Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 25, 2017 6:47 pm

@Amethyst; Alrighty. I suppose I can do that

@Ace; I forgot to post this before but we should probably figure out a floor for Link and Zelda. Got any ideas? I can try to think of some
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Fri May 26, 2017 8:22 am

ack, i may have gotten my nose cauterized today so... taking a break until I actually feel comfortable before writing. rip
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri May 26, 2017 8:38 am

@lily; ????

@ploe; eek, I've thinking about their next floor all this time umu. I was,thinking they had to use sandseals, but I don't know how big the rooms are, so I'm thinking of something

And could repost ness's from for me ? <3
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Fri May 26, 2017 9:03 am

@ace - rip my writing abilities today X3
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 26, 2017 9:13 am

@Ace; Maybe that or guardian attack? I dunno. That's what I came up with cuz those things were such a pain early game though now I just run up and cut the legs off the spider ones lol
And yeah. I'll post his form in a minute
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ness || The PSI Powerhouse

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 26, 2017 9:34 am

➳name; ness
    ➳age; 14
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; (probably gonna do yellow since we don't have yellow anymore)
    ➳fandom; earthbound / mother 2

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; black
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fairly small
    ➳height; 4'8
    ➳weight; 98 lbs

➳abilities / powers; being a psychic of sorts, ness is able to control different elements simply using his mind and generate them through various parts of his body such as his hands and feet. his two strongest elements are fire and lightning though he can control ice as well. he also has two special psychic abilities and those are his pk flash and pk rockin. pk flash is a sudden burst of light that is used to blind opponents, though it can be fatal if triggered under the right circumstances and pk rockin is a special move that allows ness to change his weapon into a psychic energy guitar and launch psychic energy waves at his opponents, though it can also be used without his bat present. its effects are much weaker this way however, but it causes an aura of psychic energy to temporarily protect him. he can also summon "shooting stars" in a powerful attack known as pk starstorm. with this attack he can summon an infinite number of stars if he so desires and has full control over the direction they go. pk flash, rockin and starstorm however can tire ness much faster than his usual pk moves. ness also has healing abilities as well as being able to levitate himself and other objects. he is also known to be able to teleport, normally to places he has already been, though in battle he is able to disappear and reappear with ease
    ➳weapons; ness by no means uses a typical weapon, but instead carries a baseball bat and a yo-yo that are both fit for combat. he is very reliant on his bat to dish out damage, but he struggles to have any killing power with it which is where is abilities come in handy. this by no means he isn't a strong fighter with it. he has much practice put into fighting with his two weapons and can be relied on to only fight with them

➳personality; ness is considered a fairly quiet kid who has quite the sense of humor. he is a very brave teen who will do anything to protect his friends, though he can get rather reckless with his psi abilities and put himself and the others around him in more danger. even though he is reckless, he is a kind boy with a big heart and is willing to do whatever it takes to prove himself as a hero. he always takes others opinions into mind and is always open for criticism. for the most part he is willing to put his own life on the line in order to protect others. he tends to not follow the usual ways of doing things and likes to take matters into his own hands when he can. ness is known to be a pacifist at heart and on his journey never killed anyone or anything except giygas proving that it takes a lot to get him to use his abilities for bad. he is also very sensitive of his small stature and often get offended when it is brought up.

➳history; a boy born in the town of onett, at a young age ness showed that he wasn't a normal child. this was proven when he became one of the chosen four to save eagleland from the evil alien known as giygas. becoming the leader of his own little ragtag team, ness learned how to hone the psychic abilities he possessed and how to fight using rather simple weapons. his journey took him across the entire continent and forced him to grow up much faster than he wanted to. becoming a bit more mature than the average thirteen year old, ness experienced many hardships on his adventure which left him longing for home more times than not. he traveled with his friends to the seven sanctuaries and was able to collect their power to help himself grow strong enough to defeat giygas and his former neighbor, porky. after having his soul transferred into a robot body to allow himself to travel through time, ness and his friends were able to defeat giygas and were lucky enough to return home safely. upon returning home, he soon took up training with paula to expand his psi capabilities

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri May 26, 2017 10:47 am

➳name; Cream
    ➳age; 13
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; Asexual-heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; yellow
    ➳fandom; sanik the hedgehog

➳hair; no hair
    ➳eyes; cinnamon -brown
    ➳skin tone; peach
    ➳build; smol
    ➳height; 4'3
    ➳weight; 50

➳abilities / powers; Using her lop rabbit ears, Cream is able to fly high off the ground, and the amount of strength she uses enables her to carry loads larger than herself
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality;Cream was taught at a young age the importance of manners. She is a polite, considerate, and brave little girl, yet also very fun-loving and child-like. Highly curious, she is very enthusiastic about meeting new people and seeing new places. Even with her mother's lessons in manners, she can still be a bit forward, but is quick to apologize. Because of her emphasis on the importance of politeness and manners, she has a low tolerance for rudeness; even the thought of others being dishonest can cause her dismay.

While young, Cream is also quite astute, able to recognize the correlation between events that would seem to be unrelated.
    ➳history; During one of his various schemes, Dr. Eggman abducted Cream and her family, only for Sonic to free her and Cheese. She then joined him and his various allies in the quest to rescue her mother as well, with the family later taking up residence on Westside Island.'When Cheese's brother Chocola was abducted by Metal Sonic, Cream joined Team Rose alongside Amy Rose and Big the Cat in order to rescue him.She also befriended Emerl, an ancient robot who was later destroyed, and was overjoyed when her friend Tails reprogrammed Gemerl to be like him, with the robot joining the Rabbit family in their home. Cream went on to befriend Blaze the Cat joined a new incarnation of Team Rose with Amy and Vector the Crocodile in order to compete in an Extreme Gear competition, made a new Chao friend while caught up in Eggman's schemes regarding the Wisps,and was one of the many friends and allies of Sonic scattered across his history by the Time Eater.
    ➳other; cheese is the chao in the picture. The little blue creature with the tie
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 26, 2017 11:17 am

She is accepted. Time to throw Ness back to the beginning a third time lol
Also Ace I sent you something on Skype. You'll laugh I promise
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri May 26, 2017 11:41 am

Oh..my..God, like I'm so dead I can't. LOL! That made my day XD. Can't stop laughing atm, like. .oml.

We can do that for link and zelda, hopefully they don't get one shot lul

@Lily; your fine, but you said something about your nose??
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 26, 2017 11:59 am

@Ace; I know I'm so funny haha
And I'm fine with either idea tbh. Depends on which one you want more
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me