Prom Season - Characters and Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re:

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:57 am

doe . wrote:
      [ @ consulting, i've finished kd and i'll have my first post up soon ish c:

also my relations for both characters are open ! ]

Alrighty, I'll update the list shortly.

Also, just a reminder, the first roleplay posts says that it's after lunch, not the start of the school day.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prom Season - Characters and Discussion

Postby rainy.days » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:20 am

Finished form, feel free to PM me for relations
rainy.days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:02 am

Rainy.Days wrote:
Finished form, feel free to PM me for relations

Character list has now been updated.
I think that, at page 3, we'll skip to the end of the school day, just to get a bit more interaction with characters going.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sounds of silence » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Fire & Blood wrote:
      Finished my forms. c: If anyone wants to discuss relations, do not hesitate to pm me.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:45 pm

res palgrave artist !
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:47 pm

res silvercrest baseball player !
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Tue May 01, 2018 11:05 am

bump
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.. delaney bell ..

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Delaney Bell

B a s i c s
N a m e;; delaney bell
N i c k n a m e s;; del, laney
A g e;; 16
G e n d e r;; female
P r o n o u n s;; she/her
S e x u a l i t y;; pansexual
N a t i o n a l i t y;; australian
R o l e;; palgrave artist
E x t r a;; has maths dyslexia

A p p e a r e n c e;;
H a i r;; shoulder length with longer strands at the front, light brown, voluminious
E y e s;; dark blue
S k i n t o n e;; very pale, freckled
H e i g h t;; 5,7
W e i g h t;; 132 lbs
B u i l d;; slim, kinda lanky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P e r s o n a l i t y +;; caring, kind, funny, adores animals, a great friend once you break down her outer-shell, free-spirited
-;; extremely shy, too easily trusting, cares about what people think too much, easily overwhelmed

L i k e s;; animals ;; adores dogs and foxes above all, nature, tv shows and movies, creative writing ;; keeps a journal to write in, art, drawing, painting
D i s l i k e s;; confrontation, height jokes - she's heard them all its getting boring, ignorance, large crowds, public speaking, anything to do with partner/group work

H i s t o r y;; laney grew up in a large family tucked away in the small australian town augusta. she was born to a single parent and a family of eight and having the luxury of all her other six siblings being boys and her being the middle child laney often spent the majority of her time fending for herself for entertainment. when she was six she was given a small painting set from her mother on her birthday as its what she used when she was younger and all of the other kids garnered an interest in sports and music over the creative arts, so thats where the inspiration began, she'd spend the majority of her time making masterpieces (as her mother called them) of foxes and plants which were hung on the fridge-gallery door. laney was always the outsider to all of the school cliques when she was younger, she struggled to make friends as she let her shyness get the best of her and was always constantly picked on and bullied as she hated the things that were trendy or popular and had nothing in common with the other kids, she would always be the person who sat by themselves at lunch, was never invited anywhere and was always the last person to be picked for almost anything but she used that time to improve her art and soon became pretty skilled. by the time her thirteenth birthday rolled around, despite the exhausting hardwork her mother put in to save the house they were living in they soon lost it and her family moved over to -- to live with her grandparents and they've been living there ever since, laney was accepted into palgrave and has gotten almost straight a's in all of her classes, the only thing she struggles alot with is maths due to being dyslexic.
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Wed May 02, 2018 10:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.. talia mayfield ..

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue May 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Talia Mayfield

B a s i c s
N a m e;; talia mayfield
N i c k n a m e s;; tali, lia
A g e;; 18
G e n d e r;; female
P r o n o u n s;; she/her
S e x u a l i t y;; bisexual;; leans more towards girls
N a t i o n a l i t y;; american
R o l e;; silvercrest theater kid
E x t r a;; has a heavy queens accent

A p p e a r e n c e;;
H a i r;; short, chin length, dyed blue;; natural hair was brown
E y e s;; brown
S k i n t o n e;; pale
H e i g h t;; 5,4
W e i g h t;; 132 lbs
B u i l d;; quite short, slim

P e r s o n a l i t y +;; loud, funny, outgoing, could strike up a conversation with anyone, likeable, the class clown, friendly, knows almost everyone
=;; extroverted, risk taker
-;; lazy, can be obnoxious at times, sarcastic, sometimes doesn't really know when to stop joking, gets in trouble a lot, secretive, doesnt open up easily

L i k e s;; cats, drama, musicals, coffee, music;; she writes her own music, piano, drums
D i s l i k e s;; bugs, boring people

H i s t o r y;; talia was born into an extremely small family, of which she is the only child. she was born in queens, new york in a pretty run down apartment with her mother and father but really only formed a close bond to her dad as her mother was often out god knows where doing god knows what. he's the one that introduced her to the world of theatre and musicals, for her seventh birthday he managed to save enough money, that wasn't splashed on alcohol by her mother, to buy her and him two tickets to wicked. talia had the best childhood her father could really give her, sure she didnt have alot of toys or fancy gadgets but she mainly used her imagination to keep her occupied, writing out scripts for her own plays and making her own music and soundtracks. when lia was ten she and her dad woke up to find her mother had gone out and never returned, so they moved and made a better lives for themselves. lia is a generally well behaved student but definitely likes to stir up some trouble, her grades arent the best but at least her reputation is pretty clean, she's liked by the majority of students and knows pretty much everything about everyone, even the teacher but its not really a fair game as she isn't known to open up about herself as easy, when people ask where do you come from or do you have any siblings she often just shrugs it off with a joke, a laugh and moves on with the conversation.
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Sat May 05, 2018 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Thu May 03, 2018 1:24 am