β”€β”€βž΅ π——π—œπ—¦π—–π—¨π—¦π—¦π—œπ—’π—‘

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: β”€β”€βž΅ π——π—œπ—¦π—–π—¨π—¦π—¦π—œπ—’π—‘

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:36 am

Ahh.. the new Christmas Bells thread! What an amazing sight!

Could I bring in Emily and Mavis ? But still making Emily's form so can I reserve 2 characters please velvet?
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:12 pm

sure!

while there's still unlimited spots, girls are now currently closed, for there's a lack of guys.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:40 am

Full Name: Elliot Johnstone
Nickname: Elliot
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Homosexual
Nationality: English (British) - RP accent.
Appearance: Elliot has brown hair, often brushed back, and blue-grey eyes. He stands at 6'1'', and has a muscular build - but not freakishly so, just well-toned and could probably bench most people in the town. He has a scar on his hip, from when he got lightly scratched by barbed wire (he wanted to get a closer look at some sheep in a field when he was 14. Probably lucky that he wasn't caught by anyone).

Personality: Generally friendly and energetic, Elliot likes to be considered more than just being a 'typical jock'. Sure, he can sometimes get a little cocky, but it doesn't take much to humble him out when he starts to get a little bit too egotistical, and he will apologise for it. He will also admit his mistakes, even if it is reluctantly, but will always be genuine. Elliot is also really rather sweet, and while he likes to show himself with a tough exterior, he does have a much softer side that tends to come out anyway. He also likes to think that he's super smooth and suave, but he really isn't most of the time. However, he is also protective of those that he's close to, and he will walk through fire for anyone that he really opens his heart to. He's not the sharpest pencil in the box - not Karen Smith stupid, but things tend to go over his head and he has an air of naivety and cluelessness about him. If you tell him to sit down, shut up and listen, then he will do so - he tries hard not to talk over people, and is always willing to listen and learn.

Short Bio: Born in England, in a town near to London, Elliot grew up with a decently well-off family. He has three siblings, with him being the youngest out of all of them. He does not like being the baby of the family, and often refrains from letting anyone know that he is. Both of his parents work well-paying jobs. They moved to America when Elliot was 14. He doesn't quite understand why people are crazy about his accent, but he likes the attention, so he doesn't mind too much. He came out at the age of 16. Elliot started playing hockey and tennis at the age of 10, and also took up volleyball and rowing at the ages of 12 and 15, respectively. He also owns two cats - a black one named Paddy and a white and ginger one named Marmalade, and he would kill for both of them. He also says that he likes horror films, but he'll be the one that screams the most and probably cries. Elliot is also severely allergic to almonds.
Currently, he's in college, studying physiotherapy, though he still plays his usual sports for the college he attends (hockey, tennis, volleyball and rowing), which has definitely made him at least well-known on the campus. He's back in Roseville for the holiday season, and looks forward to seeing everyone again!

Family: Edward Johnstone (father), Brielle Johnstone (mother), Victor Johnstone (brother, older), Carla Johnstone (sister, older), Kieran Johnstone (brother, older).
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Other: N/A
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:41 am

Full Name: Antony Farah.
Nickname: Antony.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Nationality: Lebanese.
Appearance: Antony has black, well-kept hair, and very dark brown - almost black-looking - eyes that are friendly. He stands at 6'1'', and keeps a decent, slightly relaxed but not slouched, posture. He also has an athletic, slightly muscular build, and he tends to wear shirts that accentuate this. He does have a scar on the back of his left hand, which he claims was a sewing accident. He also has a dark, somewhat swirled, birthmark on his right shoulder.

Personality: Generally soft-spoken and perhaps a little shy, Antony can usually be found around other people, but not really making himself part of a conversation. He prefers things to be placid and calm, and tends to be the one to step in as a peacemaker, if need be. It's not a role that he's particularly fond of, but it's better than having a couple of people arguing. He usually sees the good in every situation, and is also known to be a highly dedicated person to his job, and keeps a tight schedule of everything that he needs to do. He's also a very patient person, which is certainly a virtue to have when it comes to his job. He doesn't often let himself relax, especially when he often has to prove to other people that he is just as good at his job and hobbies as the next man. He does not easily lose his temper, if at all, and likes to be a calming presence. He tends to keep his own concerns bottled up, and is very non-confrontational, even when other people are deliberately goading him into reacting. But don't take this to mean he's weak, especially as he can be surprisingly passive-aggressive.

