Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby moth· » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:15 am

welcome to austin blake high school.
austin blake is located in a small town in florida.
where people come to find themselves.
but most describe it as where dreams die.
others think opposite.
all falls into what you believe.
but now you choose.
grades or relationship.

main thread
discussion thread
it's the end.
radiation is flooding the earth. it is year 3000. 1000 years after the radiation towers burst. 200 people were sent to space and now the very few left are going back to earth. the earth is habitable but there is many mutations. in animals. as well humans. they are now to build a civilization from the rubble. this task will be difficult as well is choosing two to lead. will you run off or stay with the group?
Last edited by moth· on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
moth·

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•Materea High•

Postby 14InAHeart » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 am

The envelope seems to have appeared in your room overnight. It wasn't in yesterday's mail, and it's unlikely that a family member stuck a wax seal on it just to sneak it under your door. On one side, your name is handwritten in looping calligraphy. You open it up and read...

Welcome to Materea High,
an elemental roleplay.
Please be considerate of those of us with social anxiety in your trade rules.
It's a disorder that we cannot help!

Consider joining my rp? •Materea High•

Note: The "14" in my username is a reference to an inside joke about an anime. I've used this username for years before i ever knew of the trend of using this number. It does not mean anything besides that said above.
14InAHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:26 am

well you touched the time line, tssk tssk now what ever come afterwards is your fault don't blame me i warned you, well thats just too bad next time, if there is a 'next time' leave it alone, i dont care who you wanted to save.

uh oh, someone messed up the timeline and now DC and Marvel's worlds have been smooshed togeather....... hey what are those dark scary things........

this is just a marvel/dc rp <3

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3405775#p107929461
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:27 am

aesthetic, wrote:
aesthetic, wrote:
aesthetic, wrote:
DOWNTOWN DOGS

You were either thrown out or just born into the free life. Its not sweet out here in New York because well you
see there will always be someone watching you or even chasing you so just remember that you arent so safe ar
ound these parts of New York. On your way you'll meet tons and tons of other canines! But, will they be sweet,
rude or rather ignorant? Will you make friends? Will you make enemies? Or will you find love? Here in the down
town parts of New York anything can happen..

post your forms here!
main thread.
NEEDS MEMBERS! xx
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:47 am

ᵐᵃᶤᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ
ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᶠˡᵘᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵒᵖᵉᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ˢᵗʳᵃᶰᵍᵉ. ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˡᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ᵖᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᵍʳᵃˢˢ. ᵃ ˢˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉˢᵗ. ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵒᵃᵏ ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ʷʰᶤᶜʰ ᵗᵒʷᵉʳ ʰᶤᵍʰ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶤᶠᵘˡ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ˢᵗᵃʳ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵒᵒᶰˡᶤᵗ ᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵏʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᶤʳʳᶤᶰᵍ, ˢᵒ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵃˡᵒᶰᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵒʷ ᵈᶤᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ? ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵒᵈˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳᶤᵉᶰᵈˢ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵐᶤˡʸ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵒᶰˡʸ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ. ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶰˣᶤᵉᵗʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗᵉʳʳᵒʳ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᵗᵘᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ ˢᵉᵗ ᶤᶰ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒ ˢᶤˡᵉᶰᵗ, ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ˢᵗᵒᵖˢ ᵇˡᵒʷᶤᶰᵍ, ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ˢʷᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶤʳ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵠᵘᶤᵗᵉ ᶜᵒˡᵈ. ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉᶰˡʸ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵒᵘᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵒᵒᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉˢ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ ʳᵉˢᵒᶰᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉᵃ. ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤˢ ᶤᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᶤᶰᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ? ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢʰʳᶤˡˡ ᵃᶰᵈ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᶤˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗᵒᶰᵉ, ᵗʰᶤˢ ᶤˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ˢʰᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ.

