➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[analysse haven jefferson]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:18 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

DON'T..THINK..ABOUT..IT..AND..YOU'LL..BE..FINE

name analysse haven jefferson
nickname lysse, sis
age twenty
gender female
pronouns she / her
role hunter
x
skin tone olive
eye color chocolate brown
hair color medium brown
weight 130 lbs
height 5 ft 5 in
build fit, muscular
x
likes working out, big dog breeds, action movies, dresses
dislikes being cooped up, rules, bicycles, stormy days
+ traits adventurous, spontaneous, loyal, confident
= traits spit-fire, sarcastic, bold, quick-tempered
- traits disobedient, jealous, aimless, immature
orientation homoflexible

physical attributes being someone who tends to work out analysse has some muscle to her. while she doesn't bear any six-pack abs she is toned and noticeably fit. when it comes to what she wears analysse really enjoys more feminine clothing such as dresses, skirts, and cropped or tight fitted tops. but it isn't unusual to catch her in sweatpants every now and then. she also always has on ponytails around her wrists as well as bracelets. when it comes to wearing make-up she really enjoys putting it on, though she does tend to go lighter on her make-up never really using foundation or highlights but rather some simple eye makeup and maybe some pale-colored or skin-toned lipstick or lipgloss.

personality analysse is a forced to be reckoned with. opinionated and strong-willed analysse makes herself known to those around her, though her impression may not be all that good. a trouble maker at heart analysse is the type that ignores rules and instructions, especially those that are verbally stated to her, and does things her own way. she follows her own agenda, daring to get herself into some trouble. often she may do this to prove a point or to defy those above her, or simply to feel free in a world of her own. she may drag others into her mischieve whether they want to join or not. disobedient is a good word to describe her, but also a little immature. analysse often likes things her own way, and when she doesn't get her way she can grow frustrated and angry. she has a bit of a temper to her that can be easy to draw out. she does her best to hold down her fiery attitude but sometimes it simply cannot be withheld and a sort of beast is released. not one to be reasoned with she may yell and put blame on others, or even try to physically hurt someone else. it can be hard to get her out of one of these moods, but when she finally cools off she may realize that her temper is less than desirable. analysse has a problem of feeling like she doesn't belong and doesn't have a future. she doesn't know what she will do with her life. she feels lost and unsure of herself, insecure if you will. but she can be a pretty chill person, though, enjoying discovering the world around her. she likes to go hiking and on walks through rough landscape and terrain. she enjoys not only adventuring through the wilderness but she likes to discover what other people like and dislike, the nitty-gritty of people. when she considers someone close to her analysse will be loyal to that person, willing to fight for or beside them, as long as they would be willing to do the same for her. however, she does have a hard time understanding other's feelings. she never quite grasped being social, causing it tough for her to actually meet people despite being able to put herself out there.
quirks analysse can often be found working out, boxing mainly. it's a way for her to release her pent up anger by either hitting a punching bag or another person. it has helped her in learning how to actually fight and defend herself. something else about analysse if that she doesn't know how to ride a bicycle. she never learned how to and is even somewhat afraid of them as she knows that an accident on one can be deadly.
phobias cyclophobia; riding a bicycle ..
disorders n / a

short bio mother; henrietta jefferson .. father; oliver jefferson .. older sister; annabelle jefferson .. st bernard; chewie

born in california to henrietta and oliver jefferson, with an older sister annabelle, analysse grew up with a pretty normal childhood. she showed no signs of any powers from a young age so her family assumed she didn't have any. she went to school and did many of your normal childhood activities. she found a group of friends that she hung out with and did some hooligan stuff with. she and her friends could often could be found climbing trees or adventuring in any nearby wilderness spots, and of course hanging out at each other houses. it wasn't really until her freshman year of high school did analysse start having problems. it was around that time that analysse began to notice her friends drifting away from her and each other, finding new groups to be with, while she had a hard time making any new friends. she began to distance herself from others. that's when she became an easy target for a bully. an older girl in eleventh grade who began to pick on analysse, spreading rumors about her, telling her how weird and lonely she seemed, and sometimes even physically attacking her by cutting her hair or ripping her clothes. one day this girl went too far and analysse lost it. she attacked the girl and her little gang of tagalongs, hospitalizing them. it was then that analysse decided she wouldn't be the subject of bullying any longer. she distanced herself from others and she grew even lonelier, depressed even. she started to work out and box, making herself stronger so she could defend herself against any more bullies. the only person analysse could really turn to was her older sister, annabelle, who had gone through similar experiences and could empathize with analysse. she grew very close to her sister.

