*⋆ the valley discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

do you guys want a discord?

yes!
63%
nah, we don't need one!
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: *⋆ the valley discussion

Postby squarshed » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:09 am

@sunfool That would be so cute for Applefall to have a little sister/daughter figure, I love it! I can see Applefall occasionally approaching Quietfoot and talking with her about things an maybe of back when she lived on her farm and how different clan life is. Maybe they have heard from others that the other is from a barn, so there is this sense of solidarity between the two of them (at least on Applefall's side). It could be very healing for her to know that she isn't alone in her unorthodox decision to leave her sort of past-life, and I see her keeping an eye on Quietfoot and kind of silently rooting her on in a "that's my girl!" kind of way ^^ And I'm okay with them either just having similar backgrounds or coming from the some farm, whatever works for you!

@selasphorys Eveningbriar will be from Brookclan, so that totally works! Building off that, maybe eveningbriar had a brother who she wasn't ever really close with (differing personalities would be the reason probably. maybe he distanced himself on purpose so she wouldn't figure out his secret?), so that is why she never figured it out on her own. And in true warrior cats fashion (looking at you Yellowfang) he managed to survive for just enough time after the fire happened to ask her to find his daughter. So Eveningbriar starts taking a sudden interest in/keeps a close eye on Batblaze in order to keep an eye on her and to really see if it is her brother's daughter. Maybe Batblaze is uncannily similar to him personality wise or something, and then Eveningbriar starts to find it hard to keep it a secret, and it somehow comes out? They could either start to develop a relationship of some sort, or maybe it comes out of nowhere, when Batblaze barely knows her. Either way I am loving the family drama, hehe >:) I do know that if anything, Eveningbriar will become one of those "pretends everything is fine when it's not" characters haha. She'd be angry at her brother for being a jerk and upset for not trusting her, and will definitely "grieve" in a way for the family she never got to know. Her soft spot for kits will kick in and make her start to feel a responsibility for Batblaze and she'll want to help her with her grief so badly, but she will be worried about overstepping and ruining the chance of a relationship with her niece.

I can't wait to see it play out, I think it will be so much fun! Applefall would totally be on Larkfrost's butt about taking care of herself, especially since she doesn't like to accept "hand-outs" as she would say lol. I imagine Applefall will talk about being a mom and asking for larkfrost's opinion, like on names, how to raise them, and what to play with them when they get older etc. I can see her saying "but Rushpaw turned out so good! you had to have done something," and kind of building her up in a casual manner :)

@lacke that sounds like a great plan to me, thank you for updating the front! Also sorry for not reaching out about Eveningbriar and Stormpaw, I totally missed that! Feel free to reach out about any ideas, but I'll reach out either later today or sometime tomorrow about it :) I want time to brainstorm and write out some good ideas first hehe
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:44 am

@ΗγαςιητΗ
That all sounds perfect! What was her brother's name? Maybe he was just as hotheaded and passionate as Batblaze when he was younger, before he grew distant and cold once he realized the consequences of his forbidden love. He probably knew the names of his RowanClan kits but maybe he wasn't able to tell Eveningbriar before he died? Batblaze would not be happy about some BrookClan cat squinting at her and trying to get closer to her during the journey. I think that by the time MoorClan settles into the valley, she will be reluctantly tolerant of Eveningbriar's presence, even if she'd still be a little annoyed on the outside. Good luck with springing the discussion on how they are kin, since Batblaze would refuse to even acknowledge it. She grew up believing another tom was her father, so she'd think that this was the most mousebrained thing she ever heard. But I'd love to see them slowly grow closer as family with time, healing the old wounds left by Eveningbriar's brother.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:12 am

i have gone ahead and posted ravenstars leadership ceremony!!! that being said, i was gonna get up posts for the rest of them/start the rp, but alas, i have to go to work, so i can write the start up posts tomorrow, so please wait until then to post anything!

that being said, is there anything in particular you guys would want to start out with plot wise? (:
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:13 am

update to the update ^ i managed to get some starting posts up before work! they're rather short bc time crunch, but hopefully everything is okay! i had tinyleaf talk with applefall and dovelight be grouchy with beartuft! stormpaw is also completely open, so feel free to insert him wherever he is needed!

you guys are free to post (:
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me