[πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŠπš£πšŽ πšπš’πšœπšŒ.]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŠπš£πšŽ πšπš’πšœπšŒ.]

Postby Ice_The_Random » Thu May 30, 2019 12:12 pm

I have Leandra open, though I may add another oc who is younger. Maybe.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Fri May 31, 2019 1:52 am

@divinity., molotov has agreed that Toph Beifong and Hanzo urushihara can be partners.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:32 pm

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
ο½ˆο½‰ο½‹ο½ο½’ο½‰γ€€ο½‹ο½ο½ο½‰ο½™ο½γ€€ζ€¨γ˜γ‚„

╔═════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Name: Hikari Kamiya[/url]
Nickname:Kari
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Fandom: Digimon adventure tri
Crush:None atm
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Abilities: None really. Thanks to her device, the digivice, her digimon partner Gatomon is able to through temporary evolution. After evolution, depending on what stage shes in, Gatomon will revert to a weaker form. She wont be able to evolve unless she gets some rest or food
description : Kari is a slim girl who is 5'3 in height and weighs 100 pounds. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. Her current outfit is the on in the picture
information:
Taichi's sister, a second-year student who goes to Odaiba Junior High School. She has a kind personality and is constantly worried about her big brother Taichi and her friends, but she's also known to be strong to the core. She loves sweet foods, and convenience store ice cream has been her favorite lately. Hikari developed an interest in photography during elementary school, and she still pursues it to this day.{wiki credit]
Gatomon's evolution Baby:YukimiBotamon||in training: Nyaromon||Rookie: Salamon||Champion:Gatomon||Ultimate: Angewoman||Mega:Magnadramon
=Armor evolution: nefertimon
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Lyre » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:18 am

✧ Gareki also needs a partner if anyone's interested, he's on page 4
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€œΙͺα΄›'ꜱ ꜰᴜɴɴΙͺᴇʀ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‡Ι΄α΄α΄„ΚœΙͺα΄€Ι΄.”

Postby α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ° » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:56 pm

β€œΙͺ’ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ.”

Castiel Novak ~ Castiel ~ Cas or Castiel~ 29 y
ears of age, physically ~ Angel ~ Male ~ Six fe
et ~ 77 kg ~ Pansexual ~ He's socially awkward
Personality: Castiel is a strong, determined, i
mpulsive, competitive and naΓ―ve celestial bein
g. Like most angels, Castiel expresses little to
no emotion, which creates flaws and complexi
ties in his persona. Despite this, he does not di
splay the blank apathy or mocking superiority t
hat seem to characterize angels such as Uriel o
r Lucifer. His lack of emotion and understanding
of human behavior such as sarcasm has led to se
veral humorous situations throughout the show,
and has occasionally gotten him into trouble wit
h humans, ultimately leaving Dean or Sam to am
end the situation. He does, however, become cl
ose friends with the brothers, who encourage hi
m to be kinder, more caring and more selfless.

stuff
stuff
stuffβ€œΙͺ ΚŸα΄‡α΄€Κ€Ι΄α΄‡α΄… α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴘΙͺα΄’α΄’α΄€ ᴍᴀɴ.”
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ°

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇᴀʀ Κα΄α΄œΚ€sα΄‡ΚŸκœ° α΄€α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺΙ΄ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?

Postby α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ° » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:59 pm

Name: Katylin Agreste
Sexuality: Pansexual Romantic
Hair: Red
Eye color: Brown
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5'
Weight: 110 lbs
Quirk: **Allison**
Villian Name: Alice Angel

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Personality:
Kate is considerably more withdrawn than before (What that before is unknown to most); however, she still loves and cares deeply for her friends and family seeing them as the last remnants of a sanity she cannot afford to lose. She strives to show her ability yet knows when to shut up. She is very stubborn as well, even when she is in a state of disconnection. When you get under Kate's skin (in a family sense), she will become different. She will act as if she has nothing to worry about and everything to worry about at the same time. She says that she was always that way once. Protecting those that she loved and cared for. Cracking small jokes that could get some to chuckle. This is what Kate was, the caring sister. She is deathly afraid of needles and anything with a stinger. She is rather small and doesn't enjoy it being pointed out. She will zone out and it can be quite hard to get her back. Agile and quick on her feet. She is very caring and protective and rather intelligent.

Quirk Description:
Kate's quirk is both a separate being and the same thing. She is able to transform into a dragon completely. With the dragon, she is able to sprout only wings, only claws, only the fiery eyes, or just the fire. Allison is a powerful being when combined with Kate's form. However, only if she is willing is Kate able to use her quirk. If Allison wishes to rest, Kate will be rendered useless. If Kate wishes to rest but Allison wants to play... well, it doesn't happen much anymore but she has burned her house down before.
Her eyes when still human can be seen as fully red. Her wings when human are about 3 meters when fully extended. Her claws are only seen on her fingers. Her fire has caused her some burns before but not as often.
In her dragon form, Kate is about 5.8 Meters from nose to tail and has a wing span of about 9 meters. She has lost control before in her full form.

Costume:
Kate's costume is rather simple. A black skin tight suit that has the back removed so her wings don't burn holes into it. She wears a hospital like mask with what looks like a set of sharp teeth on it covering the lower half of her face. She has fire resistant gloves and boots to prevent any self burns when she uses her flames. She wears a plain black belt that is wrapped with extra clothes just in case she burns her costume when she transforms from dragon to human.
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ°

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me