[discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [discussion] Mythical Academia

Postby HoneynutCheerios » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:46 pm

rosebug wrote:HoneynutCheerios - accepted! But can I get Don’s last night

rheia - you’re alright!! Can’t wait to see a reply :)

Sorry what do you mean by last night ']
HoneynutCheerios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:15 pm

@honeynutcheerios - I meant last NAME lol. my phone must of autocorrected I didn't notice
a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
[Mythical Academia] [Sunclan vs. Duskclan] [Lakeclan] [Roamers]
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:04 pm

Should I make two more characters?
Are there still spots left?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosebug » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:40 am

Spiritstar3 - There's no character limit, so feel free to make more if you feel like you can handle more. I know I usually struggle with more than three.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
she/her

currently working lots of overtime so i can afford more tattoos lol, sorry if i'm inactive ish

join me in an rp!!
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:07 pm

rosebug wrote:Spiritstar3 - There's no character limit, so feel free to make more if you feel like you can handle more. I know I usually struggle with more than three.

I might just do one more, then.
I'm thinking about it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[discussion] Mythical Academia

Postby rosebug » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:59 pm

Important plot info!!!

So as of right now with the roleplay, we’re doing introductions pretty much between our characters as they get settled into the dorms. Once everyone’s done and ready for a time skip, we can move onto the next day. Here’s an update on upcoming plot events to happen in the roleplay!

First day of school will run normal, the regular classes first, lunch, extra curricular classes, then finishing school with homeroom.

DURING homeroom period, there will be a monster attack at the school. Throughout campus, there will be appearances of shadow creatures (wolves, lions, tigers, bears) that will attack anyone on sight. The attack seems to be wild monsters that breached the schools walls and magical barrier. It is unknown as to why there are so many or how they were able to get past the barrier. Other than the barrier and walls, the schools security is limited to around 2-3 guards at a time, so most students will have to defend themselves and each other during this attack.

These creatures will have golden glowing eyes and appear as though they are dark liquid in the shape of said creature. They are black tinted and slightly transparent. They are a solid form that can attack, however. They are twice as strong in the dark or dim lit areas. In the light they are just the same strength as a regular creature.

I wanted to put this info out now in advance in case there are any questions or confusion. Feel free to ask away on anything you’re confused or wondering about, or if you have any ideas or input about this specific event.
she/her

join me in an rp!!
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:12 pm

I don't know what to do,since I don't know if my last post ever came through...

Anyway, thank you for the info
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [form]

Postby KitsuniGirl223 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:50 am

Name: Lilia Moore
    Pronouns: She/her

Species: Nature Elf
    Abilities: Plant/fungus growing magic, talking to plants/animals/fungi, great with animals

Grade: 6th
    Dorm: 2C
    Classes: Familiars, Supernatural History

Physical Description: Long, wavy black hair, gold eyes, tanned, tall, tapered ears
    Personality: Very compassionate. Friendly and protective.
    Background: Lilia grew up with her human adopted family before coming to the school. She has had her two familiars, Sakura (a pure-white kitsune with blood red tail tips and markings on her face) and Tari (a huge black cat who can grow wings to fly, fins, gills and a fishtail to swim and can also climb) for as long as she can remember.

Ok, thanks 4 the info.
Hi everyone! Please check out my goatlings profile!
KitsuniGirl223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caelan Blake: The Creature of Unknown Origins

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:48 am

Caelan is a tall demonic creature, although he's not entirely sure what species he belongs to, if any. Some people often compare his physical appearance to that of a comic book hero, albeit a darker one. His right arm is mostly made up a blue and black dragon-like creature, with glowing blue eyes that almost appear to sparkle with electricity. This creature has no true intelligence and is purely under Caelan's control, although it's still a bit scary. His left arm is much more normal looking, although still a bit demonic, with two horns, a short one protruding from the left side of his wrist, and a longer one from his elbow. His nails are claw-like in appearance. His lower half is covered up by his pants, except for his feet, which can't conform to shoes. His feet are blue and reptilian in nature, with three long claws in place of toes. He also sports a dark blue dinosaur-like tail that protrudes from the back of his pants. Despite having a quite fearsome physical appearance, his facial features are quiet charming. He has beautiful eyes, his left eye being amber yellow and his right eye being fiery red. He has a Caucasian skin color, which is nearly impossible to tell from his body's appearance, and short, spiky black hair. His ears are pointed, similar to elven ears, and he has a silver earring on each ear.

Name

Caelan Blake

Nicknames/Aliases

CC (Nickname)
Evil Hero (Name as an author)

Male/He/Him

Grade

12th Grade High Schooler

Dorm

3A

Classes

Elemental Magic: Intro
Supernatural History: Intro

Species

Demon (Assumed)

Abilities

Caelan is capable of flight, despite not having any wings. He can fire blasts of both electricity and fire from the dragon head on his right arm and is skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

Personality

Despite his scary appearance, Caelan is a rather nice guy. Of course, he's well aware that he can come off as intimidating, and has become shy as a result, as he doesn't like scaring people. He also feels lonely, as he never knew his parents, and has no known siblings. He enjoys writing and music, and despite the difficulty, has taught himself to play the guitar, and also enjoys writing his own stories, going under the penname "Evil Hero." He doesn't particularly like bullies and is more than willing to stand up to a bully, and he is well aware that his intimidating appearance is an easy deterrent to bullies.

History

Caelan doesn't know much about himself other than his name. His earliest memory is waking up in the nurse's office at the academy, after being found washed up by Weswell Falls. He was adopted by a young couple from the Temple in Larkvale City, and he was enrolled in the academy shortly afterwards. His goal in life is to find out who he is, and he believes that studying at the academy is the first step in achieving that goal.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [discussion] Mythical Academia [plot info pg. 5]

Postby rosebug » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:57 pm

@KitsuniGirl223 - Accepted!

@Demon God Caelan - Accepted! Just for the classes, he would be in the "I" class, not intro.

@Tropicalpeacock - Noticed you fixed Easton's form, he's accepted!
she/her

join me in an rp!!
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me