• [discussion] •

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: • [discussion] •

Postby divinity. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:06 pm

I would find voice claims but I'm in a car and everything is slow lmao
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Added my evil boy, his voice would probably be Soul from Soul Eater
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:15 pm

Oooo he a cutie

Now to have him join our evil plans HAHAHA
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rena Rouge » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:16 pm

He's adorable, he must join the smol bean club XD
Rena Rouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:17 pm

can Haru join the smol bean club °^°
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:17 pm

We have three very strong, very evil, and very crazy smol beans...

The heros are so done for
In The End
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rena Rouge » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:20 pm

All beans under the height of 5"4' are welcome in the clan of smol beans.
Rena Rouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Nice Haru is 5'1
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ // let's see how strong your mind is ~ ]

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:23 pm

name. kurosawa yuzuru [ 黒澤 結弦 ] gender. cismale age. 17 y/o ; jun 20
      sexuality. aromantic pansexual quirk. song of the mad villain name. berceuse

yuzuru is very cheerful and probably one of the biggest flirt that you'd meet. his words are
        usually sugarcoated with false truths and sweet nothings, but in reality, he holds no romantic
        interests to anyone. the guy might be a tad bipolar, with his euphoric highs being ridiculously
        happy and his depressive stages being unstable and full of fury. he snaps quickly, and when
        he does, it's usually not very pretty. just... think of a happy-go-lucky guy suddenly gaining a
        look of bloodlust in his eyes and going around waving a knife, screaming and promising people
        a slow and painful death if they so much looked at him. yuzuru loves mind games and comes
        off as cunning and calculative as a result, since his quirk is focused around tampering with the
        consciences of other people. he claims to enjoy hearing the screams and pleads of his enemies,
        but he isn't totally against being shoved against a wall with a knife pressed to his throat. it only
        makes matters more fun, in yuzuru's humble opinion. he's also a sarcastic piece of turd who is
        never serious. that is, unless he's screaming for the death of someone. then he's dead serious.

his first memories were being left out on the streets alone. he had nothing and no one, and
        could only rely on himself for any chance of survival. he had mistakenly trusted villains, who
        provided meager meals and a temporary place to stay in return for yuzuru's quirk, song of the
        mad. physically, yuzuru was weak, but his mental state and his optimistic outlook of the future
        made up for it. however, the villains knew what they were doing, and in exchange for a more
        powerful quirk, they broke yuzuru's mind. by the times the pro heroes took notice of his issue,
        he was already too far gone, and when they tried to take him away, yuzuru fled. the league of
        villains was his last option, and though he didn't want to do it, yuzuru had to turn to more
        villains to ensure his survival. even now, his first priority is always him, and he wouldn't think
        twice about betraying the villains if it benefited him.

at first glance, yuzuru's quirk is nothing glamorous. what's so cool about being only able to cause
        mass hysteria, after all? it wasn't as though yuzuru could actually fight with his mind based quirk.
        however, song of the mad's selling point was that it brought up painful memories or thoughts for
        its victims, and is perfectly capable of driving people off the edge of sanity. the victims lose all
        sense of reason and become incapable of thinking for themselves. in order to use his quirk on a
        person, yuzuru has to make eye contact and get the person to respond to any question he asks.
        the answer doesn't really matter, because by then, yuzuru's quirk would have activated and the
        victim would be having flashbacks those terrible times. however, like all quirks, song of the mad
        does have its drawbacks. yuzuru hears and experiences his victims' memories as well, and if he
        unleashed his quirk on too many people, he could fall down into that dark chasm of insanity like
        his victims. the same could apply if his quirk is activated for too long. in a sense, his villain name
        is derived from how his victims hear their thoughts through a lullaby, so berceuse. it's not just
        because yuzuru likes fancy words.

[ speed : 4/5 ] [ power* : 1/5 ] [ technique : 3/5 ] [ intelligence : 5/5 ] [ cooperation : 3/5 ]

* : he's an absolute weakling and only gets a 1/5 if he gets to use a gun
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:23 pm

ah reserve maybe again oops
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me