ᵃʰ, ᵐʸ ˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᶤᵒᶰˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ! ᶠᶤᶰᵃˡˡʸ! ᶤᵗ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵃᵗˢ ˡᵒᶰᵍ ᵉᶰᵒᵘᵍʰ, ᵃ ʷᵉᵉᵏ. ᵖˢʰ, ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᶤᵗ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᶤᵈᶰ'ᵗ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵒᶰᵍ... ᵃᶰʸʷᵃʸˢ, ᶤ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏᶤᶰᵍ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒᶰᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈˢ ᵘᵖ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏˢ ᶤᵗ. ˢʰᵉ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉᵈ, ᶜˡᵉᵃʳᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵃᵗ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵍᵒᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ᶤᶰ ᵃ ᵐᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ.

ᵒʰ ᶰᵒ! ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ᶤ? ʰᵒʷ'ᵈ ᶤ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ? ʷʰᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ? ʷʰᵒ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᶤᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵗᵃˡᵏᶤᶰᵍ? ᵇˡᵃʰ ᵇˡᵃʰ ᵇˡᵃʰ. ᵃᶰᵈ ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ʰᵉʳ ᵛᵒᶤᶜᵉ ᵗᵉᵉᵐᶤᶰᵍ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵗᵉʳʳᵒʳ.

ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰˢʷᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ. ᶤ ᵃᵐ ᶰᵃᵗᵃˡᶤᵉ ᵃ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ. ᶜʰᵉᵉʳᶠᵘˡ ᶜˡᵃᵖᵖᶤᶰᵍ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃᵇʳᵘᵖᵗˡʸ ˢᵗᵒᵖᵖᶤᶰᵍ.

ᶤ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉʳᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ, ˡᵒᶜᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ. ᶤᶠ ᶤ ᵍᵃᶤᶰ ᵃ ˡᶤᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵃˡˡᵒʷ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳᶤᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ᶰᵒʷ, ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵉᵃᵐᵐᵃᵗᵉˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵈᵉᶜᶤᵈᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᶤᶜᵏ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒʳ ᵍᵒ ᶤᵗ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷᶰ. ᶤ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶜᵃʳᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᶤᶜᵏ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ. ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ, ʷᵉˡˡ, ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵒʷᶰ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ! ᶤ'ᵛᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᶤᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰˢ ʳᵘᶰ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ. ᶤᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ. ᵃᶰ ᵉᵛᶤˡ ᶜᵃᶜᵏˡᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᵐˢ ˢʰᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ.

ᶰᵒʷ, ᵗʰᶤˢ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᶤˢ ᶠᶤˡˡᵉᵈ ᵐᵃᶰʸ, ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᵏᶤˡˡᵉʳ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ. ˢᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ ᵒᶠ ʷᶤˢᵈᵒᵐ. ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵇʸ ᵈᵃʸ. ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏᶰᵉˢˢ ᶤᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢˡᵃʸ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ. ᶰᵒʷ, ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵘʳᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ. ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵐᵉᶰᵗ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ˢᶤˡᵉᶰᵗ ᵃᵍᵃᶤᶰ, ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖʳᶤᶰᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶤʳ ʷᵃʳᵐˢ ᵘᵖ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵘᵍˢ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵇᵘᶻᶻᶤᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ. ʷᶤˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵘʳᵛᶤᵛᵉ, ᵒʳ ᵇᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶤᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ᵘᶰᶠᵒʳᵍᶤᵛᶤᶰᵍ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ?

ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵒᶤᵈ

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snazz [inactive] » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:50 am

{ The ~ One ~ Ammy } wrote:

яʋιиƨ (mulifandom roleplay, brand shiny new and open)
Your eyes open slowly. You can't
remember anything that happened.
You are in a large room, with broken
stone around you. There is a stone
circle in the middle of the room,
with a broken chain in the middle.
There are a couple others around you,
just sitting up. You begin to ask around.
Nobody can remember anything. So, the
only choice is to venture off.

