Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby nymx » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:22 am

hello i'm nym! i use she/her pronouns and i'm in the
est timezone. i am a student & also working so my
activity can be a bit scattered. i would prefer someone
who doesn't mind a more laidback rp and someone who
enjoys chatting and plotting outside of the rp! playlists
pinterest boards, all that fun stuff! i also prefer discord
but wouldn't be against forums. i can write paragraphs
but i tend to heavily mirror my partner! all genders and
pairings are fine with me!
i am also up for a small group
rp!

⋆ i prefer to use original characters for most rp's but
certain canon characters can be done. i will not do a
pairing with a canon x oc, my apologies!

⋆ fandoms / interests
( bold+ = high muse )

- avatar: the last airbender / legend of korra universe +
- demon slayer
- attack on titan
- chainsaw man
- genshin impact
- warrior cats
- wings of fire
- star wars +
- marvel
- the hunger games +++
- harry potter +

x
x

( if you have a different interest/fandom you can just ask me! i don't bite!)

xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

if you are interested please message my discord nym#6530
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:48 pm

hi! i’ll keep this relatively short, i’m zu, nice to meet you! i’ve had a little hiatus due to personal issues, but i’m back now despite everything! i’m an adult player in the gmt timezone, as well as a student so my activity and response time tend to be all over the place. i’m able to write around 500 words, but depending on the plot and muse there’s a possibility i could write a lil’ more! currently looking for something a bit more laid-back though, which wouldn’t require me to write heaps upon every post. okay with any pairing! but i do have a tinyyyy preference for mxm or fxf. i enjoy ooc chatter from time to time, but it is by no means required - i’m a little shy and introverted myself so i often have trouble communicating myself. my primary form of contact would be discord as i don’t check the site regularly, therefore i’d prefer if the roleplay took place there as well! plsplspls if you have anymore questions feel free to ask, i’m an open book!

as for my roleplay partner, i don’t have many high expectations. please be able to write at least 200-300 words and i’ll be sure to do the same! perfect grammar isn’t essential, but pls make it legible for me to read :) and of course, you must be comfortable with lgbtq+. finally, communication is key so let me know if anything comes up, i totally understand busy schedules!

as i’m looking for something laid-back, i’m really into slice of life plots n’ all that, they’re my weakness. as well as enemies to lovers and potentially soulmate plots, too. i can definitely work with something supernatural related, or other things like that though! i’m not in many fandoms, but if anything feel free to ask! always down for a genshin roleplay hehe.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:07 pm

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ ( 𝑫𝒀𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑿𝑮𝑯𝑻'𝑺 )

➳ hello everyone! im dynamxght. (formerly a bunch of other usernames). i am trying to get back into
    the swing of roleplaying again, especially now that i have a lot more free time on my hands. ill include dow
    n below some of the fandoms im interested in, and include pairings. but first - a little bit about me: i curre
    ntly live in the central standard time zone, and am up almost all hours of the night. (jk) i can write a gener
    ous amount, depending on muse and energy levels. roughly id say my word count can range from 200 to alm
    ost 1k. i am lgbtq+ friendly and am comfortable writing with mxm / fxm / fxf pairings. my pronouns are the
    y/he. and also, im totally cool with either roleplaying on forums or through discord if thats more comfortab
    le with you. about you: all i really expect - though its not exactly an expectation - mirror length. and i know
    everyone has busy lives outside of this website, so i dont expect instant replies either. take your time!

now... onto the fun part. fandoms & plots.
    some of the fandoms / plots im interested in and would love to write for.
    ➳ boku no hero academia
    ➳ haikyuu
    ➳ genshin impact
    ➳ marvel
    ➳ harry potter
    ➳ mystic messenger
    ➳ voltron
    ➳ slice of life
    ➳ enemies to lovers
    ➳ rivals to lovers
    ➳ romeo + juliet esque [ minus the unaliving ]
    ➳ polar opposites

fandoms i will not do:
    ➳ the walking dead [ not that far into it]
    ➳ she-ra
    ➳ warrior cats
    ➳ dc
    ➳ there's more but my brain cannot think to remember what they were
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rena. » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:50 pm

rena. wrote:
hi there! this isn't going to be a pretty or fancy post as i am a bit rusty with making posts look pretty!

about me

my pronouns are she/her

my roleplay posts generally bounce between 20 words and can reach up to 300 per response, but i tend to mirror my partners! i am also rusty as it has been some time since i've roleplayed in forums!!

i do work a full time job outside of here and have a relationship as well as friendships i tend to! so i may not be on every single day and my responses may not always be quick!

i am lgbt+ friendly <3

i do enjoy talking outside of roleplay so feel free to chat it up with me!!

what i want from you

i'd like if you had experience in roleplaying and if you can post more than 2 lines. i need somebody i can mirror well and to help me get back to being semi literate to literate!!

lgbt friendly please!

doesn't mind chatting outside of roleplay and is patient if i take a little bit to respond!

roleplays i am looking for

marvel • good x bad • mysteries • anything romantic • and i am open to your ideas!!
i don't have specific plots in mind so please if you have an idea share it with me c:

pairings

m x f, f x f and love triangles (any)

(i do prefer playing female roles but we can work something out c: )

conclusion

i am huge on communication so if theres anything you prefer to do, or if you dislike something, or have any concerns about plotting or characters please let me know! one more thing i do prefer private message roleplaying for more mature topics but again i am flexible and willing to work out whatever with you! thank you!
rena.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby geobellez » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:09 am

about me:
    — i’m geo (she/him) and i’m from australia (aest time zone)
    — i’m a full time uni student and i work a lot so looking for something casual! i won’t lie my responses might be a little slow plus it’s been a little while since i’ve roleplayed on chicken smoothie lol
    — usually play male characters but i can do either
    — willing to play multiple characters!
    — i love talking to/making friends with my rp partners so feel free to start up a conversation if you’d like :)
    — can rp offsite/on discord if cs isn’t really your thing!

