Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 pm

────────────────────────────────
DESOLATION
────────────────────────────────

a sense of sorrow, misery, and depression.

what is a pack without its land, its structure, and its loyalty? well, that is what has become of these handful of wolves. their home destroyed by deforestation, fires, and humans. what more could possibility go wrong for this pack? to top it off, a illness swept through their depleted numbers. there was nothing left for these canines, their home was literally nothing but barren land. no prey and their once fresh water turned brown and filled with decaying vegetation and oil. days turned to weeks of the wolves slowly showing signs of starvation from the slim intake of prey they could find. some disappeared during the time in which the humans had occupied the area enough to destroy it. at the time, only fifteen remained of the once prosperous pack and as time passed, even those numbers dropped.

it's been only four months since the wreckage of their territory, the place they thought they would never leave until death. the remaining eight wolves no longer occupy the land. instead, they have traveled miles to reach the last place they wanted, a human city. though small, it blocked their path and it seemed there would be no way around it. though before they would be able to move through the city, they would have to pass through the town surrounding it. from the hill they had stood situated on the night prior, they could see the humans and their pets. no wolf would ever understand the concept of dogs and why they allowed themselves to be owned. though of course the wolves knew nothing of strays and how they lived. the closer they drew, the more they would have to either blend in or interact with the dogs and humans. this is the true test of their journey, far past the city lies uncharted territory for the wolves to settle down and rebuild.

there are so many factors that could change for this small pack, will dogs join them in hopes of better living or will they only get in their way? some of the wolves will have no qualms with hurting another animal that is keeping them from getting to where they need to go. roles could change if the majority find one leader to be leading them down the wrong path, it's only a matter of time before the right face their own inner battles with each other and within themselves.

thread
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Link V V V
[i] A city of glass. So beautiful, but so easily broken. So many colors, all coming together to create a beautiful work of art though, concealing the secrets that lies beneath. In this city of glass, there is only a thin, thin wall of stained glass that hides it's secrets, seperating an imagined reality from what really is their. We're all so used to our normal, everyday lives we fail to notice the unexplained. As for some, they simply choose to unaknowledge what they can't explain. Fear. Of course, having just moved here, to the city of Stardust, you haven't noticed the truth; the town is haunted by ghost. Ghost who have not seen the living in quite a long time, and are very bored. Of course, they can't leave the town, or our world even, unless they receive a kiss of true love...or get someone to exchange places with them. Though, there is a bit more of a twist to the whole 'true love kiss' thing. If the kiss is false, not of true love, the human will either die and move on, or be trapped here as a ghost as well...from there, the ghost's only choice is to either get someone to exchange places with them.... As for the humans, they have a chance to leave. They have a month after arrival to find the exit. Only, the exit doesn't want to be found. While everything appeared normal when they showed up, outside of the city is a labrynth. If they manage to find their way out before the one month timer, they can leave. If not, they remain trapped. After about three days of staying in the town of starfall, i think you'll finally start noticing the people here aren't as they seem.Oh, and one last thing. As for you ghost, you only have one kiss. One chance.
Make Your choice.
Live a trapped life, or escape. Ghost, or alive?

♔ KEEP GENDERS EVEN- you must make 1 male , and 1 female ♔

♔ Keep the balance of supernaturals to humans even. 1 supernatural=1human. ♔

♔No more than 2 pages without me. ♔

♔More than 3 days of inactivity earns you a automatic boot. Please be active.♔

♔ No text typing or baby language. ♔

♔ Character age limit- 16 at the youngest- 19 at the oldest. ♔

♔Give everyone time to post. Dont rush them ♔

♔ Anime pics only please. ♔

♔ AT LEAST two lines of typing per post, per character ♔
-- you may have as many charries as you can handle--

username;;
▽ name;;
▽ gender;;
▽ age;;
▽ birthday;;

▽ Human/supernatural?(please specify):
▽ eye color;;
▽ hair color;;
▽ height;;
▽ scars;;
▽ tattoos;;

▽ + traits;;
▽ - traits;;
▽ likes;;
▽ dislikes;
▽ history;;

▽ crush;;
▽ secret crush;;
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: advertise your group roleplay here!