f.c. free to use image from unsplash
myer briggs istp
birth date / zodiac november fourth / scorpio
theme song tbd

Code: Select all
[size=200]── [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4277347&p=129328221&hilit=collin#p129328221][color=#BC8F8F]A[/color][/url][color=#BC8F8F]NNALYSSE HAVEN JEFFERSON[/color] ──────────────────[/size]
[size=85][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#BC8F8F]─[/color] twenty [color=#BC8F8F]─[/color] female [color=#BC8F8F]─[/color] hunter [color=#BC8F8F]─[/color] homoflexible [color=#BC8F8F]─[/color] location; here [color=#BC8F8F]─[/color] tags; here [color=#BC8F8F]─[/color][/size]
[size=80]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/size]

[list]texthere[/list]

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[analysse's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:19 am

ANALYSSE'S..RELATIONS

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance [☀] friend [★] best friend [✖] disliked [☁] enemy [❧] romantic interest [❥] crush [♥] dating

name [=]
words words words words words words words words words
name [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Postby dinolover519 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:50 am

I’ll start working on a rough draft of my post today and either post tomorrow or maybe even this afternoon.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:51 am

I’m going to try to finish my form and post sometime during this week
my school shut down from a Cov19 incident so I’m more open

EDIT: I love everybody’s charas

@dinolover19 Is Wisteria like Autumn Hawthorne?
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:11 am

res accepted

Ill be getting replies up tomorrow! I just didn't have time today sorry !!
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:48 am

@immortes nope. I just reuse face claims and hexadecimal colors a lot because I’m too lazy to look for new ones

Edit;
I’m going to have Kyle browsing through files for wanted bonded and then selecting one to hunt. PM me if you want him after one of your characters, otherwise I’ll probably pick some NPC or one of my own.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:19 am

i have my other two forms up! i haven't yet finished writing out collin's personality as i have to go do something right now, but i have everything else up for him. i hope that's alright!

if anyone wants to discuss relations then feel free to @me here on the discussion thread!

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Danielle Adams ➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:21 pm

Dr. Danielle Adams

⊱ ═══════════════ ═══════════════ ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
The Basics:
Dani
Female
26th Jan
Role: Hunter
FC: Michelle Dockery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
Looks:
Hair colour: Dark brown
Eye colour: Dark brown
Height: 173cm / 5'8"
Weight: 58kg / 128lb
Skin tone: Pale
SupercallifragilisticexpialadociousEvenThoughTheSoundOfItIsSomethingQuiteAtrociousIfYouSayItLoudEnoughYouAlwaysSoundPrecociousSupercallifragilisticexpialodocious
⊱ ═══════════════ ═══════════════ ⊰

Past the Obvious:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLikes: Cats, children, research, learning, science, teaching. The feeling of
xxxxxxxxxxxxsatisfaction at something you wrote being referenced by other people as a useful
xxxxxxxxxxxxresource. Fulfilling a promise. Interacting with children, providing them with
xxxxxxxxxxxxbetter and safer opportunities.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDislikes: Unduly causing harm, people misunderstanding her, breaking a
xxxxxxxxxxxxpromise she made sincerely.

xxxxxx

════════════════ ════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxPersonality:
xxxxDani, at her core, is a lot softer and more reasonable than most hunters. She's a
xsad mother, wanting to stop any other parents going through what she had to, by
xtrying to separate bonded people and their animals before anything bad can happen
xto them because of their bond. She doesn't want to cause any harm to children to
xachieve this, but, frankly, a little bit of pain now is far better than the risk of them
xdying.
xxxxDani is very professional in how she acts to strangers initially, and most adults
xwill only ever see has a slightly cold, and very calm and polite woman. However,
xalmost every child she meets will see her far warmer side, and how she softens up
xvery quickly to children. She's deeply maternal to younger hunters she encounters.
xxxxDani is happy to observe and calmly watch until she has a plan and a scheme.
xShe's a very critical thinker, very methodical and a meticulous planner. She doesn't
xlike to act rashly, and is very cautious with how she acts, happy to back down quickly
xif she needs to. She very much relies on social skills and competency to achieve what
xshe wants to.
xxxxShe frequently gets into arguments with her employers who want bonded
xindividuals to be controlled entirely about where she draws her lines, but they can't
xdeny that she's good at tracking them down, and that her research could be very
xvaluable, and that, when she sets to achieve something, that thing happens. She
xdoesn't easily back down from her promises, and nor does she make promises if she
xdoesn't think she can fulfill them.
xxxxDani regularly expands her knowledge and tries picking up new skills to achieve
xmore with her goals.
xxxxxxxxxxHistory:
xxxxDani had a fairly normal childhood, as a single child with doting parents. She
xperformed consistently fantastically academically, eventually earning her place into a
xuniversity as a psychology student, and, after graduation, becoming a professor.
xShe has little interest in marrying or anything like that, but she has always loved
xchildren, and so, when she felt financially stable enough for it, she adopted a
xdaughter, Jennifer. Dani was a good mother, and absolutely adored her daughter.
xJennifer had been born to a hard background and parents who weren't particularly
xgood at parenting, and had to be taken away from them shortly after entering
xelementary school, and Jennifer loved her new - better - mummy a lot.
xxxxDani adopted a deaf shelter cat, as well, after Jennifer had fully settled in, as
xboth of them loved cats, this cat deserved a better chance at life, and she knew it
xwould make her daughter happy. Dani had heard of bonded individuals before, but she
xhad not thought it was real before her daughter became bonded to this cat. As a
xpsychologist, she was fascinated by this, and observed very closely to see what was
xhappening. She didn't notice anything she thought was harmful, so she didn't do
xanything to stop it.
xxxxUnfortunately, Jennifer's bonded cat was very deaf, and loved exploring. The
xbody was never found, but any number of causes could have killed it. Dani was more
xpreoccupied with her dead daughter, and never really got around to mourning the cat
xseparately.
xxxxDani looked over all the research she had previously seen mentioning bonded
xchildren, and quickly concluded that it was the death of the cat that had killed her
xdaughter.
xxxxShe wants to find a way to safely remove the bond between person and
xanimal so that no other mother has to go through what she did. She joined up into
xthe hunters to do this, stepping down from lecturer to pure researcher in her
xprofessor-ship to make time. Her softer motivations lead her to frequently be at
xends with her higher-ups, but they can't deny that her utter determination, due to
xsuch a personal motivation, makes her an invaluable agent for them.
xPowers: ??

SupercallifragilisticexpialadociousEvenThoughTheSoundOfItIsSomethingQuiteAtrociousIfYouSayItLoudEnoughYouAlwaysSoundPrecociousSupercallifragilisticexpialodocious
Relationships:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFamily: She used to have a daughter, Jennifer, who was bonded. Her daughter is
xxxxxxxxxxxxnow dead. She treats (and considers) the younger hunters like her children now, and acts deeply
xxxxxxxxxxxxmaternal to them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFriends: NA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCrush: NA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSexuality: Heterosexual

I might change the image at some point, but this definitely suits for now! Same goes for the colours: they're fine for now!
Also? I figure everyone is okay with me adding in another hunter? I like going for morally grey sorts of villains and I figure this is a decent sort of motivation for achieving that and being really understandable, and also making her be likeable as a villain, while justifying her going really far with things sometimes?
I might tweak some stuff later, but the core won't change. It'll more be adding likes/dislikes and that sort of thing
Last edited by Chamrosh on Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:22 pm

Res.ing Dani's relations
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:58 pm

@Blue•Moon uhh I don’t know if this is just me, but Kela isn’t on the front?
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me