Welcome to ruins.
This roleplay is for all fandoms, but is mainly
based on The Last Guardian C:.
when the
snazz [inactive]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:51 am

DOWNTOWN DOGS

You were either thrown out or just born into the free life. Its not sweet out here in New York because well you
see there will always be someone watching you or even chasing you so just remember that you arent so safe ar
ound these parts of New York. On your way you'll meet tons and tons of other canines! But, will they be sweet,
rude or rather ignorant? Will you make friends? Will you make enemies? Or will you find love? Here in the down
town parts of New York anything can happen..

post your forms here!
main thread.
NEEDS MEMBERS! xx
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:20 am

The Feud

The Beginning
Night, a black stallion, was the greatest leader of the Sky Valley Herd. He had a great lead mare the gray Lady Luck aka Lady. The herd grew and prospered, soon they had 4 foals.
Star the eldest, The Warrior, left the herd for long amounts of time, to study and learn out on his own, he was quick to anger and had a temper of 10 horses. Star was jet black with a white 5 point star.
Midnight the second born, The Healer, studied until she couldheal anything, The] Peacekeeper, she only fought when she was forced too. Midnight was jet black.
Moon the third born, The Adventurer, traveled with the scouts and any traveling group, he saw so much even in his young life, he loved explore and run. Moon was Moon Gray, dark legs and a snip.
Twilight the youngest, The Troublemaker, most carefree, she was a pest and caused all kinds of trouble. She was a shiny slivery gray color.
Night and Lady were left was the job of picking of the next leader when Twilight was 2 years old. Star was 8, Midnight was 7 and Moon was 4. Night and Lady offered to let them lead as a group, that angered the siblings. Each of them thought they were the best one for the spot, the brothers fought hard at trying to be the best as did the sisters. In the end it was Midnight that earned the leaders place. Twilight was the first to go to lead her own herd, the brothers left after being told off by their parents and sister, they went off to their own ways.
Now after many years the horses have forgotten why the herds fought, now they are led by the Grand Foals of the first leaders. The herds went to peace during the second set of leaders, and in the winter the herds gather at the wintering grounds together.

Forever Free Animal Sanctuary

People sometimes don’t know how bad keeping a wild animal for a pet can be. This leads to many animals becoming homeless/displaced. Forever Free in Washington State takes in these wild animals and gives then a home. The main focus is wolves but they also taken in any other animal they can. They have been around for 20 plus years.

The People You Meet At A Horse Barn
Before I even start to get into this opening this is a limited spot role play with 13 spots open at this time. This is a horse and rider role play.

Every barn every show have their different types of people. Here at Ash Lake Stables you met all kinds of people. Form the boss to the student and everyone in between. Ash Lake is located in eastern Washington near the town of Spokane.Ash Lake houses one of the strongest programs in the local area. They travel to all the local and not so local shows they can. The team hopes to travel to Kentucky as a farm to visit and possibly compete some time in the next year.They are busy holding fundraisers for that and competing.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:11 am

xxxxxxxSudden Changes

Now

the dark begins to
rise

Save your breath, it's far from
over

Leave the lost and dead
behind

Now's your chance to run for
cover

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna

leave it colder, light the fuse and
burn it up

Take the path that leads to
nowhere

All is lost again, but I'm not giving
in

Roleplay Thread click for more information.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ── ❝ the downfall of the kiznaiver ❞

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:21 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xthe kizna system. a project where peace and happiness can be ensured one hundred percent. it started
xwith various experiments on monkeys before trying it out on people. it didn't go as planned, the experi
xments killing the subject. the system had then came up with the idea of making nineteen children into
xkiznaivers. all of the children's mother or father worked for the kizna system, their belief in it, stronger
xthan the safety of their flesh and blood. the experiment started out really well, the children's bonds to
xwards each other stronger than ever. a boy named ______ took the kiznaiver project very seriously to the
xpoint where the project backfired. all of the children's pain had been redirected all to him, causing his
xlife to hang by a thread. they treated the painful attacks with a medicine that numbs all emotions and se
xnses. this spread out into a few of the children. five of the children were effected by it, though only on
xe of the five got to go home while the others were stuck in the facility. the child's name was Mai. a ram
xbunctious girl who lost the ability to feel pain, most of her emotions null. now six others have been dra
xgged into the kizna system, all hiding dark secrets and undeniable guilt within each of them. now they all
xshare Mai's and each other's pain. these seven will not only go on crazy missions created by the kizna syst
xem, but also will learn to understand what is in their hearts and what it's like to feel someone else's pain.
xthough these seven don't get along with the three working for the system, and only wish to break away.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me