♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♚ ──── [ 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 ] discussion & forms

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri May 31, 2019 9:37 am

I'm going to drop a quick mark
I'll get forms up by tomorrow or something, I'll try my best!
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppypercy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:44 am

𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Nickname(s): Anything you can think of
Powers: Human
Group: Locals
Occupation/Rank: Thief
Weapon(s): A scimitar and a revolver
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Height: 5'6"
Body Type: Lean with curves
Hair Color: Black and purple (naturally dark brown)
Eye Color: Hazel
Tattoos: Anchor on left wrist, feather and birds on left collar bone and flowers on right hip/thigh/side
Piercings: Septum, nose piercing, tongue piercing, belly button piercing, left ear: industrial, 2 lobe piercings and right ear: helix, daith , 2 lobe piercings
Personality: Raven's pretty shy and quiet. She tends to keep to herself, but she will socialize occasionally. Most people will see her as an outcast because of her behavior, but she doesn't think of that as a bad thing. Raven is very observant and stealthy which makes her an excellent thief. She is very closed off about her past and will get defensive if people ask her about it. Regardless of her introverted behavior, she is actually pretty sweet and caring. The few people who have ever gotten close to Raven, would describe her as determined and loyal. She's also known to be sarcastic, but she always means well to those she truly cares about.
History: Raven's parents weren't the most wealthy citizens while they were alive. They hunted and sold the meat to the small village that they lived in. Unfortunately, they didn't make that much money. One night, Mr. and Mrs. Sarabelle made a deal with a wealthy man for a good price on some animal meat that was in high demand and hard to come by. The wealthy man didn't follow through with his end of the deal and ended up killing Raven's parents as well as keeping the animal meat for himself. Raven was only 9 at the time and witnessed the murder. She was then sent to live with her sick grandmother until the age of 18; when she moved to Louisport. Throughout her years of growing up without her parents, Raven used her tracking and hunting skills that her parents taught her to help her become the expert thief she is today. She now lives her days blending in with everyone in town and occasionally pickpocketing people. At night, she stays in the shadows and steals from shops or houses. If she runs into trouble along the way, she won't go down without a fight.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open/PM Me
Significant Other: N/A
Last edited by Puppypercy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi there! I'm Puppypercy and I love to RP and trade! As you can see, I love Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton movies. I'm very passionate about art and music, and I love to game too! I'm almost always bored, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Puppypercy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppypercy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:44 am

res raven's relations

Hi there! I'm Puppypercy and I love to RP and trade! As you can see, I love Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton movies. I'm very passionate about art and music, and I love to game too! I'm almost always bored, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Puppypercy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:13 pm

@puppypercy: accepted! i’ll add raven to the front tomorrow.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:46 am

Sorry for my inactiveness I just graduated
so I will be more free. I've finished my second character
I will finish the third one today

I've finished all my characters
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:02 pm

@♡ pineapple ♡: both of your characters are accepted! don't worry about inactivity, i've been pretty busy too.
    the front page is now updated.
    edit: i'll be on vacation from today until the seventeenth, so replies could be spotty.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:15 am

Thank you!
I've made my post anyone is free to interact with any of my characters
Ill start working on relations soon
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:08 am

@pineapple, maybe tabitha can meet alex at the print shop and they end up going to the bar together or something?
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:30 am

Sounds like a plan ill put that in my next post
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heart~Of~Stone » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:36 am

𝔼𝕞𝕞𝕒 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕠𝕟
◤                     ◥  
name: Emma Vernon
species: Human
group: Locals
◣                     ◢

appearance: Emma has a light complexion, her face is scattered with freckles. Her cheeks are in a constant state of light blush, but you can tell when she feels embarrassed because they become a bright red. Her eyes are a light shade of blue, comparable to the water surrounding the island. Her hair is dark brown, and it comes down in waves to about the middle of her back. Her bangs are cut straight and rest above her thick, but well kept, eyebrows. She usually leaves her hair down and a bit messy, but it's not too rare to see it put up in a ponytail. At the height of 5"4' she has a pretty delicate frame. She's somewhat toned, but although she hates to admit it, she's not very strong. Her usual apparel consists of light summer dresses and flats, or on the colder days, flowy pants and cardigans paired with old sneakers.
personality: In a couple words, you could say that Emma is a happy go lucky type of girl, who is well mannered for the most part, but definitely has herself a mischievous side. While working in the library, she tries to mostly keep to herself (as instructed by the librarian, of course). She's quite a chatty girl in general, but she does a pretty good job for the most part. She loves being helpful, but mostly only for people she knows and trusts, or for people who she feels are really in need. She considers herself good at judging a persons character, whether good or bad, lying or being honest, and whatnot. Of course it's not impossible to trick her, but she is hesitant to believing people if she has a suspicion they're putting up a facade. For the most part though, Emma is a personable girl. She's kind to people until they give her a reason to not be. She has a good sense of humor and takes jokes well, and she's not afraid to joke back. Sometimes she doesn't have a filter when it comes to talking about what she thinks or feels, which can very well get her into some trouble. She's always been adventurous girl and loves exploring the island and trying to find new things.
history: Looking back on her life so far, Emma never considers it a sob story. Her whole life she's been raised by her grandmother in this coastal city, not having any solid memories of her parents. The thought of that has saddened her before, but she tells herself now that it was just the way things were meant to be. Her grandmother refuses to tell Emma what's happened to her parents, and Emma has given up on asking at this point. Her grandmother is a stern but loving woman, and has always been a big role model to Emma, due to her strength and knowledge, as well as other admirable traits. Her grandmother, once a librarian, is the reason that Emma loves to read and began working at the library. On the island, Emma often witnesses thieves in action, but she's learned to just role with it. She doesn't commit any of the petty crime herself, but does often give a laugh at the tourists and visitors of the island that get tricked, as it happens pretty often here, and she finds it harmless enough. She is not aware of the supernaturals living on the island, or of any major crimes.
sexuality: bi-sexual, but hasn't put much thought into it, so she's not completely sure what she likes
crush: n/a
significant other: n/a
Heart~Of~Stone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me