[𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌.]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌.]

Postby divinity. » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:06 am

pffff i'm dumb. accepted!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the hero of the wild

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:17 pm

➳name; link
    ➳age; 17 (although he is technically 117)
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; hylian
    ➳fandom; legend of zelda: breath of the wild

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 153 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; link has a variety of different weapons he can wield. with him however he carries the master sword, great eagle bow, and his sheikah slate which can produce bombs, slow an object down, create block of ice when water is present and act as a magnet. he also carries the hylian shield with him although it is not much of a weapon

➳personality; because link bears the spirit of the hero, all of link's incarnations each possess an unbreakable spirit. one feature in link's personality that is greatly emphasized is his courage. he is often depicted as a humble yet brave and courageous boy who steps up to the task of saving the kingdom of hyrule (and many others), a task to which he seems destined. he rarely shows signs of cowardice and is always willing to use his strength and valor to save and help those around him. link can be a bit reckless when it comes to fighting, but he does this out of the kindness of his heart to assure that others are safe. overall, he is a gentle soul and tends to be on the quiet side, especially when first meeting someone. he is bound to open up more the more he becomes comfortable with them, though he holds a heavy burden on himself. he does have a loss of memory which frustrates him and occasionally such can be seen in his own actions. he is trying his best to remember it all, but it is a struggle. as much as he tries to hide this from others, it is quite evident. he is on the quieter side and often stays silent though it is hinted that is because of his position as a knight and not wanting to speak up against those of power given his respect for them. he is polite and respectful of those around him and is always willing to protect no matter the circumstances. sometimes he may lack usual manners, but that ties back to his memory loss. he is quick to pick up on things though proving that he is quick witted and intelligent

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌.]

Postby lokison » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:38 am

➳name; Meliodas, the Seven Deadly Sins Dragon's Sin of Wrath
    ➳age; 3000+ [Unknown]
    ➳gender; Cis-Male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; Elizabeth [In Fandom]; Open
    ➳fandom; The Seven Deadly Sins

➳hair; Blonde
    ➳eyes; Green [normally]; Black [Demonic]
    ➳height; 152 cm (5'0")
    ➳weight; 50 kg (110 lbs)

➳abilities / powers; [removed]Full Counter[/url] & [removed]Hellblaze[/url]
    ➳weapons; [removed]Dragon Handle[/url] [Formally]; [removed]Liz's Sword[/url] [Formally]; [removed]Lostvayne[/url] [Currently, His Sacred Treasure]

➳personality; [removed]Here[/url] - Frank; Fearless; Terrible Cook; Very Bowdy; Loves to tell jokes; Noble; Calm [Outer Posture]; Capable of extreme rage; Protective; Merciful [Prefers]; Soft & Naive [Outer Posture]; 360 Degree Personality; Harsh; Arrogant [towards lesser demons]; Cold; Quiet; Ruthless; Murderous; Sadistic [in battles]; Easily annoyed & angered

➳other; He is a Demon and former Leader of the Ten Commandments. Current leader of the Seven Deadly Sins Holy Knights. He had this mark of the beast on [removed]his left shoulder[/url].
Last edited by CherrySeasons on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional links removed
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me