✦ ❝discussion!❞

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✦ ❝discussion!❞

Postby Saxhleel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:46 am

@Roseshine; I think it should be fine if you kept him as Cloud until he gets his warrior name.
    We'll just use different colours for them or what have you in posting.

@Royal!; I know! Stagpaws such a cutiepie tho! Cloudsteps a big melancholy but will be excited about his apprentice!
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:17 am

@Saxhleel; Yea, that's what I was going to do. The color I wrote Cloud's profile in is the posting color he'll have. :3
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:10 am

you guys can go ahead and put your first posts up!

also my "in case" page will now be filled with current location, weather, etc; the clan will be moving an awful lot soo whoops. the current location will be near a river, no trees in sight if you're wondering!
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SHILOH

Postby tazdevil. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
NAME:
shiloh
OVERALL PERSONA:
flirty, sarcastic, open-minded & optimistic.
overprotective, gets rude and jealous easily.
he tries not to show his emotional side.

MATE/CRUSH:
no-one
KIN:
mother and father; (robin&apollo)
siblings; (oliver, bambi, fern, delilah)
    -- Shiloh had the life of a king. He was spoilt filthy, always looked after, always prioritised.. but things changed when his sibling started to turn against him. He was a kittypet, and unusual aggressive behaviour was not tolerated - both his parents and the two legs neglected him for being too aggressive towards his litter-mates, eventually, his father decided to talk to him but things took a wrong turn and because of Shiloh his father died. Ever since then he has promised not to let his anger get the better of him; and he sworn to himself never to get too close to someone, in fear of history repeating itself, so he ran away and get himself at distance.
    xxShiloh is loud and confident - just like a wild tiger. He is always there, he is always helping out from a distance without getting too much recognition. He gets jealous very easy and when he feels angry or threatened he walks away without a doubt. He is very optimistic towards life and will always try to think of the positive and of his success in the future. He is very ambitious and will try and be the greatest he can be. He is quite sweet on his good days, always enjoying talking to someone even though half of his life he was alone. Shiloh is understanding and especially for the she-cats he will always sit there and listen to their problems until the sky turns black. He is quite humorous - always looking for opportunities to start conversations or make a joke in hopes to make someone laugh. He doesn't really like upsetting cats, unless there is a good reason behind it. Shiloh is very loyal towards his friends and will never stop looking for what he calls 'happily ever after'.
Last edited by tazdevil. on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
tazdevil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 am

^ of course!

i will be posting soon, just gotta get done with the settings
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ATHENA

Postby tazdevil. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:53 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
-xxxImage
--------xxxxxxxxx-------xxxx--Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name
    athena
sexual orientation
    heterosexual
role
    loner
personality
those who know athena, they are very much aware how hyper she is sometimes; the young she-cat is full of life and love. when you first get to know her, she tries her hardest to make a good impression and make sure that she's liked by everyone that she comes across with. she has been a kittypet all her life - her parents and littermates also. she was born to lilian and percy, and has two siblings:
ophelia and george whom she never seens anymore since they have been taken away when she was just only a young kit. she is a purebred long-haired siamese. with piercing blue eyes and soft, fawny brown and white pelt she stands out against all of her other twoleg companions who are just plain black. athena is sweet and generous and always curious to what lays ahead of her. she always tries to sneak out to explore and doesn't mind having her own company pretty much all of the time. she is quite rude sometimes, always asking stuff that isn't her business and tries to get herself involved in everything even if it means she'll get in danger. she is quirky and stubborn, always having to have the last word otherwise she gets in a big mood. she is very active and is always looking for something to do.
athena has always heard stories about the clan cats, how her parents warned her about their wild antics and every since she was young she could remember herself always looking out for them at nighttime - with no luck at ever speaking to one - she too wishes that she wasn't dependent of her two-leg and would learn how to hunt and fight.
Last edited by tazdevil. on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
tazdevil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LEONARDO

Postby tazdevil. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:54 am

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE
xRUTHLESS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NAME:
leonardo future: lionclaw
OVERALL PERSONA:
protective, sarcastic, good sense of humour.
he is loyal and a skillful fighter/hunter.
secret soft-spot for kits and she-cats.

MATE/CRUSH:
no-one
KIN:
mother and father; (esther&otto)
siblings; (daisey, dovy, melanie, tommy)
    -- When this little kit was brought up upon this world no-one new his worth. All his life he was judged, compared to his 'better' litter-mates and would later learn that he should come last no matter what. He has grew up into the paws of two very devoted clan members and he was taught manners and to show respect way before he could even walk. The tom cat absolutely adores his parents and even after their passing he still values their life lectures and useful advises that they had given to him. His father was indeed a savage brute but Leo seen that even the heartless can love. His mother taught him how to be a well-mannered and stealthy hunter and, because of them, he is the cat he is today.
    xxLeo is indeed.. unique. You can say that he's always feeling something different. On his good days; he's gentle, sweet and would always try to converse with everyone - making sure that they're happy, that they're fed or that they're safe. He is quite overprotective and would never leave anyone behind, he always prioritises those who are weaker than him. However, on his bad days the tom-cat is always rude, even though he claims it's the 'harsh truth' he always has to say something about someone or something even though no-body asked for his opinion. He has his days where he doesn't want to communicate and will just shut himself out. Leo sometimes appears to be quite flirty and will never miss an opportunity to flirt with someone. He is quite charming and will always thrive to make a good impression to those who he wants to impress.
tazdevil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tazdevil. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:11 am

all done now c:
tazdevil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 am

okay :) i'll edit them in asap
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Got my first post up!
Combined Wish and Faith together, feel free to separate them if you want to interact with the twins!
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me