𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Postby Cultro » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:55 am

Mhh, I would like something like this

It's just a quick sketch though xD
Lwft is reserved for deputy...
But maybe I could make more later, stuff like 'Peoud apprentice of.... THrUSHCLAN' featuring some apprentice and so on owo?
And I think I made It kinda smoll owo"

Ps: Yas, I wrote Thrush wrong... Owo'
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:39 am

Ah yes! It looks amaZING! (I'm still waiting for a reply from the person who reserved deputy)
    Once I'm out of school I could sketch up something like that if you'd like? Probably Mintpaw or Raccoonpaw with their little birdies
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:38 am

i wish I was that talented at art! Also the kits are looking great!
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyowl28 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:08 am

Almost done with Pineflight! Is making her brother a self-made loner okay?

Heres the other characters I plan to make, just in case someone has the same bird or character planned.

Comma-tortoiseshell with white markings and blue eyes-dfab nonbinary(they/them)-Kittypet-No bird(yet?)

Sootfern-long-haired black furred tom with a silverish grey neck,chest and underbelly( look up smoke cat)-elder-bulbul

If I can get a spot as one of Rivermist's kits: Rain/Ripplekit-grey spotted tabby tom-kit-No bird(I'm thinking he'll get a plover when he gets older..if I get to make him of course.)
Skyowl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:17 am

Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out and reserve those prefixes and birds for ya <3
    Also sorry this took me a bit, i just got home. It's still a wip

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
Name; Beetlekit
Prefix: "Beetle" He's always 'buzzing' around all over the
place with endless energy
Suffix: "Kit" He's only a kitten <3
Age; 0 moons

Gender; Tomkit (will grow up and identify as a she-cat)
Desired Rank: Apprentice
Sexuality: Ace/Aro
Bird; Will be a Mistle Thrush

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
Eyes; Currently blue but will grow
up to have bright yellow eyes
Fur; Fluffy Jet black fur with an unusally
short lightertabby tail
Build; Large and plump, one of the biggest
of his litter.
Scent; The smell of his mother's milk and
dew soaked flowers
Voice;Very high pitched and squeaky
Scars/Other;None yet

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;x
Mother: Rivermist
Father: Hidden
Siblings; Aspenkit, Willowkit
Crush; nah
Mate; nope
Kits nope
Mentor Unknown as of now

History Beetlekit and his littermates have not yet been born, being clamed by their mother to be the kits of her and Flintfeather.

Character here; As a kit Beetlepaw was the largest of his litter, mostly because of being born a plump and fluffy haired kit. Even so he's nothing but lazy, bouncing around whenever he can.

Traits here At least 2 Sentences/ 6 Headwords
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenβ™₯︎ » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:59 am

[ When I get back form school, I'm gonna sketch Mintpaw with her dove c: ]
milevenβ™₯︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyowl28 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:28 pm

ᡀʰᡉ ᡍʳᡉᡃᡗ ᡗʰⁱⁿᡍ α΅ƒα΅‡α΅’α΅˜α΅— ᡍᡉᡗᡗⁱⁿᡍ α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ ⁱ˒ ᡗʰᡃᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ α΅ˆα΅’βΏ'α΅— ˑᡒ˒ᡉ ᡃˑˑ ᡗʰᡉ ᡒᡗʰᡉʳ ᡃᡍᡉ˒ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜'ᡛᡉ ᡇᡉᡉⁿ.
β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Name; Sootfern
Prefix: Soot-for his dusky dark grey and black fur
Suffix: Fern-for his average yet resilient personality and the stripes on his legs
Age; 192 moons(16 years old)

Gender; cis tom(he/him)
Desired Rank: Elder(achieved)
Sexuality: Biromantic
Bird; female brown-eared bulbul nicknamed Mossy

Eyes; Lime green
Fur; Long and thick, especially around the neck and chest, with a warm velvety texture. Dusky dark grey and black on the face, legs, tail with a silverish grey marking that extends from his neck to underbelly with streaks across his back. Dark grey tabby stripes on his legs.
Build; Very stocky with a short tapered muzzle
Scent;Scoot, Iron and the musky scent of the elder's den
Voice;slightly baritone with a underlying smoothness, almost always sounds like he's at ease
Scars/Other;Sootfern is old soul with various scars of different sizes and shapes scattered across his fur,
many of which have turn white and almost blends in with his silverish grey markings. The most noticeable ones are the one stretch from the back of his neck down to the middle of his chest and the score marks in his left hind quarter.

