Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

an attempt is being made

Postby yves » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:04 am

hello there. im keeping this short as i don't want this to be very detailed by any means, but i thought i'd try again once more to search for a couple rp partners! because i am an adult, please note that i will only write with people who are over 18.

── rhi, oak, celia/cel - call me whatever you want to. any pronouns.
    ── based in england and the gmt time zone, but i'm happy to write with anyone regardless of that.
    ── prioritises f/f or f/n-b pairings most of all. followed by m/f. followed by m/m or m/n-b.
    ── writes anywhere from 300 words all the way up to 1,000 words, often over that depending on muse.
    ── looking for a pretty relaxed roleplay with replies once a week or less; will make up with obsessing over characters though lol.
    ── uses realistic face claims exclusively.
    ── looking for someone who is similarly patient and friendly in return.
    ── writes via threads exclusively but discord is available to chat ooc if you'd like to do that too.
    ── please dm me if you're at all interested ♥

i'm currently searching for two wildly different potential ideas: warriors cats and ted lasso-inspired. i'd love a lot of world-building, horror themes with warrior cats, and an exploration of women's football for a ted lasso-inspired plot.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♦ ʙʟᴜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ♦

Postby ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ. » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:24 am

ʙʟᴜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ
hello! i'm ᴮᴸᵁᴱ c:
i apologise if we spoke about 1x1s earlier this year
and i ignored you, life has been very hectic :/ i'm b
ack to a regular[ish] schedule and i think i'm ready
to get back into writing properly!! so, without furt
her ado, here is my official search post for rps <3

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ;
i'm an adult in the uk [gmt] and go by she/her + th
ey/them
pronouns. i'm currently in college four da
ys a week, and i work two days a week. luckily, bo
th my college and work days usually end at around
4pm so i am still chronically online. that being said,
a few evenings a week i do have to do homework, a
nd i am also currently learning to drive so there's go
nna be one day every week where i am not online u
ntil fairly late [usually 6/7pm depending on my instr
uctor]. while it may seem like i have a ton of free ti
me, i am quite the busy bee. HOWEVER, i've gotten
pretty good with my communication and will more t
han likely be able to let you know if i am going to b
e unavailable for a while!!
i typically like to dm on discord, as i find it easier to
map things out there, but i am willing to chat here in
pms! as for the actual rp, i am looking for partners w
ho are 18+
, as i prefer quill+ink.
there may be some exceptions to this, but it's highly
unlikely.

uuhhhh- so yeah! that's all i can really think of right now.
if you have any other ideas that kind of relate, i guess, to
any of these topics, feel free to bring them up to me as w
ell!! please pm me either on here, or dm me on discord
[itsbluuee] if you're interested in any of these c:
i will also say now that i think i'll really only have time for
one or two 1x1s at one time for now!
hope to see you around <3

ɢᴇɴʀᴇꜱ/ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄꜱ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ;
so i'm kinda picky with my 1x1s [apologies in
advance aha]. there are a lot of genres/topi
cs i love, but sometimes i struggle putting th
em into a plot for a rp, SO i will likely rely o
n you for that if you pm me for something th
at fits that description; i will highlight said to
pics/genres. underlined means these highly i
nterest me, italicised means i have a specific idea

ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ;
apocalypse [wasteland, alien, zombie etc]
→ fantasy;
xxxxmedieval villages/kingdoms
xxxx▸vampires [modern times]
xxxxpirates
xxxx▸hero x villain
murder mystery
enemies to lovers // best friends to lovers
horror; slashers, psychological, etc

ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ;
harry potter / the wizarding world in general
resident evil
the last of us
the walking dead
criminal minds [possibly agent x criminal?]

i write anywhere from 300 words to around 1.2k but
will try my best to mirror a partner's posts. please k
eep this in mind if you pm me c:
ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby folie a deux » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:05 am

hello! my name is folie (she/they) and i am looking to start a 1x1 roleplay. i am an adult and my timezone is PST!

i prefer to write semi-lit/lit, and i only rp with original characters (no fandoms, please!). i am a very active writer and typically answer a few times a day. i am in college and i tend to get a little slower during exam season, but i will communicate if i cannot answer for a while.

right now, i am largely interested in zombie/apocalypse AUs as well as sci-fi and fantasy AUs. i only roleplay with human/humanoid characters. i prefer using discord to roleplay (just because it's easy to access on my devices), but i don't mind sticking to cs if you're more comfortable with that! note that i will not roleplay fxm relationships.

feel free to pm me if you are interested and we can talk about characters/plot! thanks for reading my post :3c
┌──────┘☆└──────┐
xxx
➢ she/they
➢ adult
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x
da | fr | th
commissions
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x

x
└────────────────┘
folie a deux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:12 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: emgore's 1x1 search | open

