(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[♕] ─ ❝ joining?

yOOOOOoo :0
56%
maybe?
28%
nOOOOOoo >:0
16%

Total votes : 50

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // announcement - tournaments v2.

Postby galaxial » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:12 pm

x

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    ( 10/10/2017 ) ────── are you today's date? because you're 10/10.
      ↩ PREVIOUS POST REGARDING TOURNAMENTS.

WOW, I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR ONCE:
      wooOO tournament pairs ! if you have any problems/concerns, please PM me. c':

SANCTUM:
        - lysenia [ rumioki ] & asta [ petrichor ].
        - laelynn [ artemis/misha ] & blood [ lunacy ].

spectating[?]: rian [ galaxial ], eden [ chasing stars ], caelum [ rumioki ].

SANCTUS:
        - atticus [ elaine ] & rhaegar [ laf ].
        - branna [ chasing stars ] & kodiak [ kenstai ].
        - kauri [ kenstai ] & barak [ lunacy ].
        - akia [ elaine ] & xthanus [ husky ]

spectating[?]: raine [ galaxial ], muru [ destiny ], silas [ rumioki ]?, nyla
        [ seriously ], azazel [ if lunar decides to join again ], franchesca [ husky ].

for those i wasn't sure if you wanted to participate or not, i added you in ! please let me know if you
      want to be removed. anyone spectating is either inadequate to participate or have either let me know
      before hand [ the only one i'm not sure about is w/ silas ]. however, if anything is wrong let me know !
      i'm v forgetful as well,, if i missed anyone, i'm so sorry ! please let me know.

x
Last edited by galaxial on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Postby paper planets » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:47 pm

galaxial ahh! I'm so excited for the tournaments ;0;
    I had a question. So, how do we figure out which wolf will win? Will it just happen with the roleplay and it's determined by how you use your one full dodge and one partial dodge or are the partners supposed (allowed?) to discuss it over pm?
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tranquility. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:51 pm

@galaxial
Thanks, and yes, I would like both of my characters to be in the tournament (:

So is the tournament starting right away, or do I have time to make a post then another post for the tournament?
tranquility.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Postby galaxial » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 pm

@lunacy. everyone's just doing their morning rituals n' most are patrolling, just so
      everyone's ready for tournaments and it's not too much of a rush to get your chars
      ready. c: your chars can help around until we begin.

@chasing_stars if your opponent pins you down fully in which you cannot move, then
      they will win. same vice-versa. c: example: if you use your full dodge when your opponent
      lunges at you in attempt to pin you, then you'll be good. you can continue on. however if
      you use your partial dodge when someone attempts to pin you, then you'd probably only
      be thrown off balance. you can also win if the other opponent surrenders or is too injured
      to continue.

hopefully my rambling made sense, aha.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:18 pm

galaxial haha, it did, not to worry.
    So, it's just kind of a go with the flow and see what happens type thing. Cx
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:16 pm

husky360 wanted to interact with kauri but their wolf is apart of sanctum and kauri and kodiak are in sanctus.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:16 am

If that's okay with you Kenstai ?
I am going to post another character which needs someone to keep her stable, later on, so anyone feel free to interact with her C: )
⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⠀vega » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:48 am

size=150]────────────────────────────────[/size][/center]

────────────────────────────────

name: Franchesca
    pack: Sanctus but loner for now.

pelt: The damsel's pelt consists of Glaucous Marengo's greys. Surging up the damsel's ears light segments of candid-grey shade over the rims. Smearing her arched brow a deeper slate-grey tinted the exterior of her visage. Circulating her visionaries light shades of cream scour her cheeks and snout. Her alluring chest contrasts uniquely along with her physique. Her pelt is unusually long it's her thin fibers gently roll of her smooth curves, as she oscillates.
    eyes: Her deep umber orbs are lightly engraved with copper tints, lining the circumference a bronze shade dominates the edges. Unlike the majority of her species, Francesca's iris remains a copper glaze, unlike the inky pools many of her species have.
    body flaws: body flaws [ scars; deformities etc. ] Her physique is extremely slender making her more likely to catch illnesses in the colder months. Due to her curvy stance, she is easily conflicted by others, scars remain longer.
    body proportions: body proportions [ slim; lean; etc. ] She is very lean

positive traits/skills: Her slim well-trained embodiment allows her to use pure agility and speed to her ultimate advantage out speeding her opponents making them dizzy before emitting the final blow. She has acute hearing due to her slightly broad ears collecting plenty of sound variation.
    negative traits/skills: Her language makes it extremely difficult to communicate with her. He mother tongue is German, therefore any wolf asking her something she has to read of there body language making her isolated. She is found alone with no one to talk to as no one can be bothered to teach her English.
    neutral traits/skills: She has not had correct training as in not the standard a pack would choose to train their members. Franchesca has self-trained her self to attack and hunt, therefore making it a slight advantage when in conflict.
    personality: Frankie is a very nervous wolf, she does not trust females because of her past with her siblings and mother. She has never really met a male before, so her judgment is not set in stone. Once the female warms up to a certain individual then that wolf will be on a long road to recovery in helping Frankie's language and mental state. Frankie is naturally gifted with herbs and vegetation.She finds ways to heal her self after hunting, her decisions are usually accurate and once again she has self-trained so her techniques are a little different. If she was to join a pack she would hopefully(if it's okay) be a trainee Medicus. Frankie does know ranks as her mother was a big pack dueller even though she had never been in a pack her self, so she has great respect for all of those above her status and any below she will be mindful though not full tentative.

mate: None sadly
    crush: Open
    offspring: She is pregnant but is planning to have them all as miscarriages
    family: Her family is dead

⠀vega

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:15 am

@n o o d l e • not at all ! feel free to get your char in. c:

@Husky360 your char is accepted, though if you'd like to be a
      medicus trainee please ask destiny [ sanctus' current medic ].
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:06 pm

i thought they weren't allowed to interact? chasing stars noted something to that degree i believe when she offered eden to interact with kauri.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me