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Fogpool-large long-haired dark grey molly-deceased(natural causes)
Father: Shadefur-long-haired black furred tom with tabby stripes on legs-deceased(natural cases)
Siblings; N/A
Crush;N/A
Mate; Lionface-thick furred golden tabby and white tom-Open
???-small and petite ginger tabby molly-open
Kits All Open
Biological
1. Genderfluid
2. female
3.female
Adoptive
1.tom
2.female
Mentor Honeytail-deceased(natural causes)

History Kithood: Sootkit was the one kit in his litter, he didn't have any stillborn siblings, he was just the only one born. He was coddled a lot by his mother who had to face a litter which only lasted a week before him while his father wanted him to toughen up and not be weak as Shadefur believed that's what caused the death of previous litter. This lead to conflict between the Sootkit's parents, who made sure to never argue around Sootkit, but he soon found out what was going on. He soon felt responsible for his parent's arguments and failing relationship and couldn't help but vent about it to his friend, Lionkit about the situation. Lionkit convinced him to confront his parents after his apprentice ceremony.

Apprentice ceremony: Sootpaw only had to wait a little while before his bird appeared, at first he thought it was the magnificent Crow that was heading to the small group of apprentices and his father seemed to thinks so to as he held a proud look on his face which quickly turned sour when the comorant chose Lionpaw instead. Only seconds afterwards, a small brown eared bulbul landed on Sootpaw's hand with song-like chirp and nuzzle to his ear.

His parents went to congratulate him with smiles and encouraging words, but he could tell that an argument about his bird would happen between them. Being fed up with being kept in the dark and feeling guilty along with already feeling a bond with his bird, Sootpaw confronted his parents and told them how he knew and felt about the whole situation. His parents were surprised and quickly blamed each other, causing their first public argument ever. Sootpaw sighed, knowing that his words didn't get through them. His parents broke up the day afterwards and tried to get him on to side with one of them.

This was mentally taxing on poor Sootpaw and it was only thanks to Lionpaw, his mentor and his bird that he kept afloat.

Warriors: He eventually exploded and shouted at his parents to just stop and considered his feelings for once. Fogcloud and Shadefur realized how much pressure they've been putting on him and apologized and agreed to let him live his own life and came to a mutual agreement to tolerate each other instead of getting back together. Happy that his livelong problem had been solved, Sootfern began to focus on his own problems, including the crush he had developed his kithood friend, Lionface. He eventually worked up the courage to tell Lionface how he felt after some pep talks with his bird. Lionface returned his affections and the two entered a happy relationship.

The idea of kits came around about a year later and both agreed to find a surrogate mother, They found a petite yet fiesty molly who had trained and grew up with them who agreed to be the mother of their kits. Lionface's litter of 2 was born first and Sootfern found himself falling for the molly after seeing how caring and protective she was of them. He told Lionface about his attraction, not wanting it to seem like he was cheating. Lionface revealed that he felt the same way and they soon asked if the molly would be their mate. She agreed and had Sootfern's own litter of 3 soon afterwards. Life was amazing for the tom as he felt nothing but joy and love for his family, even his parents who showered their grandkits, including the ones from Lionface with affection.

Years with by and Sootfern experienced and watched many changes, his kits grew up and found birds of their own while his parents and mentor died of natural causes. He still had his two mates however and the 3 decided to retire together and watch their kits and clan from afar. He knows his bird is close to dying but he can only hope it's not too soon. Either way he's enjoying his life as a wise yet chill elder with his mates.

Character here At least 2 Sentences/ 8 Headwords

Last edited by Skyowl28 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Skyowl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyowl28 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:35 pm

π΅π‘’π“Œπ’Άπ“‡π‘’ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’·π’Άπ“‡π“‡π‘’π“ƒπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝒢 π’·π“Šπ“ˆπ“Ž 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒.

Name; Comma
Prefix: Comma-for the pale brown patch on their back thats shaped like a comma mark
Suffix: N/A
Age; 28 moons

Gender; dfab nonbinary(they/them)
Desired Rank: Unknown
Sexuality: Aro/Ace
Bird; N/A

Eyes; Ocean blue
Fur; short yet thick and soft; mainly white with patches of black, light brown and cream colored patches on their face, front right leg, back and tail
Build; slightly short with a rounded face and body
Scent; Clay, paint and Sugar
Voice;
Scars/Other;Comma never faced the harsh let of a warrior so they have no scars

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Malika-tortoiseshell molly-status unknown
Father: Ace-ginger tabby tom-status unknown
Siblings; 2 sisters and 1 brother-status unknown
Crush; Here
Mate; N/A
Kits N/A
Mentor N/A

History Comma was bred between two neighborhood kittypets along with a batch of siblings. They don't remember much about their childhood as they were almost instantly bought by professional artist who adored their unique fur colors. They and their owner moved close to a rocky forest area where Comma is enjoying a pampered life as one of her owner's muses. Although, they are quite curious about all the birds that seem to fly around place...most of which smell like one singular location.

Character here At least 2 Sentences/ 8 Headwords

Last edited by Skyowl28 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skyowl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me