Postby emgore » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:46 pm

emgore wrote:xxx
    emgore is looking for a onexone partner!
    x
    xx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

about me wrote:xxx
> feel free to call me emgore or emma (she/her)!
> i am a literate role-player. expect ~600-1000+
xxwords per reply, but i will mirror too.
> i am a full-time student and working, but
xxi can try to reply at least once a week.
xxhowever, patience may be necessary.
> my preferred roles are females or female
xxpresenting characters. i am also queer, so i am
xxvery comfortable with playing queer characters
xxas well.
> i prefer ocxoc over canon characters for fandom
xxroleplays.
> i love worldbuilding and discussing character
xxarcs, so talking ooc is a must! i love making a
xxfriend in the process as well. getting to know
xxmy partner is one of the best parts of
xxroleplaying for me.
> i prefer discord for more creative freedom
> i have been roleplaying for 10 years! if you have
xxany questions or need tips don't hesitate to
xxask.
ideas i'm interested in (fandom/non-fandom) wrote:xxx
> fantasy romance/slice of life: human x mythical creature, creature x creature,
xxhuman x human
xxxe.g., wanderers crossing paths, au where humans and creatures live in harmony,
xxxau where creatures were forgotten/eradicated, hidden identity, fighting off bigger,
xxxnastier creatures, adventure, frenemies, thieving, greek mythos, odyssey-type
xxxbeat, singular main characters w/ multiple temporary characters
> royalty romance/drama: royal x nonroyal, royal x royal
xxxe.g., forbidden friendship/love, romeo and juliet type-beat, trying to hold the
xxxkingdom together, kingdoms on the brink of war, famine, royals who wish to be free,
xxxnonroyals who wish to be royal, beautiful royal balls, rival kingdoms, corrupt leaders,
xxxassassination attempts, betrayal, an entire society in the palm of a hand
> angels vs demons: angel x demon
xxxe.g., biblical metaphors, pureness, perfection, wrath, the annihilation of spirituality
xxxitself, retribution, fallen angel and a risen demon meet on earth's soil, tension
xxxbetween two immortal enemies, 'we're not so different after all,' vague plot but will
xxxneed more creative ideas from partner
> dystopian horror: human x human, infected x not infected
xxxe.g., the end of the world, post-apocalypse, disease, impending doom, zombies,
xxxdesolate setting, finding hope in the face of death, the last people on earth,
xxxsurvival, rising sea levels, meteor, nuclear war, post-technological world
> junji ito inspired: uzumaki, tomie, the enigmą of amigara fault, oc x oc
> attack on titan: soldier x civilian, eldian x marleyan, titan x soldier, oc x oc

> looking for slowburn, angst, and a whole lot of drama long-term!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxuniversity stem - gemini - emgore#8231
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
emgore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:55 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the afternoon because I don’t get home till late. I’m also usually busy on Saturdays and Sundays so I likely won’t on at all or that much. It just depends on how I feel. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. I prefer to add my oc from Destiny for this one. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamice » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:51 am

cinnamice wrote:

Abt me

-an adult
-I will do fxf or mxf with a preference for the former! I will only play female OC characters.
-Frequent replier! I totally understand busy schedules and blocks, no worries, but just let me know ahead of time. Conversely, I’ll range from multiple replies a day to 1 every 1-3 days, depending on my schedule! Feel free to give me a gentle poke if it slips my mind.
-I have a slight preference for discord so I see responses faster, but the preference is only slight! Either thread or discord works perfectly fine by me.
- I’m looking for lit or semi lit! Depending on muse, I usually aim for 400-600 words per response, more or less depending on what I’m given. I’ll most likely end up mirroring
- click for more recent examples

Abt you:

-Please be semi-lit/lit! I might be a little selective, but feel free to send me a message anyway
- okay with OOC, I'd like to be friends with the person I'm RPing with!
-Please also be an adult!
-fancy coding isn’t needed if we choose to use forums- but at the very least separate your dialogue and use paragraph breaks!

-!mystery / plot twists: ★★★★★
-! royalty ★★★★★
-! enemies to lovers: ★★★★★
-childhood friends to lovers: ★★★★
-soulmates: ★★★★★
-magic/fantasy: ★★★★☆
-slice of life: ★★★☆☆
-futuristic / cyberpunk: ★★★☆☆
Also please feel free to combine ideas or suggest your own! I know this list is pretty small, so I’m very open to other suggestions :)
Last edited by cinnamice on Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸!

