death isn't the end - forms thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: death isn't the end - forms thread

Postby Lukina » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:28 pm

Name: Deana Stirling
Nickname: De, Dean
Sexuality: Hetero
Born: Texas
Side/Role: West, nurse/domestic
Personality: Cool, confident, extremely loyal, protective of those she deems family/friends, laid back, well disposed.
Skills: Archery, herbs, shooting, some dog training
Pets/Companion: Wolamutes named Hollis and Maya
Both have been trained to protect and pull carts/wagons to help with food and water collection
-removed-
Face claim: Katheryn Winnick
Last edited by rheia on Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted content
Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lukina » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Relations
Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazer3000 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:06 pm

─────── 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 ───
── 𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘 ───────────

─── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ──
─────────────
For Grey, there's
no before the
end, and any
questions about
his past are met with
stony silence and an
ice cold, unflinching
gaze. As the
West-Side stronghold
was built up in
defiance of the
decay, Grey
quickly found his
place in its walls.

─────────────
──────────────────────

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 grey rhodes 𝐀𝐆𝐄 31 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 cis male 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 west-side
    leader
    𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍 romania 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 sturdy but not
    muscular, built for agility and stamina over brute force
    𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
    cobalt blue 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 pitch black 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐍 very fair, scars and
    blemishes stand out readily
    𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒 jagged scar across his throat
    that he tries to keep covered, smattering of scars on his hands,
    fading scar running from left cheek to upper lip
    𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒/𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐒
    has a single, solid black tattoo running down the length of his
    spine and two circling his wrists
    𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 ash, fresh soil, something
    distinctly bitter
    𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄 as much black as he can manage,
    mainly utilitarian, alway has a tactical vest and gloves
──── 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 ──
── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ─────

── 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 ──
    Grey is always in control - even as the world has crumbled into chaos, Grey's
    grip on himself is unrelenting, and his collected demeanor never wavers,
    never breaks. If anyone has seen him phased or faltering, then they're too
    long gone for their stories to hold any weight. Grey takes his job seriously,
    and works all hours of the day to keep the stronghold running - he has
    high demands of the people that he works with, but only asks for so much
    out of his desire to keep his people safe. He is incredibly clever, and is
    quick to come up with innovative solutions relying on the strengths of the
    people that he is surrounded with. To most, he comes off as cold,
    unfeeling and calculating - Grey always prioritizes the survival of the group
    and has made incredibly difficult choices with lives hanging in the balance,
    and as such has come to see his emotions as a weakness. So while he cares
    deeply for the people he lives with, he often does not allow himself to get
    too attached - they don't often last long.

f.c cillian murphy

x
───────────────────
𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑____.___soldier
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
other
𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐎𝐕𝐀____soldier
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀______.__soldier
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑___domestic
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎________domestic
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐊_.__domestic
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄________the second
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐗...the doctor
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑__.__the general
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑____.____nurse
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐀_-._nurse
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆____x_nurse
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐕𝐔𝐊𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐂__.__soldier
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
x
──────────────────
𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐘𝐋𝐄___x__the leader
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒_x._the second
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐃𝐑. 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄_x_the doctor
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐀𝐔𝐄𝐑__.___xthe general
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐘𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄_______x__nurse
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄_.x_nurse
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀__x_.__soldier
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄____x__._soldier
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎____x___domestic
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄_x_.domestic
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐎'𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍___x_.domestic
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀____x__domestic
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍__x____domestic
●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Last edited by Stargazer3000 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Stargazer3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴀ

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:29 pm

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍
𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕
𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗, 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍
jamie joined the army at eighteen, he moved from their farmland in balmaclellan in scotland to join the british army. when the missile was launched he was located in somalia in africa. he tried to make his way back to his family in scotland but found them not to be there his thoughts were that the missile had wipped them out as his hometown was abandoned. before the loss of his family he was 'fun' always having a joke or two, was a trouble maker at times but was very loyal and trustworthy although he still can be. now he is a closed book, not showing any emotions, and is rather stubborn, he's not much of a talker nowadays either. he's been in the west side group for two years, he currently is a solider but on the side, he works the horses and breaks them in, he is also a farrier, and does well-making weapons for the group. he also has brewed his own whisky. he is good at hard labour he's built like an ox and does go down easy, with a rather large build. very muscular along with battle scars. he knows how to fight and he is very good with his fists. he stands at six foot three in height. he comes with a strong scottish accent. his eyes are blue and his hair curly along with being red like his sisters. apart from having family back in his hometown, jamie didn't have a girlfriend nor children being in the army kept him occupied and wasn't looking for love neither is he now. he keeps himself to himself and doesn't have any friends. he spends most of his days working for the group and protecting them from apocalypse.
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:29 pm

