[ π’π€π‹π„πŒ π–πŽπŽπƒπ’ ] ✘ discussion / open

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What Should Happen In The Role play?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:51 am

Humans come and start working on a part of Pangaea, causing them to move closer to Salem
57%
Someone dies
No votes
The loners escape
7%
War happens between the two packs
36%
other? (pm me ideas)
No votes

Total votes : 14

[ π’π€π‹π„πŒ π–πŽπŽπƒπ’ ] ✘ Vamon's Relations

Postby leila; » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:08 pm

ο½–ο½ο½ο½ο½Ž's ο½’ο½…ο½Œο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½“
        akela :: neutral :: vamon, while he doesn't agree with the alpha's methods, does hold a certain amount of respect for him. vamon just seems to have trouble staying out of trouble when it comes to akela.
        raziel :: neutral :: vamon admires her spunk, but something about her puts him on edge. he likes to keep his distance.
        adryan :: negative :: something about adryan just rubs vamon the wrong way. maybe it's just her personality, but vamon tries his very best to stay away. he knows he'll say something out of line one day out of irritation.
        aerix :: neutral ::
        zavia :: positive :: vamon can't help but respect and admire zavia. he supposes that her being another fighter has something to do with it, but either way he's glad to have her as an ally rather than an enemy.
        blake :: neutral :: vamon tries his best not to get on blake's bad side, mainly because she could be the only thing between him and a very painful, drawn out death.
        maverick :: neutral ::
        duke :: negative :: honestly, vamon thinks duke just needs to relax. take a breath. listen to the birds. enjoy the sunshine. he needs to lossen up. why is he so uptight?
        mazikeen :: positive :: vamon feels as if he could talk to maze a lot more than some others in the pack. there's a gentle air about her that's been missing from everyone for a long time. vamon can't help but gravitate towards her.

still not done >.<
Last edited by leila; on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leila;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ π’π€π‹π„πŒ π–πŽπŽπƒπ’ ] ✘ EZEKIEL / ALPHA

Postby evixtus » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Xname; ezekiel
Xalias; zeke
Xgender; β™‚
Xyears; 6 1/2
Xpack; pangaea
Xrank; alpha β™‚
Xcoat; brown, black, tan
Xeyes; amber
Xscars; chest, r. forepaw, b. l. ear
Xmisc; bead necklace, white feathers
Xfamily; eliezer
Xcrush; tbd//pm me
Xmate; tbd//pm me
Xvoice; rick grimes (twd)
Xsmell; alpine peaks & fallen leaves
Xtheme; sunrise
Xextra; text
β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰
ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇsα΄˜α΄€ΙͺΚ€ ΙͺΙ΄sΙͺᴅᴇ α΄€ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss
sα΄‡ΚŸκœ° ᴄᴏɴsα΄„Ιͺᴏᴜs α΄€Ι΄α΄… sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ, Κœα΄‡ΚŸα΄… α΄˜Κ€Ιͺsᴏɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ α΄‘α΄€Κ€
Κ€α΄œΙ΄Ι΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄α΄œα΄› ᴏꜰ α΄€ΙͺΚ€, Κ™α΄œΚ€Ιͺᴇᴅ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€ sᴀᴅɴᴇss
α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› α΄€ ᴑᴀʏ α΄α΄œα΄› ᴏꜰ α΄›ΚœΙͺs α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄€ΚŸΚα΄’ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄…
α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ sα΄α΄œΙ΄α΄… ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄„Κ€Ιͺᴇs α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄€ κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ's ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡α΄… ᴏɴᴇ α΄…Ιͺᴇs
Ιͺα΄› α΄‡α΄„Κœα΄α΄‡s α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄α΄œΙ’Κœ α΄€ α΄ α΄€α΄„α΄€Ι΄α΄› ʀᴏᴏᴍ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ α΄€ ʏᴏᴜɴɒ sᴏᴜʟ sα΄›Ιͺʟʟ ʀᴇsΙͺᴅᴇs

