β€œ ⊰ π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—‚π—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

discord interest?

yes
89%
no
11%

Total votes : 9

β€œ ⊰ π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—‚π—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Postby yves » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:58 am

res rogue. she-cat called oak. like sol but even worse (says person who has only read up to tpb so far). annoying and causes trouble.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yves » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:00 am

hm i think i might put a relationships page here just to Keep Track. ranks and genders might change later on as i get to properly planning as i'm a libra... but we'll see.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ leechfang ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Postby pixieknees » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:43 pm

" this love will keep us through the blinding of eyes
silence in the ears, darkness of the mind
i will always love you
until the time that we die "

── faceclaim clicky!!
── name ideas: leechfang
── thornclan warrior determined to prove herself! bubbly, light-hearted, talks a thousand miles an hour, to the point where other cats can't always understand what in starclan's name she's yabbering on about. probably befriends kits and young apprentices without even meaning to. viewed as a cool older sister type by them, but as a total mousebrain by most other cats older than herself.
── has a really bad lisp due to her huge fangs and is constantly biting her mouth and tongue
Last edited by pixieknees on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ smokepaw (smokesneeze) ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Postby pixieknees » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:43 pm

" i know that we're young
but that only means that we have more time for us
so will you let me say all the things i want to?
confess my heart a million times? "

── smokepaw (--> smokesneeze)
── apprentice clicky 1, apprentice clicky 2, apprentice clicky 3, adult clicky
── an apprentice, she-cat, absolute certified gremlin, incredibly immature, causes trouble everywhere, would prank anyone -- even the leader and the crankiest of elders, destined to die tbh but she'd somehow outrun fate knowing her, would accidentally bully other cats ("so, like, why are you weird? oh. you don't know?" -- "omg, you're talking!! I've never heard your voice before!" -- "...why are you so quiet all the time? can you even speak?") but she means well!!!! she's not intentionally mean-spirited. just daft.
── ok but i think it'd be hilarious if she had an aristocat-esque posh voice. imagine her going "a lady NEVER chews with their mOUTH open, my gOODNESS" but then five minutes later, she's setting out a leaf-trap filled with mud so that the next cat who steps on a spider-string looks like they just got dragged through the bog
── was the runt of her litter, grew up the size of a mouse tbh, she could still pass for a kit and it should annoy her but she finds it hilarious because it means cats tend to go softer on her with punishment when she bats those big sweet eyes of hers
── wip wip wip: open for friends, frenemies, a mentor, any kin
Last edited by pixieknees on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ sirensigh ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Postby pixieknees » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:44 pm

𝐀𝐒xx 𝐓𝐇𝐄xx 𝐒𝐔𝐍xx π–π€πˆπ“π’xx π“πŽxx π„π‚π‹πˆππ’π„xx 𝐀𝐍𝐃xx 𝐓𝐇𝐄xx 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄xx 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒xx 𝐌𝐘xx π‹πˆππ’xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐈'𝐌xx π“πŽπŽxx π“πˆπ‘π„πƒxx π“πŽxx 𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄xx π–πˆπ“π‡xx πˆπ“
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxπ–πˆπ‹π‹xx 𝐖𝐄xx 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍,xx π–πˆπ‹π‹xx 𝐖𝐄xx 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxπˆπ’xx πˆπ“xx 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐑xx π“πŽxx 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓xx π’π€π˜xx 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓xx 𝐖𝐄xx π“π‘πˆπ„πƒ?
x
name ─ sirensigh; xxx siren, for his alert demeanor
as a kit, and sigh, for his soft, tired voice
age ─ 48 moons
pronouns ─ he/him; tom-cat
sexuality ─ heterosexual, questioning
rank ─ senior warrior
affiliation ─ thornclan
─────────────────────────────── ─
words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
+xx (unbothered)xx (resilient)xx (brave)xx (loyal)xx (calm)xx (mature)xx (fair)
=xx (quiet) xxxxxxxxxx (soft-spoken) xxxxxxxxxx (done with everyone)
-xx (tired) xx (mundane) xx (gruff) xx (rigid) xx (lonesome) xx (bad converser)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
personality ─ words
words words words words words words words words words words words words words
──────────────────
mother ─
father ─
sister ─ silentstar
crush ─ n/a, open
ex-mate ─ wip
kit/s ─ wip
──────────────────

" as the sun waits to eclipse
and the taste teases my lips
I'm too tired to wrestle with it
will we burn, will we repent?
is it safer to just say that we tried? "

