these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby multicurious » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:27 am

I'm down for joining a Discord.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:59 am

Discord would certainly make communion easier! Got some ideas I wanna hurl into the void.
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:13 am

Ploegy is it okay with you if Gold and Tanjiro Kamado get along since they are both long sword users.

Also Ploegy can you update your character list for this Rp to include the last 2 member's of Titan Tasorin's hunting team?
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:04 am

ploegy really out here writing an 8-paragraph essay for a starter smh

anyways I would join a discord if y'all wanted to chat there
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:15 am

name; zagreus
    age; n/a
    gender; male
    fandom; hades

weapons; zagreus can summon a variety of weapons of greek legend, only able to use one at a time. these
    weapons consist of the stygius [sword], coronacht [bow], aegis [shield], varatha [spear], malphon [twin
    fists] and exagryph [adamant rail].
    abilities / powers; zagreus is flame-resistant and leaves trails of flames where he steps as well as embers
    flying from his head. he is a skilled combatant and is capable of dashing at high speeds and floating.

overview; unlike his uptight father, the god of the underworld, zagreus is laid-back and was never fond of work.
    he aggressively opposes his father at every chance he gets, being stubborn and determined to escape the
    underworld and being fully willing to kill his father as many times as it takes. he is surprisingly optimistic and
    still retains a sense of humour, often cracking jokes at his own failures as well as to criticise his opponents.
    his patient can run thin, though, making him irritable and aggressive to those who annoy him to that point.
    being incredibly tolerant considering his multiple failures, he is a kind prince and dislikes the thought of
    earning a negative reputation, he checks on those around him and often gives gifts to both family, friends
    and pets. perhaps a little immature just to vex his father, zagreus is incredibly knowledgeable on greek
    mythology, expressing adoration for certain figures such as achilles, hercules and asterius. he dislikes those
    who are egotistical but never really takes insults to heart, happy to brush off any threats or insults and to
    carry on as if nothing was said. with that being said, though, he isn't opposed to picking fights with people
    or creatures, though most of the time these ones are already hostile towards him or are hired by his father
    to kill him. zagreus is often shown to be humble, good-humored, and often sarcastic and self-deprecating.
    his jovial, if somewhat-insubordinate nature allows him to easily befriend the many people he encounters,
    treating people of lower status as his equals, although he is respectful of his elders (aside from his father),
    especially his fellow gods. he is somewhat blasé, which has led him to offend the people around him or act
    without thinking of the consequences. however, he often reflects on this and is quick to apologize when he
    oversteps. he has a mischievous side, and is fond of pranking others. he is fiercely protective of his friends
    and loved ones, going out of his way to defend them with little regard toward status or societal expectations.
    he often leverages his own influence to improve the lives of others. due to his sheltered upbringing, zagreus
    is often shown to be ignorant of the world outside of the underworld, relying on others to relay information
    about the outside world.

other; as he cannot contact the gods, no boons are available to him, thus leaving him at base strength.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:16 am

[akito right, kk left]

name; akito izuki & kk
    age; 22
    gender; male
    fandom; ghostwire tokyo

abilities / powers; while fused with kk, akito is capable of ethereal weaving to a variety of effects. shinatobe
    is wind weaving, they are short bursts of green energy that do less damage but are capable of rapid fire.
    hinokagutsuchi is fire weaving, single shot, high damage fiery blasts. wadatsumi is water weaving, long spraying
    blasts of blue energy with aoe damage. another benefit of kk is spectral vision which alerts akito to nearby
    beings and allows him to understand the thoughts of animals nearby.
    weapons; bow and arrows. talismans with a variety of effects including electrifying the area, creating bushes
    and pinging noises in a centralised area.

overview; akito is a normal college student with nothing much interesting about him, and kk is a gruff and
    jaded former detective slash ghost hunter now a spirit after being killed. the two of them have a mutual need for
    each other, kk needs a body and akito needs the abilities that kk provides him. though having a rocky start, the
    two of them have worked out a synergy with each other, now instead of sharp remarks the two share quips and
    banter. akito is eager to help people, being more trusting and more empathetic whereas kk is work-driven to the
    detriment of other things such as his home life and relationships. the two are teasing of each other but there is
    the genuine bond between them due to the time theyve spent having to save tokyo together. kk is brash and
    reckless, letting emotions get the better of him even at the expense of others however akito is not too far behind
    him.

