E X I L E D | Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Moonpaw Form

Postby qerrat » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:34 pm

Credit
☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾
☾ Female ☾ 10 moons ☾ Exiled ☾ Apprentice ☾
☾ Has a Crush on Gorsepaw ☾

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Description: A siamese-patterned she-cat with sapphire blue eyes, and a long, furry coat that constantly is tangled and matted, unless she spends the time to groom it. Moonpaw has a long, furry tail and pretty white paws that always seem to be brown due to her neglecting to clean them.

Personality: Moonpaw would probably be very pretty, if she didn't neglect to take care of her fur. Moonpaw is fiery in spirit, but is kind at heart. She is extremely sweet, and isn't quick to judge. Despite her long, wavy fur, Moonpaw is incredibly fast, and can outrun even dogs. She can be extremely smart and witty, but her heart and emotions can get in the way, leading her to make rash decision occasionally. She does, however, have Lakeclan's best interests at heart. She wears her emotions on her face and her love on her tail, and doesn't bother to hide her anger when she does, rarely, get that angry.

History: Moonpaw, as a kit, was quite proud of her speed. Less than a moon before the great Vipermoon fiasco, Moonpaw was dared to run near the farm, east of their territory. She was lucky. The dogs spotted her and gave chase, and if it wasn't for her speed an a spindly, short oak tree she would most likely be dead. She scrambled up the tree just in time, the dogs' mouths closing within inches of her tail. Moonpaw lay in the tree until well past midnight before Lakeclan finally found her. Moonpaw then vowed to Marrowstar herself that she would stop her kit-ish bragging and let go of her pride. Moonpaw has kept her vow, even after Marrowstar's passing, and holds it close to her heart, because it's the closest thing she has to her fallen leader.
Last edited by qerrat on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: E X I L E D | Discussion

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:03 pm

Accepted I love her
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Aww, ty! I hope to really develop her as a character, as I like her personality so far. :3
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:37 am

First post is up courtesy of Dino! The cats will start by either being asleep in their dens or hanging around camp. This is right as Vipermoon arrives and takes over with her rogues.

Please remember to remove siggies when postin. I will also post the Discord link when I get home. The discord is option but I encourage you to join because most discussion will take place there
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flightoftheowl » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:49 pm

Oh crap, I didn't expect to start out before the takeover! Exciting! Is there any more posts we should wait for, like from Vipermoon, before we start, or can we start posting?
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Got my post up! :)
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:44 pm

You can start
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flightoftheowl » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:03 am

Alright, writing out my post now! I have one question, though- have all the other rogues met before, like were they living together as a group for a while? Or are they just now being brought together?
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiclilkitty » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:27 am

They met fairly recently rlly when she finally revealed her big plan and have lived together since, but probably aren't super comfortable with each other yet
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiclilkitty » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:48 am

Querrat dont forget to remove your signature on the main thread
Epiclilkitty