тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:41 am

MoonAero wrote:Hey! I just wanted to say that I have been a member of Chicken Smoothie since 2011, although not incredibly active, so I have been a part of quite a few RPs and I am definitely getting a good feeling about this RP!! I haven't been this excited about a RP in a really long time and I'm already loving it. Great story line idea and I can tell there are some great writers in this group. I can see this one lasting for a long time.

You honestly have no idea how happy that makes me. Couple years ago, I had a few roleplays that lasted a long time, but after that, it was like the well ran dry. Roleplays died after a few pages. I really hope this lasts a long time, and that maybe I could even make a few good friends in the process c:
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:44 am

I'm hoping you are right, MoonAero. I haven't RPed since my sophomore year of high school but college has been making me miss it so I finally returned. If I am a bit rusty please forgive me, I swear I will catch on soon. I definitely like this set up tough. I was having immense difficulty finding an RP to join because the worlds being presented seemed too open ended and didn't leave much of a way to enter into the plot easily. I feel like by having an overarching crisis that all of the characters have to deal with it makes it easy for characters to get rolling and be built. So in other words thank you Silver Pandorica.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 am

AnnaCat17 wrote:I'm hoping you are right, MoonAero. I haven't RPed since my sophomore year of high school but college has been making me miss it so I finally returned. If I am a bit rusty please forgive me, I swear I will catch on soon. I definitely like this set up tough. I was having immense difficulty finding an RP to join because the worlds being presented seemed too open ended and didn't leave much of a way to enter into the plot easily. I feel like by having an overarching crisis that all of the characters have to deal with it makes it easy for characters to get rolling and be built. So in other words thank you Silver Pandorica.

Aw, thanks hon <3 I really do hope it works out. I tried to come up with something a little out of the ordinary rather than the cookie cutter vampire or wolf pack roleplays.

Stitchy. wrote:ah, gotcha. I'll change it up :p

Sweet! Just let me know when you’ve changed it c: I don’t want to come up as knit picky or anything, I just want to make sure it’s within the world’s rules ^^
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:51 am

I do hope I can say the same soon enough
I don't exactly feel the same but I do intend of feeling that way about this RP when things get started
Its all been a little weird with interactions and I'm sorry about that
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:56 am

Probably a Doctor. wrote:
I do hope I can say the same soon enough
I don't exactly feel the same but I do intend of feeling that way about this RP when things get started
Its all been a little weird with interactions and I'm sorry about that

I feel ya! Tags are always a little shaky at first, people still trying to figure out their characters and whatnot.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Accepted c:
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:59 pm

MoonAero wrote:Hey! I just wanted to say that I have been a member of Chicken Smoothie since 2011, although not incredibly active, so I have been a part of quite a few RPs and I am definitely getting a good feeling about this RP!! I haven't been this excited about a RP in a really long time and I'm already loving it. Great story line idea and I can tell there are some great writers in this group. I can see this one lasting for a long time.

I also started around 2010-2011! Although my first account has long since been lost, lol. I agree, I like this story idea, that's why I joined after not roleplaying for a few years. I hope it lasts long, I like the people in this RP a lot :)

Also @stitchy, I've never heard of that before, I like it :O
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:13 pm

I was thinking of adding another character for more interaction.. but would anyone be interested in having them around?
I'd have to think about it but I was noticing how there was a lot of interaction happening already
I dont want to be left behind so I want to be as interactive as possible
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:51 pm

Personally, I think another character would be a good idea. I always like to have at least two characters to give people more options. Perhaps if they feel their character wouldn’t click with one of mine, they could interact with the other.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:10 pm

username: Arya22
name: Naomi Elianth
sexuality: Straight
power: Telepathy: Naomi is able to look and talk in a person's head. However, what she hears is limited: She can't actively search for information. She will only see their direct thoughts. (eg. "Whoops I forgot to clean the dishes!") No-one knows she is inside their head unless she talks to them. Using her power too much will give her extremely bad headaches.
personality: When in a new place, Naomi will always be quiet and watch her surroundings. She doesn't like getting attention on her, but when she has to, she tries to act strong and confident. Because of her power, she knows when people aren't well, and has always been kind and caring with others. However, she is shy and it takes time to get close to her.
history: Before coming to The Town, Naomi lived alone in a small flat and worked in a primary school as a teacher. One night someone knocked on the door of her flat, and when she opened, a tissue of chloroform was pressed to her mouth and nose. Later, she woke up in the science lab.

The experience was horrible. After the operation, the scientists first tested her for hours on end, trying to see exactly what she could do. The headaches she got from those were absolutely horrific. And then they finally sent her here. She hasn't been here long, only long enough to start getting used to the life they lead here. She hasn't tried to use her power in the Town yet, only on her very first day.
how long have they been in The Town? Only about a week
Last edited by Arya22 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me