Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:45 am

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ ( 𝑫𝒀𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑿𝑮𝑯𝑻'𝑺 )

➳ hello everyone! im dynamxght. (formerly a bunch of other usernames). i am trying to get back into
    the swing of roleplaying again, especially now that i have a lot more free time on my hands. ill include dow
    n below some of the fandoms im interested in, and include pairings. but first - a little bit about me: i curre
    ntly live in the central standard time zone, and am up almost all hours of the night. (jk) i can write a gener
    ous amount, depending on muse and energy levels. roughly id say my word count can range from 200 to alm
    ost 1k. i am lgbtq+ friendly and am comfortable writing with mxm / fxm / fxf pairings. my pronouns are the
    y/he. and also, im totally cool with either roleplaying on forums or through discord if thats more comfortab
    le with you. about you: all i really expect - though its not exactly an expectation - mirror length. and i know
    everyone has busy lives outside of this website, so i dont expect instant replies either. take your time!

now... onto the fun part. fandoms & plots.
    some of the fandoms / plots im interested in and would love to write for.
    ➳ boku no hero academia
    ➳ haikyuu
    ➳ marvel
    ➳ harry potter
    ➳ mystic messenger
    ➳ voltron
    ➳ slice of life
    ➳ enemies to lovers
    ➳ rivals to lovers
    ➳ romeo + juliet esque [ minus the unaliving ]
    ➳ polar opposites

fandoms i will not do:
    ➳ the walking dead [ not that far into it]
    ➳ she-ra
    ➳ warrior cats
    ➳ dc
    ➳ there's more but my brain cannot think to remember what they were
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:31 pm

Doctor_Strange wrote:
~Doctor_Strange 1X1 SEARCH ~
Hello! I’m Doctor_Strange! I have been roleplaying off and on for roughly 11-12 years now and I’ve been lonely so I want to get back into it now.
I am On AEST Zone but currently, I’m on quite frequently.. well try to be. I can write 2-5 sentences as I’m a pretty casual type. I’m very LGBTQ friendly as well as discord friendly (do prefer discord as I’m more active there) 💖 I will always double up so we can both have ocs.

Topics:
Resident evil highly seeking someone to play Leon Kennedy for my oc. Mostly want to base the rp off of Re2 remake or RE6. But open to anything
Marvel looking for Stephen strange x my oc. Looking for a plot based off into the multiverse. If not that’s totally fine
Station 19
the fosters tv series

If anyone is interested feel free to pm to organise something! Thank you
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:12 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:11 am

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ ( 𝑫𝒀𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑿𝑮𝑯𝑻'𝑺 )

➳ hello everyone! im dynamxght. (formerly a bunch of other usernames). i am trying to get back into
    the swing of roleplaying again, especially now that i have a lot more free time on my hands. ill include dow
    n below some of the fandoms im interested in, and include pairings. but first - a little bit about me: i curre
    ntly live in the central standard time zone, and am up almost all hours of the night. (jk) i can write a gener
    ous amount, depending on muse and energy levels. roughly id say my word count can range from 200 to alm
    ost 1k. i am lgbtq+ friendly and am comfortable writing with mxm / fxm / fxf pairings. my pronouns are the
    y/he. and also, im totally cool with either roleplaying on forums or through discord if thats more comfortab
    le with you. about you: all i really expect - though its not exactly an expectation - mirror length. and i know
    everyone has busy lives outside of this website, so i dont expect instant replies either. take your time!

now... onto the fun part. fandoms & plots.
    some of the fandoms / plots im interested in and would love to write for.
    ➳ boku no hero academia
    ➳ haikyuu
    ➳ marvel
    ➳ harry potter
    ➳ mystic messenger
    ➳ voltron
    ➳ slice of life
    ➳ enemies to lovers
    ➳ rivals to lovers
    ➳ romeo + juliet esque [ minus the unaliving ]
    ➳ polar opposites

fandoms i will not do:
    ➳ the walking dead [ not that far into it]
    ➳ she-ra
    ➳ warrior cats
    ➳ dc
    ➳ there's more but my brain cannot think to remember what they were
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:21 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
Doctor_Strange wrote:
~Leon Kennedy’s 1X1 SEARCH ~
Hello! I’m Leon Kennedy ( was Doctor_Strange ) I have been roleplaying off and on for roughly 11-12 years now and I’ve been lonely so I want to get back into it now.
I am On AEST Zone but currently, I’m on quite frequently.. well try to be. I can write 2-5 sentences as I’m a pretty casual type. I’m very LGBTQ friendly as well as discord friendly (do prefer discord as I’m more active there) 💖 I will always double up so we can both have ocs.