Postby blkberry » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:18 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

dog roleplay; main thread, discussion

A week ago, early spring started which means it rains; a lot. Though in this season it rained more than it usually did,
and it flooded. the flood destroyed our territory, and now it looks more like a rainforest now instead of a forest. the
dens are filled with water and the high grounds are now waterfalls. the sight is horrible, fallen trees, water scattered
everywhere, and everything is falling down. We lost our family, our territory, our home. how we have to find a new
territory and survive this season. it's the worst I've seen in years. i really want to lead my pack to a safe place but
where else is there to go? are we really doomed in the fire of flood? can we find some way to leave this island?

explanation basicly there has been a flood that destroys human life and the dogs territory. so now they
are traveling to a new and unexplored part of the territory to find out if anything over there is inhabitable.
some wolves lost their families, mates and friends but now they have to move in and find new territory
but there is unknown danger lurking around every corner,
blkberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby faerie; » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 pm

faerie-lights wrote:
faerie-lights wrote:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx..So it wasn’t the best scenario. It’s nearing the one year anniversary of the infection, and no cure has been found for a zombie’s vicious bite. To them, a human - no, a survivor, - was just a snack to chomp on, to taste the salt on their skin and move on. Your family was no different. Relative fell over relative, all left to rot. It had only been eight months, and chances were that you had already lost the ones you loved the most.

xxxxxIt’s April now. The infection spread in the middle of August, and too many people died to run a functioning city. Athens, Georgia, is pretty, sure, but it’s not where the cure is. There are two options - head to Mexico, where there’s a rumored cure, or travel to Canada, where the cure is certain. The decision of your fate would be easier if you had people you trusted, wouldn’t it? But you just met your group only a week ago, and everybody is assuming ranks. Nothing is stable, not even the assumption that you’ll be alive next month. Heh. But that's just getting ahead of yourself in such a time, isn't it?

fae she/her lit. roleplayer
───────────────────────┘
hi! i'm faerie; but i usually go by
fae to simplify things. i use CS to
roleplay and play create-a-clan !
i'm only interested in warrior ca-
ts, apocalypse or paranormal //
power roleplays. please do not
send me trades unless i know you!
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3353435

You wake up in the woods. Something dosen't feel right at all. You feel the side of your neck to find two puncture wounds. No, You didn't get turned to one. You were claimed by one. You are their food now. When ever their hungry, they come to you. But what happens if you fall in love with one?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

White Blood

Postby final girl » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:09 pm

GalacticOtter wrote:
➹ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ➹
it is the year 2089.
very little has changed about the world.
instead of advancing in technology we attempted to solve illnesses and environmental problems.
we had managed to find the cure for cancer and a few other life threatening illnesses.
but.
around 2070 we started getting rumors of a new illness going by the name of 'white blood'.
at first we believed it was some advancement of the human species.
this is not the truth.
while white blood gives you some supernatural abilities it comes with many side affects.
there are three stages to White Blood.
according to the government there's only two.
this is because only a select few haven't been killed before reaching stage three.
whitendale aims to fix that.
whitendale is a secret academy made exclusively for white bloods.
you are a young white blood new to whitendale.
taken away from your family.
it was the only way.

there's a lot more than this to it than I would want to put on a page
but the rp is very very new so feel free to join!
plotcharacters
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Lucy34 wrote:
Lucy34 wrote:

┌───────────────────────┐

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROLEPLAY RECAP && EVENTS
• In the beginning of the roleplay, Moon was killed by Little
in order to prove her loyalty to Shadow, a rogue tribe leader.
Shadow manipulated what happened to make it appear as if
Tempest was responsible for her death. Tempest was exiled,
and Light was removed from his rank as lieutenant.
The tribe is basically under a dictatorship right now.
Loyal followers of Tempest are searching for clues to
clear his name and discover what really happened on
the night of Moon's death. Rain, the tribe's surgeon,
had a prophecy over the casualty, which is explained below.
• Tempest joined Raven's ragtag group of Outcasts
to keep Spirit safe from harm. He is reluctant because
he does not trust being around potential murderers.
• Shadow had three beautiful kits
with Little: Song, Silver, and Leaf.
He has made his mark on the tribe.
• A ship has crashed on the western edge of the island.
Three unknown felines have been washed up.
• Light and Water have been searching for clues
to prove Tempest's innocence. They received a message
from Arcadia stating to keep an eye out for those around them.
Her cryptic message was hard to understand,
but will it prove to be useful?
• The Time of Falling Rain is upon the island!
Message Lucy34 if you would like a more detailed explanation!

