Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:33 pm

Ew triple post but whatever

So just to bump this a lil and because I like giving ideas of voices of my characters here are my kiddos voices
    Izuku - Just a small snippet from a dub
    Claus - He doesn't have an official voice but ironically this comic dub for his brother sounds like how I feel he'd sound except with a lot more salt lol
    Caitlyn - Given that she's an oc she doesn't really have a voice claim at the moment though if you want something to go off of, Laura Bailey is kinda what I imagine her sounding like
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:05 pm

I didn't notice tord's post aaaa, I'll get up izabella as quickly as I can
also, good idea here is a video with some scene of izabella speaking, but mainly sqweeks
    they/them. uk.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:31 am

Also, would anyone like to interact with Claus. I'm fine with sending him outside his team to interact with someone else if needed. He probably would be the loner type anyways and go off on his own
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:28 am

I've got zevran, not started with him yet but he'll probably be a loner too anyway, I'll just need to find my laptop, my computer messed up
    they/them. uk.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:26 am

Well I just threw Claus out walking around so feel free to run in to him if you'd like ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:41 pm

➳name; Drakel Stormcrown
    ➳age; 28
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; N/A
    ➳fandom; The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    ➳team; Black

➳hair; Dark black
    ➳eyes; Slitted crimson
    ➳skin tone; Dusky brown
    ➳height; 6'5"
    ➳weight; 225lbs
    ➳overview; A Redguard warrior through and through, Drakel is a man weathered by years of war and battle, but one who has lived and thrived to tell the tale. Standing tall and broad-shouldered, with a powerful physique, one would consider him intimidating at first glance - and that's ignoring the jagged red scar that lines his rugged jaw, and the draconic gaze that seems to constantly smolder in its intensity. Long, thick locks of black is pulled away from his face into a low, messy ponytail that trails down his shoulder blades, with a few strands falling over his forehead. He has a pair of small, golden hoop earrings, and a nondescript silver ring on his right index finger.

➳abilities / powers; Drakel is the last Dragonborn - a mortal born with the blood and the soul of a dragon. Even as a young child, he knew that he was...different from the other children, and was ostracized as a result. He was far stronger than the others - much faster, healthier, and tougher, too, and as he grew older and became a travelling warrior, his abilities only grew. He wields most melee weaponry with the skill of a Grandmaster and the ferocity of a dragon, although his aim with a bow is less than stellar. Combat has always came easy to him, and after years of absorbing the souls of dragons and fighting them face-to-face in Skyrim's frozen climate, his body has gotten used to resisting the elements. Other pastimes has gotten him skilled in a plethora of different skills, such as crafting and blacksmithing...he was never too good at things dealing with magic, though.

However, Drakel's most versatile power, is his ability to Shout. Using his inner power, and speaking in the tongue of the dragons, the Dovahkiin enforces his will on reality itself, for a variety of different, powerful effects.

➳weapons; Drakel was brought to this place during a simple bandit hunting trip, so he didn't have any of his more...legendary gear on him at the time. Dragonscale armor covers his body, along with the corresponding boots and gauntlets, while his trusty, enchanted greatsword, Wyrmtooth, is strapped to his back.

➳personality; Contrary to his striking and fearsome appearance, Drakel is not an immediately aggressive man...for the most part. Although he can come off as somewhat intense and rough-around-the-edges at first, it doesn't take long for people to realize that he is a genuinely loyal and protective person, with a very stubborn habit of doing exactly what he wants to do, when he wants to do it. Drakel has surpassed his childhood moments of weak hesitation and cowardly meekness, and faces everything life has to offer with a fierce and fearless sense of confidence. This unshakable will, combined with his dry and somewhat violent sense of humor, often end with him in some unpredictable situations - a lot of 'em dangerous. It doesn't help that he's a free spirit that can't be tied down to one location, so he's almost always adventuring to new places...a lot of 'em dangerous. There's a pattern there, y'see.

With that being said, Drakel has a lot of love for mead, strong women, battle, good music, and warm campfires - and he isn't too shabby at dancing, either. Although, if he had to choose between his favorite mead and fighting another Alduin, he'd choose the edgy lizard any time of the day. It was one of the best fights he ever had, after all! Some may call him crazy for casually throwing down with legendary beasts larger than houses, but for Drakel, it's not any more intimidating than a cave full of frost trolls! Meaning...not very intimidating. Maybe in his journey, he has become a bit too used to danger, craziness, and life-threatening situations. That could either be a good thing or a bad thing.

One thing to note is that, although Drakel can appear friendly and cheerful at times, underneath that indomitable exterior lies a serious and jaded warrior who has killed more men and beasts than most. If and when necessary, he won't hesitate to add another notch to his belt - that's just how Skyrim is. It would be wise to not forget that subtle feeling of primal danger that emanates from his body. The 'calm before the Storm' is a good label for it. He's much better an ally than an enemy, that's for sure.

➳other; In addition to being Dovahkiin, Drakel is proud to be the Harbinger of the Companions. He also has a bit of an issue with holding his temper back whenever someone truly pisses him off...so be wary of that.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nemesis. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:30 am

➳name; Sora Leonhart
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; open
    ➳fandom; OC
    ➳team; white

➳hair; short charcoal black
    ➳eyes; monotone grey
    ➳skin tone; pale white
    ➳height; 5''4 (below average)
    ➳weight; 120 pounds

➳abilities / powers; Gravity - Sora can affect the gravity of a target, either her's or somebody else's. She can't however create gravity but only adapt the extisting force. Her most powerful attack, although requiring mass amount of stamina, involves changing the gravity of a large area upon many targets and objects. This makes them extremely vulnerable to her swords and knives.
    ➳weapons; Sora is a master swordswoman, picking up a katana her grandfather gave her when she was 7. From that age until now, her training involved the use of it, self-defense and throwing knives as a ranged option. Overall she is a well rounded warrior, however her light weightness does make her weak to powerful attacks.

➳personality; Initially to those who meet Sora, she would appear chilly, wintry, distant and even uninterested during most occassions. If her trust in people around her is low, she will likely not participate or if she does decide to, her cautious nature will not let anything fool her. To those lucky enough to be her friend, she would be more trusting and loyal to, and her guard would be lowered slightly, but still existant to a point. Her stragetic nature is her strongest point however and combined with her athletism, swordsmanship and ability, she is a force to be reckoned with.

➳other; Suffers from PTSD, although she does not remember what happened before she arrived. In stressful occasions, she sees vague flashbacks of her past. Currently she is piecing the events together however her flashbacks do not occur in chronological order.

Last edited by nemesis. on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
nemesis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 am

Both are accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:39 am

Thank ya kindly. I figured I'd throw Drakel in anywhere. Anyone feel free to bump into him. Right now he's heading towards the location of two other Black members, Rizzix and Azura.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:47 am

I’ll try to get a post up later tonight. Been a busy day since it’s my birthday and all that
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me