The Path That Was Chosen~Discussion Thread [O/A]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Path That Was Chosen~Discussion Thread [O/A]

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:33 pm

alright! i'll write up a post for him soon
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Credit goes to photographer

➣Name. Emarey "Strong" ➣Age. Three years ➣Gender. Female ➣Sexuality. Heterosexual ➣Breed. Border Collie x Aussie Shepherd ➣Pack. Doggo➣Rank.Used to be a herding doggo on a farmstead, she now lives as a stray

➣Romantic Interest.Open ➣Soulmate.Open➣Best Friend.Valkyrie

➣Main Traits. Kindness & sassiness ➣+Traits. understanding, loyal, articulate, benevolent, hard-working, intelligent, observant ➣-Traits. Strong-willed, sassy, bluntly honest, quiet

Personality

Emarey might be considered an introverted female, because of her silent and observational nature, but that doesn't mean she is secretive, or unsocial. Yet she does tend to keep to herself most of the time and immensely enjoys the tranquility of nature. She finds fascination in small and simple things, such as birds, plants and small insects. Though some may find her ways odd, Emarey cares little about what others think regarding her unique behavior. Despite her placid disposition, this female can go from calm and understanding to deadly and fierce in less then a heartbeat. She can keep a calm mind in difficult and frustrating situations, but that doesn't mean she won't use her teeth. Emarey is strong, and will take action if necessary, especially if someone is getting on her nerves or being disrespectful towards her or her friends. Most of the time she is gentle, relaxed, and alert. Rarely shows disrespect to other doggo's she may come across. She is most loyal to her friends and wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice her own life if someone she cares about were in danger. She's a very excellent guard dog, yet only does so when needed. Never killing for sport. It is something she simply doesn't believe in. When she nothing better to do, Emarey can be found silently stargazing or taking a pleasant stroll on through the streets, keeping an eye on things, as she is always alert, and most believe that she sees everything. Being quiet most of the time, this doggo has become an excellent listener, and stays in tune with what is going on around her. She almost never gets swept away by her thoughts, and remains paying attention at all times. She values others opinions as highly as her own, and will always hear somebody out if they have something to say. There are few doggo's that Emarey will fully open up to, and share her sincere opinions with, she is quite insecure and won't let just anyone in. However, if she does put aside her silent and somewhat concentrated mindset, then she considers you one of her closest friends. She definitely knows how to have fun, and will if she wants, she believes that every moment counts, especially when meeting new doggo's, although she doesn't believe in 'love at first sight', she believes that there is such thing as love but she'd have to experience it for herself to truly understand it.

History

WIP
Last edited by Deijii on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:37 pm

I do NOT own this picture, credit goes to photographer

➣Name. Absalom "Peace" ➣Age. four years ➣Gender. Male ➣Sexuality. Heterosexual ➣Breed. Maine Coon ➣Pack. Stray Cat➣Rank. Stray Cat

➣Romantic Interest. Open ➣Soulmate.Open ➣Best Friend. open

➣Main Traits. honest & cynical ➣+Traits. level-headed, loyal, articulate, ambitious, hard-working, intelligent, honest➣-Traits. Strong-willed, distrustful, independent, opinionated

Personality
Absalom was born on the streets until he was six months old and was caught by animal control, he was re-homed and grew up to be a loving house cat. Absalom is often thought to be quite a menacing and intimidating feline, being rather blunt and cynical, other's tend to be wary of their actions when around him and often avoid conversation. Absalom's introverted nature has caused him to become very withdrawn from society, lack of communication and socialization has caused Absalom to become antisocial and rather misunderstood, preferring to spend most of his time alone to keep a close eye on his humans and the strays outside his home. Underneath his cold and harsh exterior, he protects a heart of gold that is constantly battling his bitterness, inside Absalom is very wise, kind and has a rather charming soul, he would be the one to lend both his shoulders to cry on if you really needed it. Absalom has a patient and understanding mind, he can deal with frustrating situations quite well and is always open to negotiations if things get a bit out of control. One thing you'd surely regret doing is taking advantage of him, he's not the one to let his walls down easily and he wouldn't hesitate to put someone in their place. Absalom is an extremely strong and courageous feline, he is known to intentionally put himself directly in harms way to ensure no one gets hurt, in his mind Absalom believes his life is meaningless and he'd always be willing to sacrifice himself for others in need.

History
- work in progress-
Last edited by Deijii on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Credit goes to photographer

➣Name. Valkyrie"Warrior" ➣Age. Three years ➣Gender.Female➣Sexuality. Heterosexual ➣Breed. Belgian Tervuren ➣Pack. Doggo ➣Rank. Used to be a herding doggo, now lives as stray

➣Romantic Interest.Open ➣Soulmate.Open ➣Best Friend. Emarey

➣Main Traits. Kind & ambitious ➣+Traits. ambitious, charming, loyal, articulate, benevolent, hard-working, intelligent, energetic, kind-hearted ➣-Traits. Strong-willed, sassy, opinionated, moody

Personality

Valkyrie is a happy-go-lucky female, being raised on a farmstead Valkyrie has always welcomed others with a warm heart, being strong-willed she always strives for what she thinks is best for others. Valkyrie is the one to greet you in the mornings and ask about your day, she genuinely cares for everyone's well-being and often worries about others. Valkyrie is definitely the one you could rely on to sit down and talk about your problems for endless hours and she'd be the one to shed your tears with. Being the adventurous and energetic dog she is, Val can make moments last forever with her ingenious and somewhat reckless thinking, she's quite the charming soul. Although Val can get herself and others hyped, she is rather ambitious and dearly misses her old life on the farmstead, being a very experienced herder had made her a successful and valued working dog, being extremely competitive she will do her absolute best to come out on top. Although Val is generally happy in life, she can become withdrawn when someone tries to get close to her and ask about her problems, she isn't the one to talk about herself at all and would rather step out of the spotlight than stay in it. Valkyrie can become a moody wreck and if you push her hard enough, she would surely make your life a living hell, so try to stay on her good side while you still have the chance, Val is known for not giving many chances and she does indeed hold grudges. Valkyrie is not a pushover and not easy to manipulate, she's rather stand and figure out a way to make things right rather than plunge head first into a fight, Val is very intelligent but if she believes there is no other way, you better be prepared for the wrath that follows.

-Might do some editing-

History

WIP
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:09 am

All accepted although Absalom cannot be a house cat, he would be a stray
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:00 am

Thank you, I’ll edit soon.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:50 pm

i. axel ii. n/a iii. four iv. doberman v. male
    vi. no mate vii. no pups viii. no living family
    members
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    axel is a tough dog, both mentally and physically. his
    impressive stature and intimidating build have definitely
    added to his impression, and with a match attitude to
    suit his muscly, scar ridden pelage, this brute is certainly
    a powerhouse in many aspects. axel is often aggressive,
    very rarely showing a kind side to any others. he is snappy
    and closed off, and attempting to break past his walls can
    be difficult. he is protective of his loved ones and will
    defend them with ruthless nature. When he wishes to be,
    this male can even be flirtatious and charming, though
    this is a rare occurrence for this former fighting dog.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:06 am

sorry for the lack of posting, i've been super busy
      i'll post this weekend cx
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:30 am

It's alright, than you for letting me know
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:45 am

Would anyone like to run into Jay and Minx?
Or
Faith?
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me