Pokemon Roleplay (you can be a Pokemon, too!) Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Pokemon Roleplay (you can be a Pokemon, too!) Discussio

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:53 pm

Don't be mad at for me this I've never heard of Wings of Fire series. I'm sorry that I haven't heard of it. A lot of the stuff I like not many people have heard of. For example I haven't found anyone on here yet that knows of Netflix's TV Series Fate: The Winx Saga.I wish more people did though because it's so good.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:33 am

I wont be mad at you. Just have read at least a few pages then I think your good anyway :mrgreen:
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:12 am

Yay. I am weird lol. I will check that series out at some point for sure. From the name of the series, I'm going to guess it has something to do with dragons. Dragons are cool lol. Considering my favorite Honkai Impact 3rd character has a dragon and the game won't give me her lol.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:24 am

It does. I really like it
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:30 am

Name: Jacob
Description,  picture, or both: A boy with short black hair, and piercing green eyes
Pokemon or Trainer?: Trainer
FOR TRAINER ONLY... Pokemon Team: Charizard (Makenzie) Raikou (ledgendary) (Arch) Geodude (Thrower) Salamance (Ribbon)
Hero or normal?: Normal
Other: The Trainer that abandoned Daisy (he tries to take her back a few times)

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry Litten~ » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:14 am

Name: Queen Hornet
Description, picture, or both: Vespiquen :3 Image
Pokemon or Trainer?: Pokemon
FOR TRAINER ONLY... Pokemon Team:
Hero or normal?: Normal
Avatar by Sugar-Sweets Credits: Kitkatwitch and Luckytrefoil
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Strawberry Litten~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:57 am

Accepted

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:16 am

Name: Yoldok (Houndoom)
Description,  picture, or both: A houndoom
Pokemon or Trainer?: Pokemon
FOR TRAINER ONLY... Pokemon Team:
Hero or normal?: normal

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:50 am

Spatial and Lunar do you mind if I send Naoki Akita and Kayla to your characters?
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:51 am

I'm A-ok with that!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me