❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

kodak - tree pack - beta male

Postby TheCryptid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
{ name: Kodak } { gender: male } { age: 5 years old }
{ breed: panda german shepherd } { pack: tree } { rank: beta }

Kodak is a rare panda german shepherd, his colouration caused by a rare genetic mutation. His parents and siblings were all regular coloured german shepherds. For some time, he felt like he didn't belong and different from everyone else. But soon, people stopped looking, and he starting feeling no different to everyone else in his pack.

He was born and raised in Tree Pack, he called it his home his entire life. His siblings mostly moved on to join other packs or do their own thing, but Kodak remained loyal to his family pack and stayed. He climbed up the ranks and soon became beta for his undeniable loyalty to the pack and understanding nature. He is proud where he stands and always puts his packmates before him. He always tried to look out for others.

{ crush: none } { mate: none } { offspring: none }
Kodak doesn't have his eye on anyone at the moment, however the idea of raising pups is appealing to him. He loves pups himself and would love to have a litter himself. He falls for others easily and will probably develop a crush soon.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:09 am

Just curious how many dogs in each pack do we need to start?
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:57 am

@sherlock Well, I'd like to have at least one in each position, but I suppose the fighters could do some of the jobs of the hunters if there isn't enough room. But,,the healers are a requirement, so I'll wait until there is one healer for each pack, and then we'll start.

@katie All accepted and will be added to the front! such nice characters ~
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:16 am

(this probs wont make any difference but I wont really be on sat and sun)
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Booyah Fordham Law

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:20 am

^^ okay, thanks for lettin' me know!
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:22 am

No problem boss ;)
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Booyah Fordham Law

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ - ❝ i need that fire just to know that i'm awake ❞ !! ]

Postby artemis, » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:29 am

────────────────────────────────────
name. freya gender. female age. 3.5 years sexuality. bisexual
breed. siberian husky rank lead fighter build. small, however toned
coat. black and white eyes. warm brown voice claim. halsey

freya is quite a sassy and determined female. with a fiery spark in her, you'll find she can
be quite snappy at times. especially when she is upset. overall she's sarcastic and very
humorous, with a tendency to try and lighten a situation when it gets awkwardly quiet.
she isn't happy to be prisoner, and has made plans to escape at one point. she's actually
quite calculating. she is cunning and fierce, gathering as much information about one
particular person as she can, attempting to use it against them later on. she is very smart
and frankly a bit manipulative, with a tendency to get what she wants when she wants it.
when you get past this rude little part of her, you will find she is quite compassionate, with
a love for pups and flowers. she's kind in the long run, and is loyal to anyone who befriends
her. freya doesn't understand why most people dislike her, if she is honest. she loves to have
fun and make jokes, and usually never hesitates to speak her mind about someone. she isn't
someone to sugar coat things, and if she does not like you she will make that very clear.
while freya may come off as naive and probably weak at first glance, be very careful-- her
fiery nature comes all the way from her brain. she is sharp-witted and snappy, and won't
bow to anyone she doesn't like.

────────────────────────────────────
theme song castle - halsey crush open, pm me mate none offspring none
Last edited by artemis, on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ - ❝ i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream ❞ !! ]

Postby artemis, » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:31 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
name dakota. gender female. age 4 years. sexuality bisexual. breed german shepherd rank beta female
build extremely large. coat black, hints of dark brown eyes dark brown. voice claim maleficent

much like the alpha, dakota has no mercy left in her heart. she is aggressive and sassy,
with a chilling cold voice that will scare any dog down to the bone. she wastes little time
with weak dogs, never showing mercy. i guess you could say she's broken, and never shows
compassion or kindness to anyone. it's no wonder she's lucius's right hand gal. trying to
provoke her would be a big mistake. heed my warning, for dakota is cold and fierce. it
doesn't take much for her to snap, and once she does there is no point in calling for help.
she never backs down in a fight as she's large and powerful. blunt and cruel-- she will stand
up to any pack dogs who come to try and stop her. hard-headed and fearless, dakota is no
pushover. she is mostly seen as cold and withdrawn, and usually prides herself in her strong
will and capability to care for herself on her own. she was born to chase and annie in a small
alleyway. she had a brother and a sister, named adele and jace. she had a very happy puphood,
always sleeping under their father's watchful eye. however one morning she woke to a shriek
and found adele killed inside a trash can. she was then ambushed by adele's killers and obtained
a long scar running down her back leg. she had killed all 3 of the dogs and came back to find the
rest of her family gone. to this day she blames herself for not being there to protect them, and
has since then sworn to never love anyone in hopes they will find someone stronger. she was always
the odd one out, with her strong morals and a growing desire to lead. this has all made her the proud
and strong las she is today-- minus her cold and withdrawn persona. mark my words, you should not
provoke dakota. she will either be the random aggressive beta that you talk to now and then-- or the
murderer who will become your worst nightmare. she does her job well, but she does it while being
feared by most.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
theme song control - halsey crush haha no mate nope pups wants; but she won't
Last edited by artemis, on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ - ❝ life is tough, but darling so are you ❞ !! ]

Postby artemis, » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:33 am

──────────────────────
name jasper. gender male. age 4 years
sexuality hetero. breed australian shepherd.
rank healer. build fairly toned, average size.
coat traditional aussie markings eyes icy blue.
voice claim chris pratt.

──────────────────────
jasper is quite the gentlemen. sweet and empathetic, he'll melt
the hearts of any female who goes after him. he's compassionate and very
protective over the ones he deems friends and family. he's very kind and
will gladly put himself on the line if it means others will be safe. he's cuddly
and a total sweetheart. he's patient with others and will give you space if
you ask. he's also pretty much a flirt with the ladies, but will never lead
anyone on. he's too kind to do that. he's got love and and loyalty in his heart
that he will soon share.

──────────────────────
theme song believer - imagine dragons crush open, pm me. mate seeking pups does want.
Last edited by artemis, on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:08 pm

A fish can be a turtle if it wants to, don't spoil his dreams
——♥——

`````name ↠ Castiel
    `````gender ↠ Female
    `````age ↠ 4 years
    `````scent ↠ freshly washed linens
    `````breed ↠Siberian Husky/German Shepherd mix
    `````appearance ↠ Grey and white fur with a little rusty red mixed in with it. Sort of stumpy legs.

`````rank ↠ Lead Hunter
    `````rank wanted ↠ Alpha
    `````pack ↠ Steel Pack

`````crush/mate ↠ N/a atm
    `````sexuality ↠ Bi-curious

`````personality ↠ Castiel is a wild soul that has a hard time containing herself. She has no filter and says anything and everything she thinks. She doesn't look for others to gain their approval. She tends to keep to herself in social situations, only making herself noticed when necessary. She is extremely loyal and will kill for those she trusts. Gaining her trust is difficult, but once you have it, she will stand by you forever. She is a natural leader, making her great for the lead hunter. She excels in leadership positions and has a hard time respecting authority. She learned that you have to do it yourself to get anything done. She takes care of herself because she learned to do so at a young age.

`````history ↠ Castiel was born into a family where she didn't know when her next meal would be. There were at least 8 other dogs in the household. She kept to herself because the owners only focused on 2-3 of the dogs. They didn't have much of an income, so dog food was scarce. She was constantly fighting for food or hunting off in the woods for something to eat. Her mother and father always tried to get her food before they ate, but she made them eat before her, always saying she could go longer without it than they could. Eventually, when the owners moved away right before they all disappeared, they left her behind to fend for herself.
    `````family ↠ Mother: Mary Father: John Siblings: Sam, Gabriel
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me