rp interests - fandoms:
    — harry potter: marauders (wolfstar or a closed group rp with all four) or ocs ***
    — hunger games: i’ve never rped it before and i’m a little rusty on the source material so oc x oc is preferred!
    — ace attorney (klapollo) **

rp interests - general plot:
    — literally anything to do with bands (not rpf) ***
    — sports teams **

also up for any of those plot points combined with the fandoms listed!!

thanks for reading :) i’m open to any suggestions, feel free to dm me!

hi i’m geo!!
    she/her - adult
    u are the dreamer and we are the dream ⁎⁺˳ ๑ ✧༚
    th - fr - tumblr
geobellez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redd Devil » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:58 am

Redd Devil wrote: "Hi, I'm Redd! (She/Him) It's been about three years since I've last done a full rp and would love to start one again.

About me:
I am a minor
I'm mostly on a night but I may get on throughout the day
I am part of the LGBTQ+ community
Mostly want to do rp's in the forums, its easier for me
My internet kind of sucks, so I may take a big longer to reply
I like to have an idea of what's going on in the story before starting, planning it out sorta

You must be:
LGBTQ+ friendly

Roleplays I would like to do:
MxM or FxF, I will rarely do FxM
Warrior cats
Wings of Fire
Any Paranormal rp (Werewolves, vampires, etc.)
Any Pirate rp
Medieval Royalty/Assassins
Villian x Hero
Demon/Angels
Dungeons and Dragons (DnD)
Fursona/Anthro
Percy Jackson (With Oc's)
Fallout/Apocalyse
Soulmates
Siren x Pirate
Vampire x Hunter

What I'm not looking for:
Any other fandom rp then listed
FxM

Please tell me if you want to leave the rp or cant get on the next day
I would like to get to know my rp partner!
Redd Devil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:38 pm

Hi! Piera here and I'm looking for some 1x1 roleplays!

Little about me:
+Australian based
+Wacky schedule so replies vary

I only do MxM, love romance (I'm a sap) and prefer short to medium length replies. I like somewhat quick replies (not necessarily daily but I don't want to wait months inbetween)

Interests!
+Slice of life
+Fantasy/Supernatural (demons/werewolves/monsters)
+Powers (magical/superheros)
+Fandoms (pokemon,MHA ect)
+Action/Adventure
+Enemies to lovers
+More to be listed

Dislikes:
-FxF
-Group rps
-Marvel/DC
-Feral/anthro
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starsought » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:49 am

Hello! I am Starsought, but please feel free to call me Luna. I am a girl residing in the United States who goes by the Eastern Standard Time zone. I am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer who is capable of posting at least two paragraphs per post, and am able to go up to five or more paragraphs if needed. I do have a habit of mirror posting that I am gradually trying to get out of. I'm a fairly active roleplayer, and will reply as quickly as I can. However, I do have a life outside of chickensmoothie so I can't be expected to reply to your post right away. I would say that I have good grammar and spelling, but I am human and will make mistakes sometimes. I am gradually becoming better at formatting, and will try my best to make pretty posts that are neat and presentable. I prefer to play original characters, and am mostly craving fandom roleplays. Pairing-wise, I am only able to do mxf pairings, but can play either gender. Doubling is my preference. Additionally, as of right now I have a high preference for writing over discord because I am more active on there and it’s easier for me to see notifications.

I don't have many requirements, but there are a few that I would like you to meet. It would be nice if you were a semi-literate roleplayer who is capable of posting at least three sentences even with writer's block. I would also like if you were active, and able to post at least once every five days. I understand if you are going to be busy and unable to reply, but please let me know and don't leave me hanging. Please have decent grammar and spelling and refrain from using text language unless we are talking out of character. Also, it would be great if you could have a basic plot idea in mind when you message me so that we will have something to build off of. I am willing to help out, but I do not want to have to come up with the entire plot by myself.

At the moment, I am currently craving Percy Jackson and Fate Winx Saga/ Winx club roleplays using OCs, not canon characters. Please message me if you are interested!
Starsought

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:54 am

(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:11 am

hi! i’ll keep this relatively short, i’m zu, nice to meet you! i’ve had a little hiatus due to personal issues, but i’m back now despite everything! i’m an adult player in the gmt timezone, as well as a student so my activity and response time tend to be all over the place. i’m able to write around 500 words, but depending on the plot and muse there’s a possibility i could write a lil’ more! currently looking for something a bit more laid-back though, which wouldn’t require me to write heaps upon every post. okay with any pairing! but i do have a tinyyyy preference for mxm or fxf. i enjoy ooc chatter from time to time, but it is by no means required - i’m a little shy and introverted myself so i often have trouble communicating myself. my primary form of contact would be discord as i don’t check the site regularly, therefore i’d prefer if the roleplay took place there as well! plsplspls if you have anymore questions feel free to ask, i’m an open book!

as for my roleplay partner, i don’t have many high expectations. please be able to write at least 200-300 words and i’ll be sure to do the same! perfect grammar isn’t essential, but pls make it legible for me to read :) and of course, you must be comfortable with lgbtq+. finally, communication is key so let me know if anything comes up, i totally understand busy schedules!

as i’m looking for something laid-back, i’m really into slice of life plots n’ all that, they’re my weakness. as well as enemies to lovers and potentially soulmate plots, too. i can definitely work with something supernatural related, or other things like that though! i’m not in many fandoms, but if anything feel free to ask! always down for a genshin roleplay hehe.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me