point towards TARS. We’re also currently trying to narrow down when exactly KIPP will marry the rebel toaster. Results currently point towards MAY 25, 2083.

LASTLY, just for fun, my current music recommendation <3
    Dramatic boss battle music because action is about to be action-ed!

mwahaha
Last edited by sataraxias on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolDrago » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:45 am

Honestly, should i... just leave?
Because while I love Cassandra she hasn't talked to anyone yet since I joined and I don't know how to get her engaged in a roleplay, and the second character idea I had I cant figure out how to use.
Overall I just really havent been feeling this one. I havent kept up well and basically havent done anything. maybe I need better ideas or an interaction, but I'm just not sure if maybe it would be better for me to drop out. Everyone seems well established already, I dont know what to do. It looks like it would be so much fun if I could get into it or know what I'm doing, but I dont want to just lurk here without roleplaying or talking to anyone. I dont want this to seem like a complaining post or anything, I'm honestly just not sure whether it would be better for me to leave the rp since I'm newer, though I'm not really sure if i want to.
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:47 am

SmolDrago wrote:Honestly, should i... just leave?
Because while I love Cassandra she hasn't talked to anyone yet since I joined and I don't know how to get her engaged in a roleplay, and the second character idea I had I cant figure out how to use.
Overall I just really havent been feeling this one. I havent kept up well and basically havent done anything. maybe I need better ideas or an interaction, but I'm just not sure if maybe it would be better for me to drop out. Everyone seems well established already, I dont know what to do. It looks like it would be so much fun if I could get into it or know what I'm doing, but I dont want to just lurk here without roleplaying or talking to anyone. I dont want this to seem like a complaining post or anything, I'm honestly just not sure whether it would be better for me to leave the rp since I'm newer, though I'm not really sure if i want to.

Hey, if you're having trouble jumping into the rp and getting involved, you could always pm someone about their character and ask them to interact with yours! But if you don't feel like you want to be here, We'd be sorry to see you go!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me