other; kk is currently possessing akito's body and occasionally manifests as a searing yellow gash in akito's
    hand. additionally the left side of akito's face and his arm is constantly emitting black smoke which also surrounds
    his hand when kk speaks.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:16 am

name; hana song
    age; 19
    gender; female
    fandom; overwatch

weapons; a light pistol which fires rapid and precise projectile bullets

overview; d.va is a very competent combatant despite her young age, not taking failure as an option and
    showing no mercy to her adversaries. she possesses an egotistical side, often smack talking opponents during
    battle. regardless of her fierce characteristics, d.va takes pleasure in making her fanbase happy, as shown by
    cheerfully taking autograph requests from reinhardt and lúcio and being quick to thank her audience whenever
    she defeats an enemy. being a pro gamer, d.va loves video games and enjoys making references to them. despite
    the fact that she is mostly into games produced by blizzard (for obvious reasons), she is familiar with old arcade
    ones as well. however, d.va is capable of being serious at times when piloting her meka to defend her country,
    she can be reckless and make rash decisions but it is all for the best. she's willing to put herself at risk for other
    people that may hint to "d.va" being a simple facade rather than her true nature. she enjoys mechanics and
    often tampers with mechanical objects when she gets the chance, for example, a hoverboard when she was
    younger. she always keeps herself busy doing one thing or another, actually not being all too fond of the celebrity
    lifestyle, preferring to spend her time working on her mech and refining her skills to better protect her country
    and when she isn't doing that she often streams games to her many fans.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twodee » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:29 am

x
x
x

x
celty sturluson
"the headless rider"

xxxage ⇾xxunknown (~300+ years)
xxxgender ⇾xxfemale
xxxorientation ⇾xxbisexual
xxxcrush ⇾xxopen
xxxspecies ⇾xxdullahan
xxxfandom ⇾xxdurarara!! (canon)

xxxweapons ⇾xxa scythe made from her shadows

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⦓ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 ⦔ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
as a being that is multiple centuries old, celty has a lifetime of patience
and tolerance under her belt. that's not to say she never gets frustrated or
angry, but she's much more tolerant than some. in her younger years, she was
emotionless but after spending time around humans she has developed a
friendly and approachable personality. she's typically confident in herself
and her abilities, and has an optimistic outlook on life. though she can be
rather self conscious about her lack of head due to how people have reacted
negatively at the sight of her. she's almost always willing to lend a helping
hand to those who may need it, using her supernatural abilities to get her
out of sticky situations on frequent occasions.
xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⦓ 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 ⦔xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
celty has umbrakinesis -- the ability to control and manipulate her
shadows. she can give them a solid form, such as when she gives
them the form of a scythe or uses them to bind an opponent's limbs.
where her head should be, a steady flow of shadows leave her neck,
sometimes flaring up when she feels a particular emotion strongly.
she usually has her familiar "shooter" with her, which in older times
would take on the form of her headless horse and carriage, but in
modern times takes on the form of a pitch black motorbike. he's
not with her at this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twodee » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:29 am

i'm down to join a discord as well :>
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:45 am

i will make a discord since it seems like an overwhelmingly liked idea. i'll post the link to it once i get around to set it up

@primal dialga; if you want your characters all in one post that's up to you, though i personally think doing that kinda defeats the purpose of having multiple characters.
    as far a tanjiro goes, he'll probably get along with everyone since that's how he is
    also i will update the list when i have time. i've been relatively busy today and have a lot to get done. please be patient

@bigwig; joker deserves only the longest of intros and my muse never dies for him

@guar; accepted <3 and now begins the return of pistol pals hehehe

@twodee; also accepted!

all these characters tempting me to make the 3rd character i scratched off. now we're gonna get them

edit;; here is the link to the discord. i have it linked on the first post as well!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me