// โ˜†. ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘€ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ผ๐ด๐ฟ๐‘† ' ) discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

// โ˜†. ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘€ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ผ๐ด๐ฟ๐‘† ' )

Postby strawbs. » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:38 pm

outsider
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by strawbs. on Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// โ˜†. ๐’๐”๐๐’๐„๐“๐๐€๐– ' )

Postby V.Vulpes » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:30 pm

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ป๐‘ฏBump.โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐’€Bumpโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต'.โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌB.โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ดBumpBu.'โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ด๐‘จBumpB'โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโงผโ‚โงฝโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โงผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก? โงฝโ”€โ”€
Sunsetpaw is a mostly white molly with patches of bright,
orange tabby. These patches are mostly on her head, tail,
and back legs. She has striking, deep orange eyes that are
often wandering. Her fur is soft and thick, especially around
her neck and tail.

โ”€โงผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’? โงฝโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Sunsetpaw is a gentle and imaginative soul, often lost in the
beauty of the world around her. She's known for her quiet nature
and the way her thoughtful, observant eyes seem to take in every
detail of the world. While not the most talkative cat in the Clan,
Sunsetpaw's words can be seen as quite insightful for her young age.
She is also fiercely loyal to her Clan, willing to go to great lengths
to protect her family, even if it means pushing past her natural shyness.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐๐€๐Œ๐„ Sunsetkit // Sunsetpaw // Sunsetgaze
๐†๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ Molly ๐€๐†๐„ 10 Moons ๐‘๐€๐๐Š Apprentice
๐Š๐ˆ๐ Myrtlecall [Older Sister]
๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Conflicted. Sunsetpaw
understands the importance of the trials to
their traditions but doesn't think they're right
and that they should be changed.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by V.Vulpes on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: // โ˜†. ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘€ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ผ๐ด๐ฟ๐‘† ' ) discussion & forms

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:59 am

Hmm I am little thinking to make queen or an elder, or elderly queen. :roll:

Anyway all my characters are open for relationships.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: // โ˜†. ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘€ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ผ๐ด๐ฟ๐‘† ' ) discussion & forms

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:56 pm

Hey everyone, I updated ages for my characters and potential crushes.

For Falconsight potential crushes : Hailfang or Lilywhisper or other please pm me if interested or have other ideas (: form on pg.3

For Cuttlepaw, I could really see him crushing on any of the apprentices. His form is on pg. 3 if anyone is interested!

For Scorchweb, Iโ€™m really open for anything. I will try to update his form to make him a bit more interesting whenever I have time. I know heโ€™s overall nice and a good warrior, would be a loving mate/romantic interest.

For Quietdove I was thinking maybe Sealfur, pm me for any other ideas or chat here (:

Iโ€™m open for any other types of relos as well!

UPDATE:
    Cuttlepaw is in need of a mentor, and all of my characters are available for apprentices.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:06 pm

@EVERYONE,
      my goodness, i didn't anticipate such a big turn out for this! first, i want to say just how excited i am about this! i want to apologize for being a little quiet, but ive been quite ill and dealing with some family things the last week or so, so ive had to be away from the laptop for a bit. i wanted to give you all an update and also introduce myself!

some things concerning myself first,
      first, my name is ella and i use any pronouns (but most people just use she/her). im always lurking around here, though i do have chronic illness complications quite frequently. i also want to warn you guys that my internet is very screwy right now - so those of you who send me DMs, if i dont reply to you within say like 72 hours? dont be afraid to resend your message. my replies have been getting eaten when i hit submit and i have really no sure way to be certain my message was delivered. im going to be finishing my cats up hopefully tonight so that i can have them done.

concerning the roleplay,
      i have updated the front with all cats that have been accepted so far. i have also edited in descriptions for them based on either the info provided in your form, or from the picture you used. please double check that ive described your characters accordingly. i am legally blind/color blind so i cannot see your references very clearly. please forgive me for any mistakes there.
      *i have noted that two kit slots need to be updated to apprentice (mine and lacke's kiddos for barracudaxripple kids).

any characters added after i updated the front post will be added when i make another final sweep through the thread. if possible, i'd love any wip forms to include basic info within seven days if you're able! this way we can have a completely updated allegiance section.