I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐽𝐸𝑆𝑆𝐸 𝐴𝐿𝐷𝐸𝑁

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:38 am

███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
██
██
i.x Jessica Eve Alden xii. goes by Jesse xiii.x british american
iv. east-side domestic xv. no expertise whatsoever xvi. twenty-
four vii. cisfemale, she/her viii. ace lesbian ix. dark brown hair
x.x warm brown eyes xxi. rosy complexion xxii. 5'8" xiii. svelte
physique xxiv. broke her leg about two months ago, healed well
xv. insomniac w/ nyctophobia xvi. Anne Hathaway x
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
── 𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰❜𝑽𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑫𝒀 𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑺 𝑶𝑵
𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑨 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑾𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑺 ───────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰❜𝑴 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑮𝑶𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝒀 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑫
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Jesse was born and raised in England, xbut when she was eighteen, she moved to the
States to pursue a degree in advertising. It was only a year after that when the bomb
fell. Jesse truly has no idea whether she would have survived this far if it weren't for
the group that formed out of the student body that graciously allowed her to tag along
without her contributing much of anything, because her skills could be summed up in
having vaguely witty and amusing things to say. She's smart enough, sure, but she isn't
very good at practical things, and an awfully significant part of scraping together a
living seems to be the scraping part... with one's hands. And she's not good. At doing
things with her hands.
Jesse lived with thatx group of survivors up until xtwo months ago, xwhen their safe-
guards finally failed xand the camp became overrun with the undead overnight. The
people in charge simply told the ones who hadx survived the initial wave to run, and
Jesse did, and she made it to a commendable distance before falling down the jagged
slope of a collapsed road and breaking her leg. For the next few days, she hid in the
remains of an old pharmacy, and by a stroke of dumb luck, she was discovered by a
party of east-side soldiers on their way to the new camp by the creek.
████████████
── 𝑰❜𝑴 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑨 𝑾𝑨𝒀 𝑻𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑫𝑶𝑬𝑺𝑵❜𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑨𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑺 𝑨𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 ───────────────────
─────────────────────────── 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵 𝑰𝑻 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑮𝑼𝑨𝑹𝑫 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑨𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 ──
Ever since Jesse was brought back to the camp, about seven weeks ago, she has been
on the mend, and her leg has healed remarkably well. She has recently been made res-
ponsible for tending to one of the chicken yards as it should be one of the easiest jobs
available, xbut in all honesty, Jesse is sort of frightened by the chickens. xAll animals,
really. xAnd again, she is not very good at doing things with her hands, but honest to
god, she is trying.
As has been said, Jesse's defining quality would likely be her wit. This was all well and
good when xshe was studying advertising, xbut it is not always that useful in the post-
apocalypse. xJesse is somehow simultaneously vibrant and withdrawn.x She is not the
most affectionate person, and she doesn't mind company, but she rarely goes seeking
it out on her own. xHowever, xif you do find yourself blessed by her presence, she is
easy-going, occasionally even to the point of being cavalier, and she seems to possess
an endless supply of witticisms, which she dispenses rather freely.
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▀▀ ▀
────────────────── 𝑰❜𝑳𝑳 𝑮𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨 𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑵𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺❟ 𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝑴𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑨 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑹𝒀
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:39 am

extra
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nikolai Moros

Postby phantom-chain » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:57 pm

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▛▘⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝▝▜
i. Nikolai Moros
➥ often goes by Nik
➥⬝ Nikolai meaning victory of the people
➥⬝ Moros meaning doom or fate
ii. 24 Years Old
iii. Cis Male (He/Him)
iv. Pansexual (preference for men)
v. Greek, emigrated to the US for college
vi. East-Side Nurse
vii. Tom Hiddleston as Loki
viii. Is terrified of lightning and thunder and will go into a panic attack when he first hears it
ix. Has a cursive R tattooed behind his right ear, and many scars across his arms
▙▖⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝▗▟

▛▘⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝▝▜
x. Nikolai came from a large family with a tragic history, which set him apart from his peers for many years. He is the 4th oldest of 6 children, his parents both being devout Catholics for their whole lives. But Nikolai would never get to meet his mother as she died in childbirth, and left the youngest son Dameon alive. Dameon was viciously bullied by the oldest siblings, Theresa and Petros, believing that he is the reason their mother was gone. Nikolai saw a pivotal moment in his life. Be a passive observer or step up and protect his family.