Emmy ♡ Bisexual ♡ She/Her ♡

PM me if you also like Pokémon, esp the TCG, and/or if you’d like to be friends !

cinnamice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:27 am

hi there! my name is lacke and i'm looking for a few roleplays (:

about me!

i just quit work, so now im just a full time masters student who lives in CST
              and my pronouns are she/they! i'm a literate roleplayer, with my posts
              usually being at least 250 words, but i can go well over 1k. i'm def okay
              with any pairings, but i lean more towards mxm or fxm. i love to have
              a good relationship with my rp partner, talking outside of the roleplay.
              i will only rp oc's, and i do have a discord, which is lacke!

for my partner

i'm not picky, but i'd love a partner who can match post length. i'd also
              prefer for my partner to want to communicate outside of the roleplay.
              i can be pretty 'head empty no thoughts' often, so having a partner who
              can discuss plot points/ideas would be great. i'd also like a partner
              who understands that i might not post everyday.

my current interests

warrior cats
              superheroes
              haikyuu
              genshin (craving!)
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby impenguin2 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:04 pm

Hello there! I'm Elf! (they/them) Who is looking to rp with someone. Looking for two fandoms today. The fandoms are Game of Thrones and The Witcher (Games) Please also be 18+ to rp with me.

I'm mostly interested in male x male pairings. OC x CC is also preferred over OC x OC but I can do those too. As I'm pretty open to anything so as long as we have a good plot which I'd like to plan with whoever my partner is. Do let me know who you are interested in playing and I'll do the same. All OCs and CC characters will be 18+

~ I am open for all kinds of plots from dark themes to ones who follow the show or games. Though we are more then welcome to take or own path with plot-lines. (AU friendly)

~ I am double friendly!

~ I try to match length though my sweet spot seems to be 3 to 5 paragraphs. But, please no one liners.

~ Since no two people are the same, please let me know what your limits are. -removed- As I do enjoy romance in the rp. remember communication is key.

~ I do work and I'll let you know when I'll be busy. I'm hoping you'll do the same.

If you are interested in rping with me please don't hesitate to DM me on discord~

that_one_elf
Last edited by Fawnie on Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal information and rule breaking content
impenguin2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:56 am

Ciao Ciao, Mi Chiama Azura~

My names Azura, I used to go by Francesca or Demon here,
but nowadays I find that I like the name Azura way better~ Anyways, I'm
back here again looking for 1x1 roleplays! I'm not active on here as much
as I used to be, so now I'm mainly roleplaying on Discord nowadays. Y'all
know the drill, PM me if you're interested in my stupid lil ramblings.
Just to note. I am an adult, and I would like to roleplay with adults ^^

AND EYY MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY DONE WITH SO I CAN GET BACK INTO ROLEPLAYING! I've missed posting here <3

Things that you should probably note about me,
is that I'm a Maladaptive Daydreamer, mainly meaning I'll
probably get really into the roleplay and start coming up with
random ideas cuz I daydream so much. Along with the daydreaming,
I also like to incorporate aesthetic pictures in my roleplays, like
having a separate channel for aesthetic pictures that can kind of
explain or show what I mean in the roleplay. I also use those template
drawing images
as well to incorporate some idea of what I mean for
the characters to be doing. Another thing is that I mainly roleplay
ideas that have a romantic aspect
, so- basically romance roleplays.

I do not do animal roleplays of any kind, sorry! I usually write a
lot
if I'm interested, but I will mostly always copy what my partner
writes
. I usually roleplay MxF, but I do like to roleplay FxF as well.
I myself cannot roleplay males for the life of me, so sorry about that!
I will reply multiple times a day, but if something comes up I'll let
you know straight away
. I like to plan plots beforehand so I know
what my character will be feeling or where I'm starting, cuz it takes
a lot of brainpower for me to start a roleplay. I absolutely love OOC
chat
and will encourage it! I love to chat so having another friend
to chat with is a bonus! I do have premade characters that I use,
if you want to look at them, go ahead~

What I would like from you is at least a paragraph
of writing
and that you would at least communicate with
me
about either leaving for a while, not being able to post
or just chatting with me in general
. I think that while roleplaying
is the main part, I can still meet a lot of friends along the way.

I don't mind if you don't have any premade characters handy,
but I would at least like to be able to see or know what your
character looks like and their personality.

OKAY! Actual ideas~~~
I only roleplay OC x OC, cuz I find it more comfortable for me that way
I don't have many ideas at the moment since I haven't really thought about it much- buuuuut- heres some that are still in the back of my head. If theres any other ideas you wanna roleplay, I'd be down!!

An idea I absolutely adore is the opposites attract troupe.
Such as a very friendly, hyper and show-off-y person mixed with a more stoic, quiet
person that can ground them. This could be friends to lovers, enemies
to lovers,
I don't really mind!

I would absolutely adore a mafia themed roleplay as well. Possibly
that the two are both from different mafias and are enemies but fall in love
and have to keep it a secret
. Or they could just be in the same mafia
and one of them is the boss, and the other is the boss's partner.
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me