└───────────────────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

INTRODUCTION
You wander aimlessly on a deserted beach with white sand,
which borders a lake with the deepest, most ominous water
you had ever seen. The sound of seagulls nearby cuts through
the thick silence, granting you an uncomfortable sensation.
The wind blowing off the nearby ocean smells of rain
and a possible storm. This causes your sore muscles to shriek
in terror of the floods to come. You sought to explore the
peninsula that you had spotted from the main island,
but something was off. You swear that you have spotted
movement from the bushes ahead. You start to see eyes
dotting from the foliage, yet none dare to approach you.
It was as if they were avoiding you entirely.
Suddenly, and as if on cue, a dark tabby with
piercing green eyes approaches you. A misplaced smile
was plastered on his features, and you take a few steps
back in caution of the menacing aura coming off of the feline.
The words flow smoothly from his maw as he questions:
"What are you doing on my territory?"
PROPHECY
A deathly evil follows
Like the calm before the storm
Three must fight for justice
Or great suffering will come to all

Prophecy cats: Little, Fox, Wave, Ash

└───────────────────────┘
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:32 pm

This roleplay takes place a few months after the Pacifist ending. All the monsters have been living happily on the surface for a few months. One day, a tension breaks out between the humans and monsters. They are weary of each other. Flowey takes advantage of this, spreading several lies to each side about the other. A few days later, a new war breaks out between the two races. Humans are trying to force the monsters back underground, and they're forced to fight back.

Most canon characters open!

You can find the roleplay here!
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:04 pm

There were eight children born, each with a gift of the elements. The power laid dormant in them, slowly showing itself one at a time at different ages in each of their lives...and you were one of the children... Why were youborn with this power? Was it a gift, or a curse? No matter how you felt about it, or how you grew up, you began to master your element. Each time it came, something seemed to call to you. A voice, that felt so familiar, and yet, you had never meet them before. Within a week of your power forming, a creature appeared in a dream. It said it was your partner and teacher. They were the embodiment of the element, the ruler of it, and the child who could control it - you, were picked by them. You were one, with the same soul. They were the beast, and you were the human. The beast was the wild side of the element, the part none could control, while the human was the calm part that had been tamed. Apart you were nothing, but together, you were more, for you were whole and you were one.

Time passed, and soon the element could be controlled. Maybe it was not perfect, and there was still room for growth, but the randomness was far and few between. Now, slowly, each element is starting to learn of the others around them. Is this a good thing? Friends who understand you, and who complement you? Or is a bad thing? Enemies who feel as if the two of you are too far from each other to ever get along. Then again, maybe it's neither. Maybe no matter how others feel, there is just no way for them to understand you, or you them. No matter how you decide to live your story, fate will have a role in getting you to understand that not everyone can be alone forever, and sometimes those you think are so different from you, are closer than you could ever think.

To join, click HERE.
***Just ONE element spot left, for now! None elements are new, and unlimited!***

Royalty (n.) - people of royal blood or status.
That may be the definition, but the former king - Arthur - of what was once the Yora Empire, knew it wasn't just that. To him, royalty was to take care of the needs of who he reigns over. His ruling was stern, but he did keep in mind what the people believed, having been a simple guard before marrying the late queen. He and the queen had five children together, all being very different from the next. The queen, Mais, had died a few days after her last child was born, and the kingdom mourned. Twelve years later, the king became sick and decide it was time to pass on the ruling to his children. He knew custom was to pass it down to the first born son, yet he didn't always follow tradition. Instead of simply giving the kingdom to one child, he split in two for only two of the five to take over. The youngest passed the offer, and left the empire, deciding to leave for their own adventures. That left the twins, oldest, and middle child. The twins wanted to rule together, while the oldest and middle children wished to stay independent. The middle child, however, thought that there was no chance for them to win the crown from their siblings, and tried to kill their father so he could just take over himself, before the kingdom was officially decided. The king was forced to banish their child, before he passed a year later, and who's where abouts are not known to this day. So, in the end, the empire was split into two kingdoms, one for the twins and one oldest.

Click HERE to join the kingdoms.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:07 pm

ImageImageImage