Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby lover boy. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:20 am

The year is 2082, and the world is not the same as it once was. In 2080 there was a meteor shower, the strange thing is , it was happening all over the world.When the meteors crashed they exposed the earth to a radiation, it affected all of us at least those with blood type A and blood type O. Those with blood type B were left unaffected, those with A and O
were given abilities. Powers, you could say, it gave us one power each, each power was different. There was even a period where people decided to dress up and become "Superheroes" but that died out after the vigilante restriction act. Afterwards we became feared and killed,but one man stopped at nothing to give us peace. He created a reality where we could exist in peace, and that we did. But we cannot leave this reality, because the man who created it was killed , by one of us. He created another life, he created World II and it's up to us to survive in it.

Outsider: Outsiders are the people who were transported to this reality by mistake Outsiders can only be of blood type B
Insider: The exact opposite of an Outsider, these people were brought here on purpose, an Insider is of blood type A or O

3:Do not start posting unless your forum has been accepted by me!
4:Try to come up with something original, if you can't Pm me to ask for any ideas! :D
5:You can have as many characters as you can handle.
6:Minor swear words are allowed such as Hell and Damn.
7:Your character can only have one power.
8:Have fun!
9: Drama is a good in roleplaying
10:Keep child friendly

If you're interested here's the link!
BLOOD IS POWER

_________________________________________________________________________________________
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:05 am

owl0430 wrote:
Link V V V
[i] A city of glass. So beautiful, but so easily broken. So many colors, all coming together to create a beautiful work of art though, concealing the secrets that lies beneath. In this city of glass, there is only a thin, thin wall of stained glass that hides it's secrets, seperating an imagined reality from what really is their. We're all so used to our normal, everyday lives we fail to notice the unexplained. As for some, they simply choose to unaknowledge what they can't explain. Fear. Of course, having just moved here, to the city of Stardust, you haven't noticed the truth; the town is haunted by ghost. Ghost who have not seen the living in quite a long time, and are very bored. Of course, they can't leave the town, or our world even, unless they receive a kiss of true love...or get someone to exchange places with them. Though, there is a bit more of a twist to the whole 'true love kiss' thing. If the kiss is false, not of true love, the human will either die and move on, or be trapped here as a ghost as well...from there, the ghost's only choice is to either get someone to exchange places with them.... As for the humans, they have a chance to leave. They have a month after arrival to find the exit. Only, the exit doesn't want to be found. While everything appeared normal when they showed up, outside of the city is a labrynth. If they manage to find their way out before the one month timer, they can leave. If not, they remain trapped. After about three days of staying in the town of starfall, i think you'll finally start noticing the people here aren't as they seem.Oh, and one last thing. As for you ghost, you only have one kiss. One chance.
Make Your choice.
Live a trapped life, or escape. Ghost, or alive?

♔ KEEP GENDERS EVEN- you must make 1 male , and 1 female ♔

♔ Keep the balance of supernaturals to humans even. 1 supernatural=1human. ♔

♔No more than 2 pages without me. ♔

♔More than 3 days of inactivity earns you a automatic boot. Please be active.♔

♔ No text typing or baby language. ♔

♔ Character age limit- 16 at the youngest- 19 at the oldest. ♔

♔Give everyone time to post. Dont rush them ♔

♔ Anime pics only please. ♔

♔ AT LEAST two lines of typing per post, per character ♔
-- you may have as many charries as you can handle--

username;;
▽ name;;
▽ gender;;
▽ age;;
▽ birthday;;

▽ Human/supernatural?(please specify):
▽ eye color;;
▽ hair color;;
▽ height;;
▽ scars;;
▽ tattoos;;

▽ + traits;;
▽ - traits;;
▽ likes;;
▽ dislikes;
▽ history;;

▽ crush;;
▽ secret crush;;
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ❝ the downfall of the kiznaiver ❞

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:25 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xthe kizna system. a project where peace and happiness can be ensured one hundred percent. it started
xwith various experiments on monkeys before trying it out on people. it didn't go as planned, the experi
xments killing the subject. the system had then came up with the idea of making nineteen children into
xkiznaivers. all of the children's mother or father worked for the kizna system, their belief in it, stronger
xthan the safety of their flesh and blood. the experiment started out really well, the children's bonds to
xwards each other stronger than ever. a boy named ______ took the kiznaiver project very seriously to the
xpoint where the project backfired. all of the children's pain had been redirected all to him, causing his
xlife to hang by a thread. they treated the painful attacks with a medicine that numbs all emotions and se
xnses. this spread out into a few of the children. five of the children were effected by it, though only on
xe of the five got to go home while the others were stuck in the facility. the child's name was Mai. a ram
xbunctious girl who lost the ability to feel pain, most of her emotions null. now six others have been dra
xgged into the kizna system, all hiding dark secrets and undeniable guilt within each of them. now they all
xshare Mai's and each other's pain. these seven will not only go on crazy missions created by the kizna syst
xem, but also will learn to understand what is in their hearts and what it's like to feel someone else's pain.
xthough these seven don't get along with the three working for the system, and only wish to break away.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:53 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3353435

You wake up in the woods. Something dosen't feel right at all. You feel the side of your neck to find two puncture wounds. No, You didn't get turned to one. You were claimed by one. You are their food now. When ever their hungry, they come to you. But what happens if you fall in love with one?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:20 am

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3405775#p107929461

well you touched the time line, tssk tssk now what ever come afterwards is your fault don't blame me i warned you, well thats just too bad next time, if there is a 'next time' leave it alone, i dont care who you wanted to save.

uh oh, someone messed up the timeline and now DC and Marvel's worlds have been smooshed togeather....... hey what are those dark scary things........
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snazz [inactive] » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:25 am

{ The ~ One ~ Ammy } wrote:
{ The ~ One ~ Ammy } wrote:

яʋιиƨ (mulifandom roleplay, brand shiny new and open)
Your eyes open slowly. You can't
remember anything that happened.
You are in a large room, with broken
stone around you. There is a stone
circle in the middle of the room,
with a broken chain in the middle.
There are a couple others around you,
just sitting up. You begin to ask around.
Nobody can remember anything. So, the
only choice is to venture off.