Topics:
Resident evil highly seeking someone to play Leon Kennedy for my oc. Mostly want to base the rp off of Re2 remake or RE6. But open to anything
Marvel looking for Stephen strange x my oc. Looking for a plot based off into the multiverse. If not that’s totally fine
Station 19
the fosters tv series

If anyone is interested feel free to pm to organise something! Thank you
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:59 pm

hi hello hi

About me

X you can call me Ghost
X Adult if it matters
X EST
X im on for a few hours most /every day
X i try to match your post length but i have dyslexia and adhd so as a general heads up my posts are on the shorter end, especially if it's a conversational scene
X been rping for 10yrs now
Xlgbtq+
X im super active on discord if you prefer
X I play mostly ocs

About You

•lgbt friendly
•discus plot points and talk ooc, i like building world's as much as building characters
•its ok to take time on replys i get it, lifes busy rp is fun not stressful < 3

Rp topics

let me know if you have any ideas or anything im totally open <3

Fandoms
X TMNT (2012)
X Warriors
X Sanders sides
X Harry potter (post harry pref)
X DND
X fantasy high (dropout show, non canon cause i haven't watched a lot of it but i like the concept)
X mlp
X ATLA/LOK au, noncanon
X PJO future canon or non canon/au
X Welcome to nightvale (an au with the characters, Ocs in nightvale etc)

Others
X Slice of life
X college/highschool aus
X WerewolfxVampire
X meet cutes romance-y
X supernatural/fantasy
X realistic human rps (no fantasy)
Xmondern bender au/elemental controlers
X Mafia aus
Xsoulmate aus
Image[/size][/center]
Last edited by Shadowtheghost on Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rena's one x one search

Postby rena. » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:46 am

hi there! this isn't going to be a pretty or fancy post as i am a bit rusty with making posts look pretty!

about me

my pronouns are she/her

my roleplay posts generally bounce between 20 words and can reach up to 300 per response, but i tend to mirror my partners! i am also rusty as it has been some time since i've roleplayed in forums!!

i do work a full time job outside of here and have a relationship as well as friendships i tend to! so i may not be on every single day and my responses may not always be quick!

i am lgbt+ friendly <3

i do enjoy talking outside of roleplay so feel free to chat it up with me!!

what i want from you

i'd like if you had experience in roleplaying and if you can post more than 2 lines. i need somebody i can mirror well and to help me get back to being semi literate to literate!!

lgbt friendly please!

doesn't mind chatting outside of roleplay and is patient if i take a little bit to respond!

roleplays i am looking for

marvel • good x bad • mysteries • anything romantic • and i am open to your ideas!!
i don't have specific plots in mind so please if you have an idea share it with me c:

pairings

m x f, f x f and love triangles (any)

(i do prefer playing female roles but we can work something out c: )

conclusion

i am huge on communication so if theres anything you prefer to do, or if you dislike something, or have any concerns about plotting or characters please let me know! one more thing i do prefer private message roleplaying for more mature topics but again i am flexible and willing to work out whatever with you! thank you!
rena.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _humblebumble_ » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:45 am

not looking right now, i dont want to overwhelm myself!
Image.
★[ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ!]★
my name is rigby, and i use they/them pronouns!
i have been roleplaying for many years but only recently started using chicken smoothie. (as you
can tell by my post number LOL) I tend to write about 500-1k words, but i am okay with a minimum
of 200 words if there isn't much happening!! i tend to want at least a small romance as part of an rp
but it doesnt have to be the main focus. i am okay with any type of ship (mxm, fxf, fxm, etc) but if
you ONLY do fxm i am not comfortable rping with you (just a preference, since i am gay it makes me
uncomfortable if people arent okay rping lgbt+) i also use discord so i am okay with ooc talk and
discussion being there but id prefer to rp on chicken smoothie! i really like the font.