Bio: Antony grew up in Lebanon, where he lived right up until the age of 16, at which point his family moved to England, due to a job opportunity presented to his father. He's always been taught to work hard, and to never give up with your goals - inspiring, certainly, but less so when there's pressure to do just as well, if not, better, than your siblings. He first took up working in a restaurant, as a host, and went to college & university to study forensic science. Though it's a competitive field - and certainly not at all as glamorous or easy as TV might have you believe - he landed a decent position just after graduating university from a post-graduate degree. He came out as transgender at the age of 18, and has since fully transitioned. His parents at first did not accept, nor understand, but around four years ago, they've come to terms with it and are accepting. His older brother still has yet to come around, but Antony doesn't think that he will any time soon, but his sisters have been more readily accepting from the start. Antony loves to also spend time reading, and has a 2-year-old female golden retriever named Blaze. He is fluent in English, French and Lebanese Arabic.
He's staying in Roseville for the holidays, since his family is still in England, but he's just not sure if he wants to face them - especially his brother and extended family - at this time. He is a strict vegetarian.

Family: Abdah Farah (father), Dasia Farah (mother), Ieisha (sister, older), Maheer Farah (brother, older), Cyla Farah (sister, younger).
Other: N/A
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:41 am

Full Name: Blaise Essome
Nickname: Blaise
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Nationality: Cameroonian.
Appearance: Blaise has short, black hair that is slightly curly - though it's too short to tell - and he has dark, brown-blue eyes. He stands at 6' 3'', and has a muscular build, as he evidently works out. He might seem a little imposing, because of his height and build, but he doesn't always mean to come across like that. He does have a scar on his abdomen, but otherwise, he doesn't have any other scars or markings to note.

Personality: When he's not working, he does seem a little cold and unfriendly - and that's because he kind of is. He has a hard exterior that it tough to crack - and even knowing the townspeople of Roseville for years has not worn this down at all. Blaise does tend to keep people at arms-length, simply because he doesn't really trust them. But if he does warm up to you, then he'll show you his genuine sweeter, warmer side. He can get a little shy around people that he admires or really likes as well. However, he doesn't really like to talk about feelings, and will quickly end a conversation if it starts to stray into that sort of area. He can also be very protective over those that he's particularly close to. He finds it easier to keep to himself about pretty much anything, as to not get himself into trouble for no reason or attract unwanted attention. Naturally, he has to put on a friendlier persona while he works, but he definitely doesn't take any crap from customers who are rude towards him. He's not aggressive, and it does secretly sting a bit when people think that he is.

Bio: Blaise grew up in Cameroon for some of his life, with his two siblings and parents. At the age of 12, he left with his family to start a 'new life', in Roseville. He kept mostly to himself for the first few years that he lived in the town, mostly because he was fed up of listening to questions about himself, which did sometimes get invasive. He does enjoy astronomy, and appreciates being able to stargaze at night, at least. He can usually be found, even in freezing temperatures, sitting outside (or on a flat roof) in the late evenings, just watching the stars - often with a flask of hot orange chocolate to help keep himself warm. He is also an aspiring author, having studied at a community college in Creative Writing, but he's not doing particularly well - he has a couple of unfinished novels, and a screenplay that he keeps hidden because he's not sure about submitting it anywhere or showing it to anyone, since he doesn't want things like his characters to be changed. He does have a fear of deep water, and he is allergic to bee and wasp stings. He is fluent in English, French and Hausa.
He's remained in Roseville pretty much ever since he moved here, as has his family, but his parents are out on a business trip, while his siblings are staying a college over the holidays, so he's on his own (but he still calls and talks to them every one to two days).

Family: Matthijs Essome (father), Jasmine Essome (mother), Rico Essome (brother, younger), Sasha Essome (sister, younger).
Other: N/A.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:42 am

Since there's so many characters, I'll stick to doing symbols in terms of relations for my characters! Though I might write a sentence or two if I feel inspired later on!