α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Ιͺs α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄… α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴑs
α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› Ιͺα΄›'s ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ Κ™α΄œΚ€Ιͺᴇᴅ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›ΚœΙͺs Κœα΄ΚŸα΄‡
ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ sα΄œΙ΄Κ€Ιͺsᴇ.
(α΄‘α΄α΄€Κœ. α΄‘α΄α΄€Κœ. α΄‘α΄α΄€Κœ)
ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ sα΄œΙ΄Κ€Ιͺsᴇ.
(α΄‘α΄α΄€Κœ. α΄‘α΄α΄€Κœ. α΄‘α΄α΄€Κœ.)

sα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄„ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄€ ᴑᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴇsα΄„α΄€α΄˜α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss
α΄€ α΄…Ιͺʀᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ α΄€s ᴑᴇ ꜰΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› κœ°α΄Κ€ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs
α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄œΚ€α΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ α΄„α΄œα΄› α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄€ ʀᴀᴒᴏʀ Κ™ΚŸα΄€α΄…α΄‡
Κœα΄ΚŸα΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€ ᴄʀʏ κœ°α΄Κ€ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡, ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄€κœ°Κ€α΄€Ιͺα΄…

α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Ιͺs α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄… α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴑs
α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› Ιͺα΄›'s ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ Κ™α΄œΚ€Ιͺᴇᴅ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›ΚœΙͺs Κœα΄ΚŸα΄‡
ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ sα΄œΙ΄Κ€Ιͺsᴇ
(α΄‘α΄α΄€Κœ. α΄‘α΄α΄€Κœ. α΄‘α΄α΄€Κœ)
personality;; calm and mysterious at first, he's known to be a trustworthy wolf later on. he's disturbingly calm at every moment of the day or night, never letting his emotions show, or any emotion lacing his voice. he seems like a blank page in an unopened book. it seems that nothing can pierce through his thick skin, though he battles his inner turmoil and keeps his demons locked away. very much aware of his weakness and love for his pack members, he holds everything close to his heart and is never willing to show others. he's afraid that if he does, they'll take advantage of his weakness, using it against him. harming his loved ones--or anyone innocent in general, can unleash his dark side. he's uncontrollable, aggressive, unpredictable. during these times of rage, he can even turn feral on his loved ones. he doesn't allow himself to love, in fear he'll hurt them.
history;; born to his beloved parents as the eldest out of two, he's always been protective of his little brother, eliezer. never willing to back down from a fight to protect his family from imaginary dangers and threats, he experienced growing up and training under his father, becoming a brutal and merciless fighter, knowing that killing his opponent was always an option. when he was three, he walked in upon his younger brother, eliezer, slaughtering their parents in a blind rage. zeke went crazy, thrashing his younger brother, who he'd always vowed to protect with his life, around the camp. he was finally snapped back into reality when he was knocked unconscious by a pack member, after leaving eli within an inch of death. when he came back to consciousness, he realized that him and his brother held demons within them. he forgave his brother, and took reign over the pack. the secret of what eli had done is never to leave his mouth, and zeke's still willing to die for him.
Last edited by evixtus on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ π’π€π‹π„πŒ π–πŽπŽπƒπ’ ] ✘ BLAKE / HEALER

Postby evixtus » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Xname; blakely
Xalias; blake
Xgender; ♀
Xyears; 5
Xpack; salem
Xrank; healer
Xcoat; multicolored grey
Xeyes; hazel
Xscars; small, scattered
Xmisc; l. ear 3 p. r. ear. 2 p. sleeve
Xfamily; n/a
Xcrush; akela
Xmate; tbd
Xvoice; meridith grey (ga)
Xsmell; lavender & fresh snow
Xtheme; gasoline
Xextra; n/a
β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰β–‰
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ΙͺΙ΄sᴀɴᴇ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?
ʙᴇᴇɴ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄˜α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?
Κ™α΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄…Κ€α΄‡α΄… α΄…α΄ΚŸΚŸα΄€Κ€ Κ™α΄α΄›α΄›ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏꜰ α΄„Κœα΄€α΄α΄˜α΄€Ι’Ι΄α΄‡ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?
ᴊᴜsα΄› ᴛᴏ α΄˜α΄α΄œΚ€ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ᴅᴀᴍɴ α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴅᴏᴑɴ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…Κ€α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?
α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ʏᴏᴜ ᴜsᴇ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ ᴑᴀᴛᴇʀ Κ™Ιͺʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀʏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ sα΄›α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?

ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜΙͺɒʜ α΄‡Ι΄α΄α΄œΙ’Κœ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœα΄α΄œα΄› α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴀʀʏ α΄Šα΄€Ι΄α΄‡ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇᴀʀ Κα΄α΄œΚ€sα΄‡ΚŸκœ° α΄€α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺΙ΄ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?
ᴅᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄‡α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡ ᴑʜΙͺsα΄˜α΄‡Κ€ 'Κ™α΄α΄œα΄› ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄›Κ€α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?
sᴀʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʏᴏᴜ sΚœα΄α΄œΚŸα΄…Ι΄'α΄› α΄‘α΄€sᴛᴇ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄›α΄›Κ κœ°α΄€α΄„α΄‡ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?
α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄‡α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡ sᴀʏ

ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄€Ι΄'α΄› ᴑᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, α΄›ΚœΙͺs Ιͺs ɴᴏᴛ α΄€ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› ᴏꜰ α΄€ α΄α΄€α΄„ΚœΙͺɴᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ α΄€ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄ ʙᴇΙͺΙ΄Ι’
α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ κœ°α΄€α΄„α΄‡ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘ, ʟΙͺα΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏɴ α΄€ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
ʟᴏᴑ ᴏɴ sα΄‡ΚŸκœ° ᴇsᴛᴇᴇᴍ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ Κ€α΄œΙ΄ ᴏɴ Ι’α΄€sᴏʟΙͺɴᴇ

Ιͺ α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄‹ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡'s α΄€ κœ°ΚŸα΄€α΄‘ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
α΄›Κœα΄‡sᴇ ᴠᴏΙͺᴄᴇs ᴑᴏɴ'α΄› ΚŸα΄‡α΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴍᴇ α΄€ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄‡
α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ᴍʏ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄› Ιͺs Ι’α΄ΚŸα΄… α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴍʏ Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄…s ᴀʀᴇ α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄…
personality;; sophisticated and intelligent, blake has always been known to put others before herself. she looks at situations with a mature mindset and processes all of the outcomes and what could happen. she's maintained her relationships with others by being respectful, an open ear for others, and always being there to fix their wounds. she's very agile and quick on her feet, always aware of her surroundings and the others near her, willing to jump in front of a bear for any of them. her kind heart and soul can never be taken for granted, because she holds the dominant part of her for the best times--to correct those who have taken advantage of her, or disrespected her and her rank. she appreciates all company and can never be found in a negative mood.
history;; she was the youngest of seven pups, and the only girl. her six brothers were always rough around her, rowdy and wanting to pick on her and show her that males were better than females. blakely was cherished by both her parents, being taught by her mother how to heal and be respectful to others, to take care and appreciate them. her father taught her how to stand her ground, defend herself during a fight, and the best spots to attack an opponent. she learned from him how to be aware of her surroundings, step lightly and be able to track another wolf. when she had finally fully matured and became an important rank to her pack--the next healer, directly underneath her mother, chaos struck. they lost their land to a forest fire, and being forced to follow the elk herd, she was separated from her family and pack in a storm, ending up on her own. at that moment, she believed she would die. she survived on her own for a year, and soon learned that she hated being alone.
Last edited by evixtus on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ π’π€π‹π„πŒ π–πŽπŽπƒπ’ ] ✘ E&B / RELATIONS

Postby evixtus » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:34 pm

E Z E K I E L
    XX male ✘ pangaea pack ✘ alpha male ✘ six and a half ✘ love interest; n/a

