RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack discussion thread

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:05 am

Wolf cry has a crush on Foxleap...and Foxleap is only like a year old. How old is Tide? A one year old is still considered a pup, so if Tide is an adult he should not be developing feelings for her at any point, unless it's when she's like three.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:12 am

lol, I didn't realize Hati was so dramatic.

Everybody: *doing something at least semi-important.*
Hati: *looking around*
Hati: ugh, there's no one to spar with.
Hati: * Dramatically dies * Goodbye cruel boring world.

Edit: if anyone's interested in discussing their character(s) relationship(s)
with my wolves, feel free to ask me here or in DMS. I have no real set
plans for my guys, gals, and non-binary pals.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:30 am

I am waiting on raining fire >.> :D
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:37 am

I love Hati's drama though, she's such a mood. Oh? Nothing Interesting happening? Bored? I'm dying.

Reminder that I'm also always open to discussing relations with my wolves, through pms or here. Just let me know because gods know don't have plans ever!
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

D E S T I N Y & B L A Z E

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:54 am

╒═══════════════╕
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
D E S T I N Y
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
╘═══════════════╛

"The greatest forces lie in the region of the uncomprehended."

name;; destiny age;; 4y 2M gender;; female ranking;; alpha femalepack;; starlight

appearance;destiny is on the smaller end of her stature, which helps aid her in sneaking around almost unseen. Her fur is grey colored with hints of brown and black on her ears, tail and along her back. Her eyes are an amber color and almost enhanced in color when she is in the sun. due to a past run-in with another pack during one of her many "adventures" also known as sneaking out of camp during her pup-hood. destiny has a small slit in her left ear along with a few minor scars from other times she has injured herself.
personality;charming, destiny finds it easy to befriend others. she often uses this to her advantage to make friends with her pack members. Being alpha sometimes can make it hard for Destiny to socialize without feeling that title above her head. More up-front traits are her bubbly and outgoing nature. she seems fearless on the outside and is always curious to explore and learn more. however this fun side of her can also be her biggest downfall as she will use any information given against another wolf if she feels they have wronged her. destiny has a tendency to be sometimes snarky and using petty actions or words to prove her point, which is something she constantly belittles herself and scolds herself for. she is not afraid to back down from a challenge, sometimes she does have to choose the latter for the sake of her pack and title. the trust of destiny is not easy to gain, she will often close herself off to others before deeming if they are worthy of her trust. Just because she trusts her pack as a whole, does not mean she trusts everyone individually. the only wolf who was ever able to have her complete trust was her elder brother, ember who passed away in a previous fire. destiny does have a soft, loving and caring side to her - however the wolf hates to show it. she feels as if it exhumes weakness and she can't stand being looked down on. at times, she can be extremely puppy-like, where she is overly playful, non-cautious and overall unaware of her surroundings however she is not in this mood frequently - if ever.
history; born and raised into the pack, destiny was the middle of three siblings. her parents were respected pack members and held their pups to a high standard. always being put against her siblings, they never saw eye to eye and destiny found herself and her older brother frequently fighting and proving to be who would be the best between the two. despite her upbringing to be obedient, destiny hated being told what to do , how to do it and how to act. this resulted in her trouble making days to begin. she would often run from camp, go missing for days or just cause drama between pack members. during the beginning of training to become a huntress. destiny finally found something she believed to be decent at. of course her parents saw her areas of improvement and worked with her to correct those errors. unfortunately before destiny could prove herself to her family, they had passed away. Using the pain she felt from losing her family, destiny swore to make them prideful in her and rose through the pack ranks.

╒═══════════════╕
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
B L A Z E
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
╘═══════════════╛

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."

name;; blaze age;; 3y 7M gender;; male ranking;; fighter pack;; redmoon

appearance;slightly above the average height for a wolf in the area, blaze has a muscular build and numerous scars lining his legs and flank. He is proud of his scars and will hold his head high. he has bright amber eyes
personality;Cocky, arrogant and over confident. What else would you expect? Blaze is pretty anti-social as he is very blunt and will not hesitate to tell a pack mate they are doing something incorrectly or if he believes they are a bird brain. His lack of socialating skills from his puppyhood show now in his adult life. He has some child-like tendencies once you get to know him. For one special wolf - his eventual mate. He is truly caring and loyal. he will defend those he loves with his life. His loyalty for his pack is strong and unbreakable. He feels compelled to make them proud as he acknowledges they saved his life. He looks up to the Alpha, and the Alpha is the only wolf he will take any critique from. He will respect those in the pack but has learned to only listen to the Alpha, Beta and Lead Fighter.
history;Blaze figures he was abandoned as a pup, as he doesn't remember anything resembling a mother, father or siblings. Honestly, he's not sure how he survived being a pup. In all honesty - he hates the idea of being a parent in the future, clearly if his bloodlines couldn't raise him then how is he supposed to raise a pup of his own? Against the odds, Blaze was able to survive for a year of his life, teaching himself hunting and fighting as he had to fend for himself. His only "companion" he had as a pup was a small mouse that lived near his makeshift den. He would talk to the mouse and use it as a way for him to express his feelings. He was a pretty emotional pup. For this reason he refuses to hurt any mice. However, he won't let anyone know he has a soft spot for the little creatures. and eventually found his way to Redmoon where he trained initially in hunting but didn't show any signs of truly excelling in technique so he was moved to fighting. This is where he found his true passion. His muscular build comes in handy when helping defend his pack. Blaze has many scars from run-ins with loners and other animals and he wears them proudly. He avoids the medic den at all costs and believes deeply that if he can function with a few scratches then their time is wasted on him and can more likely be used elsewhere on another wolf needing it more.

Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:59 am

Work work work I understand
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:17 am

It’s the worst haha , it didn’t help when my manager quit so I’m doing 2x the work ugh.

So sorry for the lack of detail in my posts , I hit a wall with them

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:46 am

Dang manger quit. That’s rough.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:31 pm

low-key sending out some thoughts about relos to yall.
As a side note, I won't be talking about any romantic
relations, as I tend to prefer to let my characters
sort themselves out during rp. Aka Develop in rp.
So thoughts will mostly be friendships, neutrals,
enemies, and/or rivalries.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:00 pm

My new forms are finally approved.
Gauge, in RedMoon, is open for anything. She's female and I think I put bi.
I also have a male pup that has a crush on Eros even though Eros is in RedMoon now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me