Welcome to ruins.
This roleplay is for all fandoms, but is mainly
based on The Last Guardian C:.
when the
snazz [inactive]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:28 am

Lucy34 wrote:

┌───────────────────────┐

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROLEPLAY RECAP && EVENTS
• In the beginning of the roleplay, Moon was killed by Little
in order to prove her loyalty to Shadow, a rogue tribe leader.
Shadow manipulated what happened to make it appear as if
Tempest was responsible for her death. Tempest was exiled,
and Light was removed from his rank as lieutenant.
The tribe is basically under a dictatorship right now.
Loyal followers of Tempest are searching for clues to
clear his name and discover what really happened on
the night of Moon's death. Rain, the tribe's surgeon,
had a prophecy over the casualty, which is explained below.
• Tempest joined Raven's ragtag group of Outcasts
to keep Spirit safe from harm. He is reluctant because
he does not trust being around potential murderers.
• Shadow had three beautiful kits
with Little: Song, Silver, and Leaf.
He has made his mark on the tribe.
• A ship has crashed on the western edge of the island.
Three unknown felines have been washed up.
• Light and Water have been searching for clues
to prove Tempest's innocence. They received a message
from Arcadia stating to keep an eye out for those around them.
Her cryptic message was hard to understand,
but will it prove to be useful?
• The Time of Falling Rain is upon the island!
Message Lucy34 if you would like a more detailed explanation!

└───────────────────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

INTRODUCTION
You wander aimlessly on a deserted beach with white sand,
which borders a lake with the deepest, most ominous water
you had ever seen. The sound of seagulls nearby cuts through
the thick silence, granting you an uncomfortable sensation.
The wind blowing off the nearby ocean smells of rain
and a possible storm. This causes your sore muscles to shriek
in terror of the floods to come. You sought to explore the
peninsula that you had spotted from the main island,
but something was off. You swear that you have spotted
movement from the bushes ahead. You start to see eyes
dotting from the foliage, yet none dare to approach you.
It was as if they were avoiding you entirely.
Suddenly, and as if on cue, a dark tabby with
piercing green eyes approaches you. A misplaced smile
was plastered on his features, and you take a few steps
back in caution of the menacing aura coming off of the feline.
The words flow smoothly from his maw as he questions:
"What are you doing on my territory?"
PROPHECY
A deathly evil follows
Like the calm before the storm
Three must fight for justice
Or great suffering will come to all

Prophecy cats: Little, Fox, Wave, Ash

└───────────────────────┘
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:37 am

────────────────────────────────
DESOLATION
────────────────────────────────

a sense of sorrow, misery, and depression.

what is a pack without its land, its structure, and its loyalty? well, that is what has become of these handful of wolves. their home destroyed by deforestation, fires, and humans. what more could possibility go wrong for this pack? to top it off, a illness swept through their depleted numbers. there was nothing left for these canines, their home was literally nothing but barren land. no prey and their once fresh water turned brown and filled with decaying vegetation and oil. days turned to weeks of the wolves slowly showing signs of starvation from the slim intake of prey they could find. some disappeared during the time in which the humans had occupied the area enough to destroy it. at the time, only fifteen remained of the once prosperous pack and as time passed, even those numbers dropped.

it's been only four months since the wreckage of their territory, the place they thought they would never leave until death. the remaining eight wolves no longer occupy the land. instead, they have traveled miles to reach the last place they wanted, a human city. though small, it blocked their path and it seemed there would be no way around it. though before they would be able to move through the city, they would have to pass through the town surrounding it. from the hill they had stood situated on the night prior, they could see the humans and their pets. no wolf would ever understand the concept of dogs and why they allowed themselves to be owned. though of course the wolves knew nothing of strays and how they lived. the closer they drew, the more they would have to either blend in or interact with the dogs and humans. this is the true test of their journey, far past the city lies uncharted territory for the wolves to settle down and rebuild.

there are so many factors that could change for this small pack, will dogs join them in hopes of better living or will they only get in their way? some of the wolves will have no qualms with hurting another animal that is keeping them from getting to where they need to go. roles could change if the majority find one leader to be leading them down the wrong path, it's only a matter of time before the right face their own inner battles with each other and within themselves.

thread
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .KeithKogane » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:39 am

Welcome to Sacred Woods
This land has been lived in for many generations of animals, home to the supreme king. The wolves. It's land is rich with prey of all kinds of varieties, all free from the touch of humans. It's a wildlife reserve that goes on for many-many miles. Never has an animal been without food in this rich land, whether they are the predator or the prey. Usually all is calm and peaceful in the world of the Sacred Wolves.
Yet it's just coming out of the cold winter months, reaching the end of February. Mating season. Tension has risen within the pack as it's not the largest to begin with. The alpha is without a mate, meaning she is letting her subordinates breed among themselves. Yet will they branch off to make their own pack and leave their loving alpha? Or will they stay with her to the end?

Roleplay

.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calculator » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:11 am

:|| alaѕĸa ||:

this roleplay is about the great alaskan wilderness, your in a mushing accident causing you to become a wild alaskan dog. learning to live off the land, learning how to cope with the cold. this roleplay tests your strengths.

Will you survive?
quitting,
check pets & items have available.
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me