The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Acceptin

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:37 pm

Accepted (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:38 pm

Also, just updated a new little poll.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:12 am

I'm back! Sorry for the wait I had an internet problem that just got fixed.

I think I'll throw ember - my med cat (apprentice potentially? ) at seaclan. What clan is Coldwhisker in? So I know which way to flow with his form.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:27 pm

coldwhisker is for Moonclan since Lunar isn’t active anymore ! (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:15 pm

"Now baby let's ride
We got nothing but time
You get all the reactions
You're the main attraction."

Current Name: Emberpuddle
Past Names: Ember & Emberpaw
clan: Cloudclan

Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Intelligent, hardworking, alert
neutral traits; Placid, buissnesslike, Intense
negative traits; Evasive, crafty, graceless
At first, Ember is an intimidating cat, large broad-shouldered, and with long and thick fur. Not to mention the toms rather placid way of going about things. Truth be told, Emberpuddle is a rather slender cat, it's just that his long fur is rather fluffy and refuses to be tamed. Not that he cares about that anyway. His fur is a mess of shades of gingers, mostly on the darker spectrum, this is because his coat is brindled with dark ginger, and an added darker ginger tabby stripes. Though there is a white lining or a white underside in this case. His undersides, cheeks, ankles, and paws are all white, he even has white eyebrow-like markings above his eyes. Ember was named after his coat, but he always found that his eyes were like amber flames, which he loves. The tom has a single scar, a torn right ear that he got from his days as a loner.

Ember was originally born as Ember, to a former medicine cat by the name of Puddleheart. She'd fallen in love with an enemy clan tom by the name of Russetstorm. She was both horrified and in awe of this, and in her own desperation, left the clan after finding out that she was expecting kits. Thankfully her former mentor, was still around to take care of the clan. Ember was only vaguely told about his father only that he had his coloring. Once his mother died, Ember sook out the clans, and while he was originally aiming to join his father in his clan, things didn't go as planned. He'd accidentally caused a border fight, racing across from another clan's territory, and ended up with a torn ear and tending to the wounded cats that would soon be his clan-mates. Somehow the previous medicine cat - his mother's old mentor and soon to be his - saw something in him and convinced Cloudclans leader to allow him to join. Emberpuddle only recently became a fully-fledged medicine cat due to his mentor's death.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Puddleheart & Russetstorm
Siblings:
Dawn, Sky & Smoke
Other Kin:
Laurelblaze (maternal great aunt)

Scent:
Pine & Thyme
Voice Claim:
Hugh Dancy
Playlist:
Butterflies - Zendaya
Monster - Dev
O.D.D. - Hey Violet
Paparazzi - Kim Dracula
Protector - City Wolf
Main Attraction - Jeremy Renner

| Name Meaning |
Ember - for his multi-shaded ginger coat and bright amber eyes
Puddle - After his mother, and his skill/love of swimming.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:37 pm

Firelight_AA wrote:I can see Ferret befriending Snowkit once he's in Sunclan.

aw, id love that. i think snowkit and ferret will be good friends!

also, @rae
      i freaking adore emberpuddle, omg, help :sob:

ill work on getting out a post for sunclan tonight. just finished my moonclan post, so ill work on sunclan next <3 gonna post snowkit in the other thread discussion shortly.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:09 pm

aww
    I love emberpetal!!
    Gladly accepted! I will have you post his form on Cloudlcan's discussion once it's complete
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:55 am

O before I make response post. I will be playing Laurelblaze, - Emberpuddles great aunt - she did have a single litter, so if anyone is interested in being her kit, let me know. For reference, Laurelblaze is a cream lynx-point main coon.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:52 pm

hello everybody, sorry for being a bit inactive. i’ve been really busy the past few days but i’ll try to get my responses up tonight or tomorrow night (:
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:16 pm

"She tells him "ooh love"
No one's ever gonna hurt you, love
I'm gonna give you all of my love
Nobody matters like you
She tells him "your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life
You're gonna grow and have a good life
I'm gonna do what I've got to do."

Current Name: Laurelblaze
Past Names: Laurelkit & Laurelpaw
Clan: Cloudclan

Sexuality: Bisexual Aromatic
Crush: none
Current Mate: none
Past Mate(s): none
Offspring: 5 kits to be named

Cream and white lynx point with frost green eyes.
Laurelblaze is known for many things in her life, but mostly for her bold and casual nature. Or as she likes to call it, her casually bold nature. Even at a young age, Laurelblaze took on challenge after challenge with all the grace and calmness that she could manage. Dared to climb the tallest tree, she'd do it and be quite modest whether she was able to finish it or not. She also has a strategic mind, something that helped with patrols, battles, and other things. Unfortunately to most she also came off as humorless, mostly due to her darker sense of humor. Laurelblaze is also a rather judgmental cat, though she'd call it opinionated. It's hard to change her mind once it's made up, and a good first impression is a must with her.

Laurelblaze was born many seasons ago during a late New-leaf, to her parents Waxfin and Mistletoecloud. While she and her two siblings were the only kits in the nursery at the time, she got plenty of socialization. She spent a large amount of time with the apprentices instead of her littermates though, so she and Hornetkit and Swankit were never close. Her closest friend, was an apprentice named Bristlepaw who'd become an apprentice just a moon after she was born. The two were close and remained friends throughout their lives. A few short moons later, Laurelpaw was given to Rowanthroat to train under, a quiet but strategic tom. Despite the vast differences between the two of them, Rowanthroat and Luarelpaw got along well. When it came to learning how to swim - or at least swimming well - Rowanthroat was unable to teach her much, due to his overwhelming fear of large bodies of water. So unsurprisingly enough, her father took to teaching her all he knew. Waxfin was practically half fish and took joy in teaching her everything he could. Becoming a Warrior with her siblings was a great time, but not something they celebrated together. Laurelblaze had Bristlesnap, a few friends, her mentor, and her Father, while her siblings had their mother and their friends.
For a long, while things were normal, she served her clan, bonded with her clan-mates, and worked hard. But it felt like something was missing. When she was about twenty-five moons old, she found out just what was missing. Her sister Hornetflower had kits, and Laurelblaze was in awe. The only problem was that she had no need or want for a mate, so how could she have kits? The answer came in the form of her best friend and - Bristlesnaps soon to be mate - Dustflash Both Bristlesnap and Dustflash were very obviously head over tail in love with each other, but both saw her longing and were able to drag her plight out of her. The two came up with an idea, Dustflash would father her kits, no relationship needed, and he would have as much or as little involvement in the resulting kits' lives afterward. Laurelblaze found she like the idea, and they agreed. A few moons later her precious kits were born.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Mistletoecloud & Waxfin
Siblings:
Horentflower & Swanstream
Other Kin:
Emberpuddle (Grand Nephew)

Scent:
Laurel & Citrus
Voice Claim:
Viola Davis
Playlist:
River - Bishop Briggs
Alive - Sia
Rockabye - Clean Bandit, Sean Paul
& Anne-Marie
Rewrite the stars - Anne-Marie
& James Arthur
Family - The Chainsmokers & Kygo
Human - Rag'n'Bone Man

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆ ☆ Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Tracking: ★★☆☆☆ Hunting: ★★☆☆☆
Swimming: ★★★★☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Laurel - After her mother's favorite flowering shrub.
blaze - For her bold nature and bravery
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me