── sirensigh
── tom, he/him, 48 moons, WIP
── tired and drained of life, he is SICK and TIRED of drama, can't a man get any REST around here? (should be voted most likely to witness a traumatizing and chaotic event, yet remain perfectly mundane to it all) (help him) ("oh my god, why are your paws covered in blood???" -- "i found a body on my way back from hunting" -- "what?!?!?!??!!" -- "its okay, I'll get someone to move it" -- "that's.. not why i was.... okay-")
Last edited by pixieknees on Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ relationship search ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Postby pixieknees » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:44 pm

RELATIONS!!!
WHITEWOLF── an anti-social, cold, distant, aloof, yet fair and observant medicine cat of thornclan ─── open for: friends, possibly a love interest, and siblings/kin ─ regarding friends and romantic relationships, because whitewolf is so distant and makes a point of not exactly growing attached to any of his peers, they'd need something to set them apart from the others. perhaps they could've grown closer due to them having an injury/illness/recently deceased or wounded friend, or perhaps someone's out here having strange dreams and is coming to the medicine den to talk about it because they're so freaked out? either way, he'd need a reason to grow attached and in romance, he's slow and steady for sure, so expect a slow-burn! ──── basics: whitewolf, medicine cat, he/him, tom, 26 moons, bisexual
xxxxxxx ──── past mentor: mothcry ─ WIP
xxxxxxx ──── shared apprentice: rookpaw ─ WIP

ROACH── an arrogant, mean-spirited, fierce, hard-working, determined, and insanely skilled rogue follower ─── open for: friends, future love interest, past love interest/s, kits from past litters, enemies, a hard-core rival ─ so... roach is an interesting character. he's definitely an antagonist and coded like a typical villain, but i swear there's more to him than just that! he grew up weak and pathetic and almost died, so now he spends his days ensuring he'll remain strong, powerful, and skilled. he's a typical macho warrior (think tigerclaw at the start of the series) and he's a total douche. he's a "womanizer", but with cats of all genders, and half the time he likes flirting with cats in front of other cats who like them just to assert dominance. he generally enjoys bullying others weaker than him, but if they're too weak, why even bother? so kits and apprentices, and some young warriors, are safe. because of his cruddy personality, his relationships are all up in the air! he could either have friends and a love interest that are good at heart and help "fix" his bad attitude problem... or he could have someone in his life that makes him worse. both sound great to me! additionally, due to his heart-eater nature, he's definitely had a few ex-flings ending in kits, and he'd probably be an absent father in that regard unless they're strong fighters and worthy of his attention, so any kits or past mates of his are open. i'd like him to have a rival of some sort that he's obsessed with being better than. ──── basics: roach, he/him, bisexual, rogue follower, 35-55 moons
xxxxxxx ──── past friend: muttrunner ─ when times were different, mutty and roach ran together in a group. they know each other quite well, maybe a little too well, considering whenever they cross paths, they're often seen attempting to blackmail the other. well, okay, that's not entirely true. roach is the one always attempting to blackmail, poke, and prod muttrunner, cockily threatening to tell thornclan about their shared and intricate past, filled with all the things they did together -- both good, and bad. yet muttrunner manages just fine, meeting roach levelheadedly and swiftly putting him back in his place by threatening him back... they have a complicated relationship. certainly not friends. but something else. a relationship where, if roach needs inside information on thornclan, he can go to muttrunner... but the cost is hefty, and almost not worth it. on the other hand, roach is willing to sell out his fellow rogues for a good price, but only to muttrunner. he trusts no other filthy clan cat... and though he doesn't trust muttrunner either, he understands him, which is almost the same thing. ── probably the only cat to call muttrunner by his old name, mutty, and likes dangling the name over his head ── would honestly fight alongside muttrunner if ever in a conflict, "for old time's sake" ── ...roach is quite fond of him. he'd rather skin his own pelt than ever admit that, but he enjoys their strange interactions ── history: they crossed paths when roach was going through his weakling era. he was thin, frail, tiny, and young; clearly malnourished and barely clinging to life. mutty was doing much better in all aspects and, for reasons roach still doesn't understand, took him in. they travelled with a group but for a bit of time, roach only knew mutty. they had a symbiotic relationship, where roach would play a damsel in distress and lure unsuspecting cats in, and mutty would make sure roach wasn't killed by cats stronger than him. eventually, roach grew stronger... it's a long story, really, but they had a bit of conflict. when mutty left, roach was furious, which only made him grow more attached to mutty, hence why he still tries to keep in contact with the now muttrunner.

