S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Postby GreyScale » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:28 am

←──────────────────♠──────────────────→
Alexis Madison Ridge
←───────── β€œ You have to learn the rules of the game, then play better than everyone else. ” ─────────→

name:
Alexis Ridge
Nicknames:
Lexi, Alex.
Feel free to make your own
Animal:
Barn owl
Sexuality:
Straight
Nationality:
American, born in Texas
Crush:
Open
Generation:
1st

Appearance:
Alexis has a slim build and stands at about 5" 10' and normally wears ripped jeans and tank top, or t-shirt and is very gothic most of the time.
Role:
Resident
Desired role:
Leader
positive traits:
Confident, outgoing, loyal, hard to offend, hard working
negative traits:
Rule breaker, cunning, sometimes flirty, stubborn, sarcastic
History:
Alexis had always loved animals since the beginning. Her father was abusive and kids at school would make fun of her because of it so growing up animals were like therapy. Eventually Alexis decided to run away and got on board the plane that would end up crashed on an island.
personality:
Alexis is well preserved, she hates showing true emotions around others and likes to be alone most of the time. She is also a prankster, the bigger the prank, the better and she can also be a little flirty at times, but normally just to get her way.
Feelings towards zane's proposal;
Somewhat against,
Alexis feels very at home and safe on the island and the thought of going back to city makes her feel exposed and open and if given the choice she would probably stay.

Extas:
She has an owl tattoo on her back and a moon tattoo on her shoulder.

←──────────────────♠──────────────────→
Last edited by GreyScale on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FayrinPhoenix » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:34 am

Apologies for the mess up with Lilith's bio.

edit;; fixed
FayrinPhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:17 am

sorry i took so long to respond, i was unexpectedly busy over the past two days.

annabelle and lilith (hi from meccah and andrew!) are accepted!

@greyscale i believe you have to remove the tattoo image. you can describe it in words, since tess's image rules say that you can only have one for the character and one of the animal. also, please add a history. as soon as you do this alexis will be accepted!
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:27 am

Ƨσяιи Q Mσитяσиɛ
"Wait and see" and "What is that?"

Nicknames :: None
Sexuality :: Asexual
Kin :: Grey Snowden (Not too sure wether i will add him though)
Crush :: Everett Jesse Blenis
Accent:: British

Personality ::
Sorin possessed a unique personality that shifts between transformations. While she has no part of her body transformed, she is quite reserved and silent not being involved, very cautious . Due to her macaw Dna, she is very curious, often investigating situations she should not although contradictory with her cautious nature, she manages. She also become very compassionate and loud with her words which causes her to become embarrassed when shifts back. Other than being hostile when she original meets someone, she displayed no other traits of vicious behaviour. She is rather possessive of her hoard and will attack all those that touch it without her permission.

Role :: Healer/Medic

Abilities :: Shape shifter, Macaw (Ara ararauna). Able to fully shift into a macaw. Extreme intelligence as the Macaw is an animal with quite high intelligence which added onto her already high IQ. Due to her previous education in medicine, she know peoples physical weak points and will target those areas.

+ Traits
    Hoards shiny objects.
    Rarely sleeps, hyperactive
    Hyper Intellegent
    Enjoys hugs
    - Traits
    Dislikes loud noises
    Does not voice her thoughts
    Dislikes physical contact for those she does not trust
    Trust issues
    Fears her history will be discovered

Backstory :: Born into a family of doctors, Sorin developed into an extremely intelligent child. Dubbed as a genius when she entered university at the age of 14, she was soon pick up by the experimental program for her unique views and abilities. Sorin was apart of the original group of scientist who investigated shifter gene. After testing the formula on various animal experimental subjects, she believe that she should also take part in the experimentations period, due to her ability to provide full data. She was actually on the plane to relocate of the gene solution, the other scientist that were with her all passed away in the crash.
When the plane crashed and the people started to display, the animal shifter gene she realised what had happen. Knowing the backlash her knowledge could cause she keep to herself, telling everyone who asked she was only on a holiday with her reliatives. As a way of silent apology, she decided to become a healer for the shifters.

Feelings towards zane's proposal :: She wants to support it but know that if they do go back to civilisation the chance that the scientist will pick them up again and use the people here as test subjects it too high to risk. Sorin truly misses the rest of humanity, not so much her parents as her brother.
Last edited by Snowdown on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:39 am

Galaxyy. wrote:@greyscale i believe you have to remove the tattoo image. you can describe it in words, since tess's image rules say that you can only have one for the character and one of the animal. also, please add a history. as soon as you do this alexis will be accepted!

She had accepted it before on a different role play so I will ask about it. And I will add history asap
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:53 pm

Ok. I have now finished my form!
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:27 pm

@greyscale alexis wouldn't have been able to shift before the crash, but other than that, looks good.

@snowdown sorin should age the same as everyone else, as the animal doesn't exactly affect the human form like that, but she looks good otherwise.

alexis and sorin are accepted (but please change what is noted above, sorry! ^^).
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FayrinPhoenix » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Lilith is open to anyone interested in roleplaying with her.
    Also, please PM me if you're interested in our characters forming a
    possible relationship in the future! c:
FayrinPhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdown » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:36 am

updated ^^
Snowdown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me