Key
(βœ“ = positive | - = neutral | X = negative | ☺ = acquaintance | βœͺ = close friend | β™₯ = love interest | β–Ό = enemy | ? = doesn't know

Elliot Johnstone
β€’ Marissa Vasquez | Symbol
β€’ Alex Dawson | Symbol
β€’ Lucy Prior | Symbol
β€’ Apollonia Khang | Symbol
β€’ Laurence Velaquez | Symbol
β€’ SebastiΓ‘n Martinez | Symbol
β€’ Rosemary Creevey | Symbol
β€’ Sassy Harnsford | -
β€’ Fiona Zheng | βœ“βœͺ
β€’ Camilla Westley | Symbol
β€’ Mackenzi Ellis | Symbol
β€’ Charlotte Wilson | Symbol
β€’ Travis Clifford | Symbol
β€’ Blythe Buschetti | Symbol
β€’ Willa Rye | Symbol
β€’ Kevin Joyce | Symbol
β€’ Alexandria Delgado | Symbol
β€’ Carter Jackson | Symbol
β€’ Adriana Heart | Symbol
β€’ Emily McMullen | Symbol
β€’ Mavis Macdounagh | Symbol
β€’ Cyrus Boswell | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
Blaise Essome
β€’ Alex Dawson | Symbol
β€’ Lucy Prior | Symbol
β€’ Sassy Harnsford | Xβ–Ό
β€’ Fiona Zheng | -
β€’ Willa Rye | Symbol
β€’ Kevin Joyce | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
Antony Farah
β€’ Alex Dawson | Symbol
β€’ Lucy Prior | Symbol
β€’ Sassy Harnsford | -
β€’ Fiona Zheng | βœ“
β€’ Willa Rye | Symbol
β€’ Kevin Joyce | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
β€’ Name | Symbol
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:01 am

all accepted! thank you for joining <3
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:57 am

Thank you~

If anyone would like to discuss relations for our characters, then please do PM me!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:22 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

xxxImage
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

β–ͺ full name. travis clifford
    β–ͺ nicknames. trav, cliff
    β–ͺ age. twenty two
    β–ͺ gender. cismale
    β–ͺ sexuality. heterosexual
    β–ͺ ethnicity. greek
    β–ͺ residency. lived in town for a while now
    β–ͺ hair & eye color. dark brown & brown
    β–ͺ occupation. model/bartender
    β–ͺ family. lance clifford [father]
    β–ͺ pets. none
    β–ͺ known for. sinful smile & perceptiveness
    β–ͺ phrase. "small talk is for small minds"
    β–ͺ faceclaim. diego barrueco
    β–ͺ fav scent. old spice

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

──────────── ππ„π‘π’πŽππ€π‹πˆπ“π˜ ───────────────

travis, labeled on more than one occasion as the town heartthrob, is quite
the hard-working man who doesn't believe that success comes without sa
crifices and doesn't trust people who become successful without experien
cing hardships. he has a difficult time discerning his own emotions and us
ed to struggle a lot with anxiety, though now it's severity has lessened co
nsiderably. trav likes to appreciate the smaller things in life and has a kn
ack for finding the beauty in the simpler things in others that are often o
verlooked. with his greek origins it can literally be said that this man was
created by the gods simply to entice women and men alike with his rugge
d, statuesque disposition. travis isn't likely to lose his cool very often and
doesn't bite easily when others attempt to provoke him, but as soon as his
friends or innocent people are brought into a mess he will be sure to end
whatever nonsense someone else has started - by any means necessary.

──────────── 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ────────────────

standing above the six foot mark at six feet and two inches, travis can app
ear daunting and mysterious to those who are not properly acquainted with
him. his height is balanced out by his leanly fit body, toned muscle honed f
rom excessive workouts at the gym. dark brown, thick locks adorn his head,
shaved down on the sides and lush with the dark curls on the top that he us
ually wears messily down or styled upwards. paired with his dark hair are his
equally dark brown eyes.

──────────── π‡πˆπ’π“πŽπ‘π˜ ────────────────────

he was born in greece and his family moved to america shortly after his sixt
eenth birthday, to the quaint town of roseville. his mother died a year after
they moved due to cancer, and when he was nineteen his father decided to
answer his calling and travel the world. from the age of seven, travis had al
ways loved photography but hadn't realized what he enjoyed most was posin
g for the camera. it wasn't until he reached his teens that he got scouted by
a modeling agent who offered him a gig with a local streetwear brand. now,
travis still continues to model and comes and goes on some weekends to diff
erent cities nearby to gigs set up for him by his agent. at the same time, he
also bartends at the town's local bar.
Last edited by razzberry on Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me