||Warrior Eevees RP|| 《Discussion》

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

I'm curious. How many characters do you have?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:44 am

14%
29%
36%
7%
No votes
6+
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| 《Discussion》

Postby Balsam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:44 am

Well, the drama started.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:46 am

Hello Owner~
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:48 am

Indeed it is! TwT Seiko and Kyoko have been captured, upupupu~
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Mintu1 wrote:
8RavenPhoenix8 wrote:Maybe we should set an age range? What ages should know what moves? Just a thought, since apprentices still need trained by warriors, and warriors have finished their training.

@8RavenPhoenix8 Hey, I love that suggestion! We should wait on Anime kittys thoughts on that. I support it though ^.^

Although, I would maybe make it rank based instead? So Kits knew basic moves, apprentices more and warriors more. So you unlock stuff as you rank up c:

I want to bring this up as a highlight of the discussion because I like this idea c:
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Using this list, how does this sound?
level 1-10 moves can be done by kits.
The others can be learnt as the train (obviously hight level ones when they are older)
And when they are Warriors, then they can learn the unique moves like fire fang for Flareon?
I would love any other suggestions though!
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:49 pm

@Anime kitty can I have Axel know flamethrower? His history is unknown for all we know he could've had a trainer that taught it to him. I know I would. Flamthrower rules.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:34 pm

@Firelight folf

WAIT. Wait. Wait! Ok, So Mikea and Zeua are just chilling in the forest not related to any action that's been going on at all, and suddenly Axel, who was, is suddenly there with no explanation? This doesn't make any sense... He can't just teleport and act like he was there the whole time... Then he questioned Zeua's being there like it was perfectly normal for Axel to be there but it was different for Zeua? The reason Mikea is questioning is because he clearly is having difficulty. If you wanted Axel to be there because he's a loner and so are Mikea and Zeua, that makes perfect sense and that would've been fine, however instead of acting like he was there the whole time, you could have at least had him come out of the bushes. Plus, what is his reason for questioning him? Why is he there? I'm not trying to put you down. Actually, I'm trying to bring you up! I can tell you love roleplaying, and I really just want to help you be better. So, try putting more detail. All you need to do is awnser Who, What, Where,When, and How. At least most of those questions. 'Who' is easy, that's Axel, Mikea, and Zeua. 'What' is what he's doing there. Explain if he's there for a reason, like exploring the territory, or if he's doing any specific actions. 'Where' is where he is, where he came from, or what he's doing. 'When' is also easy, since when is most likely now. You might want to explain when he had certain reactions to certain characters. 'Axel turned his head when he heard a voice.' 'Axel questioned who Mikea and Zeua are when he saw them.' 'How' is how he got there, or how he did certain things. If you follow these, you can help others understand what's going on better and paint a better picture. Sorry for going into ramble teacher mode, but I just wanted to help you understand a few things. I don't expect you to write a literary masterpiece, I just want you to awnser those questions when you roleplay! ^^

I'm not trying to scare you away, I'm trying to help you stay... Please don't take what I say the wrong way.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:29 pm

I wish I had been on last night. ;-;

I agree with phoenix because whenever eve and them were talking it didn't say how they said it. Sorry!
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimick » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Can someone fill me in on the last 8 pages?
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me