I HAVE RANDOMLY SELECTED APPRENTICES AND MENTORS, UNLESS YOU CONTACTED ME WITH A REQUEST TO PAIR. they are as follows:
      pinemask > sunsetpaw
      orcasong > fishpaw
      pikesplash > hemlockpaw
      tunafang > cuttlepaw
      reedburn > twopaw
      koigleam > cricketpaw
      gullswoop > wasppaw
      ashenpatch > valerianpaw
      falconsight > lochpaw
      scorchweb > beetlepaw
      sealfur > lizardpaw
      cedarsong > seashellpaw
      splashjump > strawb's unnamed apprentice

with this, i think i may have to close apprentice roles for now unless/until we get some more warrior characters. we got dangerously close to running out of warrior characters to mentor the apprentices LOL.

I will update the mentor list shortly on the front page. if you have any problems or want to change things, please private message me!!

@breezepelt
      id love for splash to be koi's sister!! <3 that sounds perfect to me. though, i did want to note -
      i noticed that your ref pick for your lovely splashjump is the same as rippleshine's. since lacke chose that photo first, would you mind selecting a new picture for splash? i apologize for that, i just dont want any confusion there! ^^' thank you in advance.

OTHER THINGS,
      hopefully we can get this started within the next few days! ill likely start us off with a storm watcher noticing that there's trouble on the horizon and by the end of the month, any apprentice nearing their trials might face a hard time because of a brewing storm. tension is really high in the clan and moods are prickly. barracuda is afraid there are dangers watching him in the shadows - and maybe he's not wrong. eventually, i'd like to have a mutiny in the clan and we can all discuss how that goes about! i can make us a list on the front page of who stands with and against barracuda. perhaps stormclan will even divide into a new clan entirely. im excited to see where our story will take us.

MY CATS/RELOS
      ive got some relos going with people, but im still looking for some thing! so here's what i go
      * barracudastar : would love for him to have some besties, really close friends. his mate is rippleshine and he's got some kiddos in the clan. planning for falconsight to have an unrequited crush on barracuda
      * orcasong : a man stuck in his ways, mates with sealfur. hardcore barracuda supporter. open to just about any sort of relationship
      * lavendermist : in a forbidden relationship with cedarsong. id really love for a few cats that are helping her scheme about the trials. she's helping the apprentices cheat in their trials and id love for her to have a couple accomplices who help her out and get her extra herbs, complete sneaky deliveries at night, etc.
      * koigleam : wild woman, would love a gaggle of ornery friends, in need of squad immediately. would also love for her to have a romantic interest! open to kin, whatever else!!
      * glaciershard : a quiet scholarly dude. open to anything with him. he's sort of just the shy wallflower that will build an entire den behind your back while you're arguing with your ride or die. id love it if he had a brother/sister that was his best friend and partner in crime.
      * hemlockpaw : absolutely draco malfoy without the rizz. just a rowdy arrogant little dude that's gonna learn he's not invincible the hard way. open to literally anything.
      * tansylight : sweet as honey, too pure and good for this universe. planning to be crushes/mates with scorchweb. just a regal lady, mom vibes.

OK wow that was a lot. anyway! im looking forward to writing with all of you and i really appreciate all of your patience. <3 you guys are the best. ill edit the front again here asap. if you have anything you want me to add to the "kin" section, please comment it here with an @ to me, or pm it to me! i want to make sure everything is correct according to all of your plans. im sure you guys have made some plans in private. just lemme know and it will be added to the front.

y'all take care and i hope you're enjoying the approaching holiday season. im sending all of you my best wishes and looking forward to starting up stormclan with you all. thank you for your participation and helping my ideas breathe! y'all have brought some really amazing characters in and im so stoked to begin.

with all my best,
      kit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:17 pm

@kit,

I would love to have dreamheart help lavendermist in any way she can with her scheme to help the apprentices
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BreezePelt » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:52 am

@kitaska I can't believe I used the same pic I swear I read through all of the forms so many times trying to learn all the characters, I dont know how I missed that. I just got off a double shift and dont have time to find a new ref right now but I will sometime tonight!

Also @Paintedbythewind would you be open for Wasppaw to have a crush on Fishpaw? It doesn't need to be reciprocated, I just think the dynamic of being Gullswoops apprentice and crushing on his daughter would be interesting.
Corci
he/it + any neos
Brand new!
bpd + npd + adhd

My bf is Snowgleam, I'm here mostly just to trade with it <3

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
BreezePelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:56 am

@breeze
      hey, no worries!! it happens lmao. ive done it more than once. take all the time you need to find a new reference - and thank you so much for doing so, i really appreciate it!! i hope you're able to get some rest after working so long. that sounds like one heck of a day you had!
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me