★[ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ!]★
someone who will write at the minimum of 200 words, okay with romance subplots (or romance is the
main focus), responds at least once a week (unless something has come up, i would like to be warned
and i will do the same), someone who is okay with ooc talk (and maybe art since im an artist!)

★[ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛꜱ + ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ]★
i am not very interested in fandom roleplays, so if thats what you want to do sorry;;
concepts that im interested are: zombie apocalypse, werewolves or any kind of shifters, any type
of humanoid supernatural creatures really, enemies to lovers, fake dating, soulmates (i am doing a
soulmate rp right now so i may be hesitant but i love soulmate stories so im fine doing two LOL)
pretty much anything you suggest! the only things im not interested in are historical rps, pirates
and strictly animal rps. (i like to find accurate face claims so only humans/humanoids)
i also ask please that if you do rp with me you turn off signatures for the posts;
★[ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!!]★

Last edited by _humblebumble_ on Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_humblebumble_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foreverthesickestsam » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:42 pm

foreverthesickestsam wrote:
About Me
Hello. I'm Sam. I accept any pronouns. I'm an experienced, however fairly casual roleplayer.
I am an adult who works full time, so I may not be the most active partner, but I try my best.
I may need a gentle reminder to reply from time to time.
I am not the most setting/world-building oriented, so I'd match best with someone who was, and/or doesn't mind that I'm not. I will still participate in plot planning and world-building, but I really need to bounce ideas off of my rp partner and rarely take the initiative.
I'm super down to chatter OOC! I'm open to using Discord, but haven't used it before to rp

Expectations

-A typical reply from me will be anywhere from 300-400 words, so long as I am given the same.
-If your typical is longer than that I don't mind and will try to match whatever you give me.
-Third Person + Past tense

Interests/Preferences

-I'm not particularly interested in fandom/canon character roleplays
-OC/realistic characters/worlds/settings are my preference
-Prefer that fantasy setting have a clear structure, D&D is usually easiest since a lot of people know it (OC fantasy is fine too, just takes lots of planning that I'm not that in to)
-Open to any pairings
-I seem to lean towards male characters, but I'm open to any genders
-I'm fond of romance and/or slice of life
-Not particular about setting

Ideas

-D&D Style Fantasy
-K9 x Fox <- really interested in this one right now!
-Open to others, just PM me!

divider ©
Last edited by foreverthesickestsam on Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you drive home that night with the cage
belted into the passenger seat, the bird
makes a sound that is not a word
but that you immediately recognize

as the sound of your mother’s phone
ringing, and you know it is the sound
of you calling her again and again,
the sound of her not answering. ©

Respect the living; Honor the dead.

foreverthesickestsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:20 pm

hi! i’ll keep this relatively short, i’m zu, nice to meet you! i’ve had a little hiatus due to personal issues, but i’m back now despite everything! i’m an adult player in the gmt timezone, as well as a student so my activity and response time tend to be all over the place. i’m able to write around 500 words, but depending on the plot and muse there’s a possibility i could write a lil’ more! currently looking for something a bit more laid-back though, which wouldn’t require me to write heaps upon every post. okay with any pairing! but i do have a tinyyyy preference for mxm or fxf. i enjoy ooc chatter from time to time, but it is by no means required - i’m a little shy and introverted myself so i often have trouble communicating myself. my primary form of contact would be discord as i don’t check the site regularly, therefore i’d prefer if the roleplay took place there as well! plsplspls if you have anymore questions feel free to ask, i’m an open book!

as for my roleplay partner, i don’t have many high expectations. please be able to write at least 200-300 words and i’ll be sure to do the same! perfect grammar isn’t essential, but pls make it legible for me to read :) and of course, you must be comfortable with lgbtq+. finally, communication is key so let me know if anything comes up, i totally understand busy schedules!

as i’m looking for something laid-back, i’m really into slice of life plots n’ all that, they’re my weakness. as well as enemies to lovers and potentially soulmate plots, too. i can definitely work with something supernatural related, or other things like that though! i’m not in many fandoms, but if anything feel free to ask! always down for a genshin roleplay hehe.
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me