He chose to step up and protect Dameon. He spent many years protecting his brother from abuse that was passively looked at by their father before he just up and disappeared entirely when Nikolai was only 13, leaving Theresa as the oldest and most responsible sibling at 20. Theresa however, would do nothing to help them. So Nikolai took his talent at medicine and tried making a small local (and somewhat illegal) business for anyone who needed medicine but couldn't afford a proper visit.

Since he was young he has tried making natural medicine from plants he has grown. He knows they aren't as effective but he couldn't afford the big fancy medicine, and neither could anyone else in his neighborhood. So he grew up as a nurse for everyone. If you were sick, if you were injured, you went to Nikolai. He had such a bleeding heart that he would even attempt to treat patients he knew would die. It's how he gained a reputation as the supposed "Doctor of Death".

The war wasn't great, but in Greece, it majorly helped the economy. It meant that Nikolai and his brother Orpheus were able to pull in decent wages to provide for themselves and Dameon. And, a major benefit, Nikolai was respected in his field. So when he was signing up for college, he was given a full ride to a medical college in America thanks to the good connections between the two countries. So when he was 17, he left most of his money for his brothers and flew to America. He was able to get well through 2 years of college, studying hard, grinding on a nightly basis to get that medical degree -- that's when the bomb finally dropped.

Nikolai just barely managed to scrape by as he high-tailed it out of the college town he lived in, infested with the undead and raving living alike, driving as far as he could get before stopping. At that point, he had the bare minimum of supplies. But he had survived a rough childhood, he could survive this like always. So he was alone, a traveling somewhat amateur doctor in a time when doctors were needed more than ever. That whole saying about it's better being in groups? Nikolai ignored it and preferred to stay by himself. The longest he stayed was in a small settlement for over 8 months, and then he was on his way again. He was quiet, small, able to sneak around zombie hoards with ease, and didn't require much.

And just over 4 months ago, he arrived on the East Side. He was happy to settle down for now, but he dreams of trying to find his family, even if he knows they might all be dead by now. He's restless, grumpy, and loyal to a fault. He prefers to spend his time freshening up on his skills and reading his old college medical textbook. However, you can win his care almost instantly by bringing him coffee or cigarettes. He has his vices and he knows them well. Don't try to remind him of his unhealthy habits either, he will snap at you. Most importantly though, he loves people, and he will do anything to protect them. Zombie hoard or not, he will be there to help.
▙▖⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝⬝▗▟

Last edited by phantom-chain on Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nikolai Moros -- Relationships

Postby phantom-chain » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:57 pm

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Grey Rhodes[■■■■□□□□□□] (Vague Respect)
Mercer Page [■■■□□□□□□□] (Vague Respect)
Seraphina Devereux [■■■■□□□□□□] (Vague Respect)
Owen Whittaker [■■□□□□□□□□] (A Little Fearful)
Olivia Jäger [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Delaney Campbell [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Alexander Garcia [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Shannon Vuković [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Victor Kaiser [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Jamie Riveria [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Coraline Sarkova [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Gabriel Alexander [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Dante Danto [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Magdalene Novak [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Deana Stirling [■□□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Roxanne Doyle [■■■■■■□□□□] (Immense Amount of Respect)
Cassandra Vallas [■■■■■□□□□□] (Respected)
Dr. Mary Jane Dire [■■■■■■■□□□] (Respected and Cares For)
Andrew Tauer [■■■■□□□□□□] (Respected)
Yves Tasse [■■■■□□□□□□] (Respects)
Francis Augustine [■■■■□□□□□□] (Respects)
Kylian de Luca [■■□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Daniel Moore [■■□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Evangelina Wilde [■■□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Connor O'Brien [■■□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)
Alexia Rivera [■■□□□□□□□□] (Neutral)

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me