Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 23, 2017 1:58 pm

@Liren; Accepted

@Ace; Don't worry about it
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Tue May 23, 2017 2:18 pm

I didn't notice, sorry about that! I'm still up to have my character pair up with the assassination classroom character if you want to.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue May 23, 2017 3:01 pm

@Liren

So.....are they both facing a hologram or something? Or two different people? I'm confused.....
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue May 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Ploofy // For Akihito and Callie, maybe they can do the one with illusions of there home?
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue May 23, 2017 3:31 pm

➳name; Rogue Cheney
    ➳age; 22 (bumped up his age, originally is 19)
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; with Liren (too lazy to find color X3)
    ➳fandom; Fairy Tail

➳hair; Black
    ➳eyes; Red
    ➳build; Slim
    ➳height; idk :L
    ➳weight; idk X3

➳abilities / powers; Mep. Shadow Dragon Slayer magic (do I have to elaborate~? ;-; rip)
      Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic- a form of dragon slayer magic that allows Rogue to generate and manipulate shadows. As a shadow dragon slayer he is able to "turn into" shadows and pass through objects as air would. If caught in a touchable form or by another person in shadow form he is vulnerable to attacks. His shadows can be formed into many things including weapons if he so desires them to be in a condensed form. And as a third generation slayer, he has both a shadow dragon slayer lacrima implanted in him and has been taught by a dragon (Skiadrum).
      Shadow Dragon's Roar- Rogue releases a large burst of shadows from his mouth. As his signature dragon's roar move, the power level is undefined as the only time it was used it was blocked with a move of the same type (Natsu's fire dragon roar)
      Shadow Dragon's Slash- Rogue covers his arms in shadows and uses this to punch his opponent
      Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang- Rogue uses shadows that surrounding his hand and uses them to attack the target (no official name)
      Shadow Dragon's Waxwing Flash- Rogue turns himself into shadows and encircles the opponent before sending a torrent of shadow formed by his hands
      Shadow Drive- This form of Rogue's allows his magic power to increase greatly and allows him the ability to use more skills that he couldn't out of this form. His partner, Sting has a similar ability known as White Drive. Shadowy strands surround his body, extending upwards from his cape and his hair rises around him. This is known as the power that kills dragons or what was used to defeat his dragon parent, Skiadrum.
      Dragon Force- As a third generation dragon slayer, this is the final form of dragon slayer magic. Taking in immense amounts of energy from the space surrounding him, his body is engulfed in shadows with scale-like black patterns that appear on his face and around his eyes which extends down the neck to other parts of the body.
    ➳weapons; The shadows will guide you >:3

➳personality; Being the quieter of the Twin Dragon Slayers, Rogue has been described as being calm and able to keep most of his thoughts to himself. He rarely shows any emotions other than his interest in Gajeel (Iron dragon slayer). Rogue is not afraid to question what others say is correct as he does when (spoilers). He also lacks the sadistic tendency that other members in his guild have and looks away in disgust whenever something of the sort is done. Rogue sees everyone in his guild as being comrades and is not afraid to speak his mind when necessary. Though his exterior may seem a bit rough around the edges, Rogue does show a softer side around his partner, Frosch. With his Exceed partner, Rogue is known to smile in front of him and even takes the time to comfort the small winged cat (in a frog costume ^-^).
    ➳history; (So many spoilers, you have been warned) An orphan from over 400 years ago, Rogue was raised by the Shadow Dragon, Skiadrum in which after a while he learned of the other dragon slayers, specifically Gajeel who he took a fondness to. After the dragons sent all the dragon slayers into the future, Rogue continued to idolize Gajeel, stating he wanted to join the Phantom Lord guild (Gajeel's former guild) but eventually went to join Sabertooth. During this time he changed his name from Ryos to Rogue as he didn't like the meaning of his former name.

➳other; Where I got most of my information
    PS- for my own sake, I refrained from making Sting b/c I was pretty sure Faded. would kill me ;-;
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 23, 2017 4:00 pm

@Lily; He is accepted. I'll come up with a color once I finish this game I'm in
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue May 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Lily // AH ROGUEEEEEEEEEEE ALL YU NEED IS THE OTHER TWINNNNNNNN
      AND YES I WOULD'VE KILLED YOU IF YOU CREATED STING
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm

@Faded; Sure I supposed. Guess like all my characters are gonna be doing like the same kinds of floors

@Liren and Lily; Chestnut will be your color
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Tue May 23, 2017 5:36 pm

I can only imagine Viina eating chestnuts rn

@Amethyst, the room is split into two. Marble (For reference, see below. He's yellow) is an illusion thing. Ryouta and Jackie are somehow connected so that it would be possible to detect mistakes from one and bring out punishments on the other. Their goal is to knock off Marble's crown with whatever they have. If they touch the walls in any way, the other gets an electric shock throughout their body. Even by a hair.

I read waaay too much manga. ITS STARING INTO MY SOUL AS I TYPE THIS
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 23, 2017 7:49 pm

When you realize you already miss roleplaying Ness and it's only been like 2 days. I thought Captain was going to give me my Ness fill, but I miss my lil smol
Feel free to ignore me or don't. I miss my smol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me