these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby twodee » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:04 am

yesss, the more the merrier! kinda tempted to toss miss mitsuri kanroji in as well
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:09 am

and here i was tempted to throw in zenitsu agatsuma
Last edited by molotov on Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:13 am

demon slayer babies, give them to me
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝failure is not an option❞

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:41 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; roy
age; 16
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; open
fandom; fire emblem: binding blade

hair; red
eyes; blue
height; 5'6
weight; 138 lbs

weapons; roy wields the weapon known as the binding blade. it is a powerful sword, one said to be stronger
than other legendary weapons of roy's homeland. it is strong against dragon-like enemies. this sword also
allows roy to use ranged attacks thanks to its flames, while also allowing a more acrobatic fighting style.

abilities; the only abilities roy has are the ones granted to him by the binding blade.

personality; roy is bookish young man that is eager to learn and suddenly has to fill the role of a leader of
the army. he is very collected and formal, as a result of his aristocratic background and being obliged to
the role of general. however, despite acting confident in front of his army, inwardly, he often doubts his
competence as a leader and soldier. in private he is noted to be more relaxed and even somewhat clumsy,
even to the extent that he is known to "dance with two left feet." a competent leader and warrior, roy is
an upstanding, thoughtful, and idealistic young man. while he would prefer to avoid bloodshed, he
maintains a strong resolve to see peace. despite his inexperience, he quickly learns and grows in his role
as a leader. because of his personality, he often has an easy time gaining trust from others, as well as
trusting others in return. along with that, he is perceptive and cunning for his age, showing he isn't a
complete pushover. he is committed to protecting those in need and fighting for his ideals, even if this
means fighting against old allies. yet he demonstrates empathy, understanding that sacrificing people to
prevail is a hollow victory. roy refuses to stay away from the front lines and be protected, stating that the
only way he can understand people and fight for them is to experience their hardships. valuing friendship
and family greatly, he does not particularly care about the social status of others. roy is not very good at
handling women, being dense when talking with girls, and in some situations he shows to be oblivious to
their feelings. he gets flustered and a bit overwhelmed when they show forwardness towards him. he also
admits to struggle with bits of depression, and often seeks out more cheerful individuals to helps ease
his mind and keep his spirits up.

other; while his mother was half-manakete, roy did not inherit her abilities to transform into a dragon and
is only 1/4 manakete overall. he didn't inherit anything that hints to him even having manakete genes.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝Say the negative and do the opposite.❞

Postby multicurious » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:01 pm

➳name; Zo-shajirr
    ➳age; 25
    ➳species; Khajiit (Alfiq)
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳fandom; Elder Scrolls

➳appearance; A large, long-haired orange tabby. He has golden eyes and carries himself proudly. He wears a forest green turban and a blue scarf, and covers his back with a traditional patterned blanket.

➳abilities / powers;
    Zo uses general magic as a way to simply get around in a world not built for him. He uses it to dress himself, for example, and also to lift objects and write. In combat, he prefers lightning magic and healing.

➳weapons; None in the traditional sense, as he can't properly wield them. Should it come down to it, however, Zo is not too proud to use his claws and teeth.

➳personality; Zo-shajirr is an excellent manager of day-to-day tasks and routine maintenance, enjoying making sure that those who are close to him are well cared for. He has a strong sense of responsibility and strives to meet his obligations, though this may sometimes be more from a sense of social expectations than intrinsic drive. Valuing stability and security very highly, Zo is eager to preserve the status quo, which makes him an extremely trustworthy partner and teammate. He is a true pillar of any group he decides to belong to – whether it is his family or a merchant's organization, he can always be relied upon. These strengths are related to a chief weakness: Zo’s preoccupation with social status and influence, which affects many decisions he makes. He places a lot of importance on what is socially acceptable, and can be very cautious, even critical of anything unconventional or outside the mainstream. He may also sometimes push his own beliefs too hard in an effort to establish them as mainstream. He prefers to hear and see a great deal of appreciation. If his efforts go unnoticed, he may start fishing for compliments in an attempt to get reassurance of how much he is valued. The other side of this is that Zo sometimes tries to establish his value with doting attention, something that can quickly overwhelm those who don’t need it, making it ultimately unwelcome. Furthermore, Zo often neglects his own needs in the process.

➳other;
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:11 pm

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:33 pm

Ploegy what I meant by my words is that I just find it easier to keep my 4 characters in a group and since they are a team it just makes more sense for me to do them as a team ok.

Plus they would wake up in the same room since there all from the same world tho so that's another reason why I want to keep them as a group ok.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:23 am

just because they're from the same world does not mean they all wake up in the same room. all characters are start in their own room
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:02 pm

Oh ok then...I guess I will start with Titan then.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:10 am

If anyone wants to tag in with Titan then feel free to do so ok since he will be waiting where he is at the moment for the rest of his team to show up.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me