FAWNSPOTS── an emotionally-distant, snappy, on edge thornclan queen mourning the death of her last litter, and also dreading the birth of her next ─── open for: a friend or two, one that she's grown distant with. a mate, or a recently-made ex-mate, who is trying to keep her grounded in her insanity but probably growing frustrated. he'd be the father of her incoming litter, so that could push him away from her, or pull him closer depending on your thoughts! that's basically it... but open for a past apprentice, perhaps? that'd be interesting. i think it'd be neat for her to have siblings that are at a stage of their life where they want kits too! ──── basics: fawnspots, she/her, heterosexual, thornclan queen. 35 moons old

FURZEPAW── an awkward, clumsy, shy, soft-spoken, and painfully insecure young warrior apprentice of thornclan ─── open for: a mentor, friends, and a budding love interest! i don't really think rivals or enemies are his forte; they'd stress him out too much. but he's definitely open for having cats that really dislike and/or tease and bully him -- not nessecarily like bullies, just in the ignorant way children do when another kid is different from the rest. regarding friends (and/or love interest), it'd be funny if they were really popular, social, and well-liked by the clan, like an extrovert that's adopted an introvert. frankly adorable if you ask me. i can see his mentor either being super brotherly/sisterly and over-protective, constantly jumping in to help him from his awkward situations, or being the complete opposite: an utter douche that makes his life harder. both sound fun to me! ──── basics: furzepaw, he/him, tom, 00 moons, unknown sexuality but possibly homosexual or bisexual

LEECHFANG── a bubbly, energetic, and talkative warrior of thornclan with a heavy lisp due to the size of her fangs ─── open for: friendship, romance, an apprentice, and kin! i feel like she'd be generally well-liked around the clan, although a little annoying, so she's open for a bunch of different relationships! the only thing is, i can't exactly see her having many enemies. she'd be unaware of a cat disliking her, so it's definitely possible a few cats cannot STAND how talkative she is, but she'd never notice. if she were to be a mentor, she'd have to have an apprentice who can... handle an enthusiastic mentor who goes off on random tangents mid-lesson ──── basics: leechfang, she/her, she-cat, 40~ moons, bisexual
xxxxxxx ──── best friend: muttrunner ─ she and the ex-rogue have an interesting dynamic. leechfang is 10000% certain that they're the bestest of friends; she's constantly seen bounding around him, talking enthusiastically about the color of the dark sky or the latest dream she's had, hell, she's even seen crashing into him with a pheasant to share, even when he's clearly wanting to be alone... now, the thing is, she really annoys him. but she doesn't see how annoying she is. most of the clan is certain he cannot stand her. truthfully, he's actually grown quite fond of her annoying behavior!! the world is quiet and without her constant barrage of worthless speech, it gets lonely. plus, she's one of the only cats who really talks to or approaches him; most others are too scared of his large stature, or wary of his past as a rogue. they really are besties for the resties -- whether muttrunner likes it or not! ── leechfang would honestly die for muttrunner ── she doesn't really get why her clanmates can be wary of him. he's not scary! sure, she's never seen him laugh, or smile, or... look even remotely happy around her. but he's great! he's muttrunner! you silly guys don't need to be scared of him! he's a total sweetheart, really, she swears!

SMOKEPAW/SMOKESNEEZE── a playful, mischevious, stubborn, haughty, and immature apprentice she-cat of thornclan ─── open for: friends, enemies, rivals, love interests, and a mentor! the whole shebang! for her mentor, i think she needs someone who can make her listen. either that, or it'd be hilarious if she disrespected her mentor too and they just could NOT wrangle her. no in between. friendship-wise, she's capable of befriending literally anyone, but she doesn't like cats who are super awkward. she's a bit judgemental and thinks they're weird ──── basics: smokepaw, she/her, she-cat, 8-12 moons, unknown sexuality

SIRENSIGH── a tired, soft-spoken senior warrior tom-cat of thornclan; he's the leader's brother and has a kid she seriously dotes on ─── open for: an ex/current wife and mother to his kid/s, a friend he's known since his apprenticeship, an apprentice. he's pretty sick of all the weird things that happen to and around him, so he tries to live the most mundane, boring, and "normal" life he possibly can! so don't be surprised if he's the sorta dude that would only do small-talk and then casually drop in the most life-shattering information without realizing its impacts ──── basics: sirensigh, he/him, tom-cat, 00 moons, heterosexual
xxxxxxx ──── sister: silentstar ─ WIP
xxxxxxx ──── kit: name ─ WIP
Last edited by pixieknees on Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œ ⊰ intro ── 𝙛&𝙙 ” β˜… ⊱

Postby pixieknees » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:45 pm

woops now that's outta the way- i just wanted to say you guys all have such wonderful characters so far!!! AAA I'm so so so pumped :00 my pms are open if anyone wants to chat about relations or even just general interaction brainrot!!! i cant wait to see how this all develops >:)

lemme introduce myself!! you can call me pixie or gabrielle/gabriella, I'm in the aest timezone and I'm a young adult >:) it's really awesome to meet all of you!!
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me