*NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: *NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Postby blood-moon » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:36 am

dragon img: she is a light blue dragon made almost entirely out of water. She has bright green eyes that almost glow. The only part of her that is not water are her eyes, claws, and teeth
name - lunar
gender - female
personality - very kind but forgetful
dragon type - water wyvern
age - (human years) 12
history - she has been lost for 5 years after flying away from her home
family - open
crushes - open
other - hope this is good might add a second if it is ok
Last edited by blood-moon on Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:44 pm

Its good but i think adding more description would be nice to fill out the character more, if possible. Also what is her sexuality?
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Hey just wondering where eveyones been? Havent had a post from anyone in a while... Ik i said somthing about being online less but i do still check on this to almost everyday and try to make time for it so i hope no one though that I was putting this on pause

Also my horse is all better now so got lots more time for this

If anyone wants to quit this rp please tell me so i may edit the front.... And so others that want to stay may continue with the rp
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead.or.alive » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:25 pm

name -
keylix (kay-licks)
gender -
male
sexuality -
demisexual
personality -
keylix is strong, aggressive and militant, and often favors a "take action" approach to solving problems. he favors individuals who are assertive in their efforts towards restoring order and defeating the humans. he is incredibly loyal and selfless, putting the needs of his people above his own well-being, to the point of sacrificing himself to protect them without hesitation.
he resents the humans for forcing the dragons into hiding, 'like prey' he calls it, and is of the firm opinion that they should fight back and make the humans pay for everything they have done.

dragon type -
western
appearance -
keylix is 55 feet long from snout to tail tip, and about 20 feet at the shoulder, with a wingspan of 98 feet
he has scythe-like spikes on the end of his tail, and claws on the tips of his wings

age -
history -
he grew up in a nomadic clan of several mated pairs who all worked together to protect each other from the humans, taking turns hunting in pairs so that no one would be forced to defend themselves alone. everything was fine until the ones who went hunting started to disappear, one by one, until it was only 1 pair left, paranoid and jumping at shadows. they would only stop long enough to rest, taking turns keeping watch and never going too far away from the group for food and trying to keep the orphaned hatchlings safe and quiet. then one day, the hunters caught up with them, slaughtering the two remaining adults and most of the hatchlings. keylix managed to run away and hide long enough that the hunters stopped looking, then was forced to take care of himself for a few years until he was found by an elder dragon that took pity on him and brought him to the sanctuary.
family -
none living, though some of the other hatchlings may have survived as well
crushes -
none though he seems suspiciously fond of riluo
other -
keylix can breathe blue-hot fire, hot enough to melt rock and more than hot enough to kill a human
Last edited by dead.or.alive on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
dead.or.alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:35 pm

I'm waiting for others to post and I've been working on a story.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:45 pm

Yes it seems everyone's gotten a bit busy, hm? It happens!
Just thought I'd check in to confirm that I am still around and simply waiting. c:
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrankFox » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:19 pm

I'm always down for dragon RPs! Mind if I reserve 2 characters? I'll get working on their forms tomorrow
PrankFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:46 pm

Keylix is accepted

And this is probably almost always going to.be open for charcaters! Reserve as many as you can handle

Also thank you guys for checking in, I was just starting to get worried this was going to flop just before it got good ya know.
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrankFox » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:26 am

Name: Aldir
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Western
Element: Ice

Ice Breath-Can shoot bolts of ice or a constant stream, The bolts explode on impact into pointed shards, while the stream can cause frostbite on exposure. He has to wait between shots, and can't use the stream very long. as doing it quickly can cause frost to build up on the inside of his mouth and throat.

Umbrakinesis -Has a limited ability to manipulate shadows around him, making it seem like he can disappear into thin air. He can also use the shadows to enhance his claws and scales, though this only works when there is a large amount of shadow around him or it is night, therefore making him more vulnerable during the day.

Size: 35ft tall at the tops of his horns and about 70ft long from nose to tailtip

Description: Aldir is a large and imposing form when he wants to be, and can draw himself up to a massive height if he chooses to, but most of the time he prefers to remain unseen in the shadows. With deep black scales, that have undercurrents of dark blue, and a silvery blue underbelly(as well as the underside of his wings) he can remain in the background well enough during both the day and night. His horns and spines that run down his back are the same color as his underbelly, and the underside of his wings is spattered with small black spots. His eyes are dark blue.

Personality: Aldir is serious and quiet when he is on the job, almost to the point of emotionless, but otherwise he is charismatic and quick to smile towards those that he deems friend. He tries not to get too close to others given his occupation, but he can't help but feel lonely when he doesn't have another dragon to share tales with. He's cautious and careful with his words most of the time, and doesn't have a problem sitting back and watching the world move around him, but if there is a threat to someone he knows, or a job to get done, he will not hesitate to use his full power to get things done.

History:Aldir's parents weren't the most present during his life, as they had their own jobs that needed to get done in the so called "family business", so he spent much of his time entertaining himself and his younger sister Perrin until his parents deemed they were fit enough to begin to learn about the world and how they could shape it. He learned quickly and had little trouble burying the parts of his mind that questioned if killing was the best way to get what he wanted, where as his sister was much less willing. During a training mission that he and his sister were on they got ambushed by hunters. Still young and with their parents no were near to help out, Aldir fought tooth and claw to protect himself and his sister. There were too many of them and they were able to kill his sister. In a blind rage Aldir brutally killed the rest of them and vowed to himself he would never let anyone, hunter or dragon, take away something precious to him again.

Relationships:none so far

((I'm getting working on the second soon!))
Last edited by PrankFox on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
PrankFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:26 am

blood-moon wrote:dragon img: she is a light blue dragon made almost entirely out of water. She has bright green eyes that almost glow. The only part of her that is not water are her eyes, claws, and teeth
name - lunar
gender - female
personality - very kind but forgetful
dragon type - water wyvern
age - (human years) 12
history - she has been lost for 5 years after flying away from her home
family - open
crushes - open
other - hope this is good might add a second if it is ok

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon