Pack of Midnight Breeze // Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[✧] kerro

Postby jungwonie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:03 pm

✧name; kerro
    ✧nicknames; ro
    ✧age; approximately 2.9 years old
    ✧gender; male
    ✧sexuality; heterosexual
    ✧crush; open
    ✧rank; hunter
    ✧scent; burnt cedar
    ✧pack; pack of midnight breeze

✧coat; cream with dark brown and white markings, thinner coat
    ✧eyes; pale brown, seems almost grey
    ✧build; average

✧family; vee (mother,) fern(father), autumn (sister)
    ✧friends; none yet
    ✧nuetral/unknown; none yet
    ✧enemies; none yet

✧personality; quiet, mysterious, charming, calm, shy, lonely, independant, caring when known

✧history; normal pack life, born and raised in midnight breeze.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Discussion Thread

Postby recherché. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Both accepted!!
I'll add you to the front soon! <3
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 pm

thank you !! <3
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Front page is updated~
Feel free to get your first post up!! ^
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:17 am

Sorry for the inactivity. I'll get a post up as soon as I can.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:42 am

no worries!
Im pretty flexible w/ inactivity since people lose motivation as long as you're still kinda active on the discussion thread??
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pack of Midnight Breeze // Alojz, Gev, and Rhea

Postby Tordier » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:17 pm

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Name: Alojz

Characteristics: He was promoted from Pup to Subordinate a few months ago alongside his brother, Gev. The pair are quite close and look very similar too. Alojz's coat is a mix of blue-grey and dusty tan, with cream undersides. His colors are a little smoother and less vibrant than Gev, and he has golden eyes to contrast Gev's dark brown ones. These differences usually prevent the two from being mistaken for one another.
Personality: Not one to waste time on unnecessary chatter, Alojz is a quiet wolf. What he does share verbally is typically of great importance and well thought-through. He is motivated to improve himself and earn a respectable rank within the Pack of Midnight Breeze, and is clearly the more mature of the two yearling brothers. Alojz loves a challenge, and he enjoys fostering close relationships with his loved ones even more. He likes being able to connect on a deeper level with others and enjoys the sense of comfort it brings to know that someone knows him so well and will be there for him no matter what. Right now, that person is his twin, Gev, but Alojz is always open to making a new friend. The real issue is that he is so focused on his responsibilities that he rarely takes the initiative to build those relationships he so treasures.

Crush: Alojz is heterosexual, and may fall for female wolves. In fact, he has developed a bit of a crush on Sandwood. The two are roughly the same age, and Alojz is enchanted by her unusual fur pattern and mysterious personality, but he is not sure if Sandy likes him back in the same way.
Mate: None
Pups: None

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

This wolf's name is Gev.
Gev is 1.2 years old.
Gev is male.
Gev is a Subordinate.

Gev is a young, male subordinate of the Pack of Mightnight Breeze, alongside his brother, Alojz. Both are quite similar in appearance. Gev, himself, wears a short pelt of steely greys and rusty tans, with a cream-colored underside. He can be told apart from Alojz via scent, as well as by his more grizzled fur and dark brown eyes.
Gev is a calm, peaceful wolf who does not put much stock into the opinions of others. He can be a little aloof and difficult because of this, and superiors can have a hard time getting him focused and motivated. Fortunately, Alojz is more hard-working and typically able to get Gev engaged in the task at hand. Likely, this yearling just needs to mature a bit more before he is ready to understand the responsibilities of being a full pack member. For now, he reluctantly does as he is told and spends the rest of his time doing as he pleases.

Gev is heterosexual, and may fall for female wolves. Currently, he does not have a romantic interest in anyone.
Gev has no mate.
Gev has no pups.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Name: Rhea

Characteristics: She might be approaching her fifth birthday, but Rhea has not lost any of her youthful, "teenaged" spunk. The Lead Hunter sports a fluffy coat of cool greys with white undersides and piercingly bright yellow eyes. Rhea has been the Lead Hunter since she was three years old, so she knows each of her subordinates quite well and tries her best to play to their individual strengths. They seem to respect her, for the most part.
Personality: In a word, Rhea is stubborn. She is full of moxie and believes whole-heartedly in her team of Hunters. Nothing seems to bring her down for long. Rhea strongest point as a leader is that she takes the time to get to know each Hunter under her and strategically plans for each wolf's strengths during a hunt. While Rhea enjoys a sense of camaraderie among her Hunters, she is a firm leader who does not tolerate backtalk or insubordination and will not hesitate to put someone in their place. As long as everyone respects one another, they get along swimmingly. Rhea is even quite open to feedback and suggestions from her Hunters, as long as they do so respectfully. Unfortunately, Rhea is also a bit too headstrong for her own good. She has a hard time admitting defeat and has been known to push her Hunters too hard for a lost cause. It often takes one of them reminding her of the risks of continuing for her to snap out of it and realize that she risks injury to her subordinates if she continues.

Crush: Rhea is heterosexual, and may fall for male wolves. In particular, she has her eye on Toka, one of the Hunters underneath her. She finds him quite attractive and appreciates his hardworking attitude. While she intends to work towards expressing her feelings to him, Rhea also worries the other Hunters might grow irritated by any perceived favoritism.
Mate: None
Pups: None
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:45 pm

all accepted!!
I'll add them to the front page tomorrow afternoon when I can!

Feel free to get your post up now! <3
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Awesome! I'll just have a quick read to see what's going on in the role play and then work out my first posts.

If anyone wants Rhea, Alojz, or Gev to interact with their character right away, feel free to hit me up before I get those posts finished and I'll send them your way! Otherwise, I shall improvise. >:3
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Toka will gladly come say hello!? C:

We could get some drama going. Sunsmoke's wolf, Aeyr could get jealous of Toka's and Rhea's friendship? >;P
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me