ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - discussion thread

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:47 am

Skye and Mac are both open if anyone wants to encounter them. Maybe have someone bump into Skye and knock her down on accident of course
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:32 am

I'll wait for everyone to get their first posts up, but if anyone would like to tag any of my characters, feel free to do so! (Or I can tag someone's character in my next post, lmk!)
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:17 am

I want Atlas and Singha to interact but they wouldn't be in the same building...Animal training probably has its own whole building.

So you could tag Kimi for now if you want.

I don't actually know how public college works...Do you go to your major first, or other classes?

I went to an online school for college.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:41 am

to answer your questions about majors, the major is what your character is interested in studying, a more broad definition as opposed to a class so for example a history major would take classes related to history; or in your case for kimi she’d be taking acting classes or theatre related classes due to her major being performing arts

hope that helps!
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:23 am

deco. wrote:
    to answer your questions about majors, the major is what your character is interested in studying, a more broad definition as opposed to a class so for example a history major would take classes related to history; or in your case for kimi she’d be taking acting classes or theatre related classes due to her major being performing arts

hope that helps!

When I was in college I was an English major. While I took a few English classes I also had to take Philosophy, US History, Psychology, Sociology, theater appreciation, speech, linguistics and (my own personal hell) math. I easily passed the Psychology class and the Sociology class.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:32 am

I’ll get a post up hopefully tomorrow, apologies as work is busy for me as I’m packing for three horses going away and have sole charge of the yard/dogsitting boss’ dogs.

Feel free to PM about relationships/quote me to discuss. Eimhir and Lockie are pretty friendly and down to earth types, and happily chat to anyone who strikes up a convo.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:14 pm

deco. wrote:

hope that helps!

It does, a little anyway

Ladydarkwolf wrote:
deco. wrote:

hope that helps!

When I was in college I was an English major. While I took a few English classes I also had to take Philosophy, US History, Psychology, Sociology, theater appreciation, speech, linguistics and (my own personal hell) math. I easily passed the Psychology class and the Sociology class.

Wow, that's a lot..
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:42 pm

It was. The nightmare was Final exams. My sociology final was the fun one because we had to write a 3 to 6 page paper on a serial or spree killer and using what we had learned in class explain why they did it. I kinda goofed up and profiled my killer. I ended up passing the class though. My professor who was a Marine liked what I did because I made him think and I kinda challenged him.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:23 pm

Lady:
That's cool

XD
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:14 am

The odd part is that the exact same professor taught my stepson and my late husband. I figured out 2 things about him before he even told us his back story. 1 he had a police or law enforcement background and 2 he is not originally from the state I am from. When I told him after class that I knew 2 things about him before he told the class he looked at me and asked how I knew.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me