XXXXXXXdremora ✘ positive ✘ he didn't put her as his beta for no reason. he appreciates her compassion and patience w/ him & pack.
    XXXXXXXmontiary ✘ positive ✘ trusts the male, considers how devoted he is to the pack, admirable delta.
    XXXXXXXjudas ✘ neutral ✘ a little distrustful on his female-respecting side, but other than that, a good fighter, well respected.
    XXXXXXXroman ✘ status ✘ text
    XXXXXXXoctavius ✘ positive ✘ looks at the fighter as his own son, can be reliable when needed.
    XXXXXXXoctavia ✘ positive ✘ possible love interest, but unsure. admires her strength of will and intelligence.
    XXXXXXXaurora ✘ positive ✘ her strategic skills and talents are respected, good outlook on her.
    XXXXXXXsolstice ✘ neutral ✘ she's appreciated by him, but so far, has done nothing to impress him.
    XXXXXXXcicero ✘ positive ✘ sometimes a little childish and nags at dremora, but he does good for the pack
    XXXXXXXmaunx ✘ positive ✘ another he looks at as his own son, trusts him with almost anything.
    XXXXXXXdela ✘ neutral ✘ she's calm and mature, not something you see often. finds her reliable.
    XXXXXXXkatara ✘ positive ✘ so gentle, so sweet, stronger love interest possibility. her calm nature keeps him calm and well-minded.
    XXXXXXXtalisa ✘ positive ✘ her shyness is adorable, and he often wants to check in on her to see how she's doing. possible love interest.

B L A K E L Y
    XX female ✘ salem pack ✘ healer ✘ five ✘ love interest; n/a

XXXXXXXakela ✘ positive ✘ what she wouldn't do for him, nothing. she respects him more than anybody else. possible love interest.
    XXXXXXXastra ✘ positive ✘ well respected, much like akela, and trustworthy. sometimes a little unsure, due to her coldness.
    XXXXXXXraziel ✘ neutral ✘ irritable to her, gets tired of cleaning her wounds, but still respects and acknowledges her presence.
    XXXXXXXadryan ✘ neutral ✘ she'll jump to the gun to help the fae with her injuries, but can sometimes be a bit overwhelming.
    XXXXXXXaerix ✘ positive ✘ much kinder than adryan, appreciatively. but a little quirky with her attitude towards akela.
    XXXXXXXthanatos ✘ negative ✘ she hasn't interacted much with this brute, but so far, she isn't pleased with his image.
    XXXXXXXzavia ✘ positive ✘ considered a close friend, blake doesn't like to open up to many people, but she's an exception.
    XXXXXXXvamon ✘ positive ✘ possible love interest, calm character, enjoys his sense of humor and personality.
    XXXXXXXjinx ✘ negative ✘ no wolf has ever gotten on her nerves so much. blake goes out of her way to avoid her.
    XXXXXXXatlas ✘ neutral ✘ she's fine with him at the moment, though his laziness is somewhat obnoxious to her.
    XXXXXXXmaverick ✘ positive ✘ another possible love interest, appreciates his devotion to the pack and his respect for her.
    XXXXXXXduke ✘ neutral ✘ such a jerk sometimes. she'd love to smack him around and show him that she's important, too.
    XXXXXXXmazikeen ✘ neutral ✘ she's unsure about maze, but willing to get to know her and help with whatever she needs.
Last edited by evixtus on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π’π€π‹π„πŒ π–πŽπŽπƒπ’ ] ✘ discussion / open

Postby royalty. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:41 am

okay, guys. we can start!
      i just fully updated all the rankings and packs, so if you haven't finished your form your safe cx
      i just made the first post. the main thread's link is on the front page.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π’π€π‹π„πŒ π–πŽπŽπƒπ’ ] ✘ discussion / open

Postby dakotaawolven » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:15 am

@royalty, your relations chart has raziel as beta,
    but I thought someone else had reserved that