☞ The Wizarding Discussion Thread ☜

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☞ relations ☜

Postby cinnamonroll » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:27 am

reserving for relations
cinnamonroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☞ building blocks ☜

Postby bizou » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:53 pm

res for relations
bizou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☞ The Wizarding Discussion Thread ☜

Postby Heda » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:11 am

yeah we could have passwords, I would have to think of some or we could all come up with some and pick the ones we prefer more?

I am working on a starter post guys but my computer is kind of broken and working on a computer that isn't my own so it might take a little longer then it should.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..cosmos.. » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:01 am

I will try and post my relations soon if I can.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:39 am

Going to post the starting post soon. Hoping that everyone will post in the week following that post. If not I will PM those who do not post after a week or so
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☞ Polish; Cecylia Sówka ☜

Postby Moon's Blood » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:20 am

Full name; Cecylia Ewelina Sówka
    Nick names; Cecylia (pronounced se-sil-yah), Cecily, or whatever seems fitting.
    Age; seventeen
    Born; October 30th in the Praga District, Warsaw, Poland.

House; Gryffindor
    Blood-Status; Muggle-born
    Wand; Ebony wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾ inch.
    Patronus; Hippogriff
    Familiar; Griffe, a Northern Spotted Owl, who can be a little nippy at times.

Gender; female
    Sexuality; bisexual
    Skin, Hair, & Eyes; fair, freckled skin, reddish-brown hair, and dark hazel eyes.
    Stature; small frame, little less than average bust, with slightly wider hips. Rather short with a height of five foot. A little more muscle mass than an average girl her size.

Main traits; quiet but strong-willed
    Positive traits; observant, patient, caring, intelligent, humble, and easy-going
    Negative traits; reserved, stubborn, indecisive, quirky, timid, and a little clumsy
    Talents; fast learner, fairly decent at Quidditch (at least in Poland). She's got a particular knack for Transfiguration.

History; Cecily grew up primarily in the Praga district of Poland, which, for a long while, was considered the worst of slums. She didn't have a particularly easy life, and she had to grow up fast because muggle Warsaw wasn't the place for small children. Luckily, her mother was kind and her father was caring yet firm. Her mother, Eden, was from Ireland and moved to Poland only after falling in love with Cecylia's father, Julian. They met in London while Julian was visiting his mother, and Eden was on Holiday. Not long after meeting, the couple were falling fast for each other. Before long they were engaged and married. Eden moved back to Poland with him to start a family.
    Cecylia was the eldest of six. She was 4 years old when her first sibling, Leon, was born. Cecily had to help raise her siblings from a young age. Though Warsaw was still a slum when Cecylia was young, it was slowly becoming more and more of a fascinating, artistic district.
    Cecily was always a little different; she never seemed to fit in much at school or at home. At night, after her siblings were asleep, she would always climb to the roof of their small little home and look at the stars, just so she could be alone with the stars. Once she turned eleven she received a letter explaining that she had magical abilities. This shocked both of her parents, but the letter could not have come at a better time. The letter arrived while Cecylia's grandmother, Cathleen Sówka, was visiting. It was then that Cecily found out that her father's mother was a squib! It was then that her parents decided it may be best for Cecylia to live with her grandmother in London. At least for the duration of her schooling. The certainly didn't love her any less because she was a witch; in fact, it was because of their love that they were letting her take class at Hogwarts. Cecily still visits her family on holiday and tells them all about her experiences (as much as she can, anyway). She's never been one to turn down an adventure, and Hogwarts was certainly no exception. She even has hopes of being a chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, rather than just an alternative seeker.

{apollogizes for the long history, I kind of got off on a tangent with her family tree ^^; }
Last edited by Moon's Blood on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Moon's Blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:34 am

sorry guys, you must think this is dead but it is not!
      Just with the holidays and my birthday it has been
      hard to get on so please finish relationships and I pr
      omise I am trying to get a reply up.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy, » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:36 am

can't wait to start!!
galaxy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moon's Blood » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:39 am

galaxy, wrote:can't wait to start!!

Me too. I'll try and get some relations up today.

And also, happy (possibly late?) birthday, Heda !
Moon's Blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☞ Cecylia's Relations ☜

Postby Moon's Blood » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:40 am

ℂ𝕖𝕔𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕒'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤
    ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Greysonpos/neu ;; Cecylia finds Greyson to be an interesting person, however, with him being a grade above her, she doesn't have too many classes with him. In the common room, he always seem so calm and collected. She did notice that they share the same wand wood.
      Charliepos ;; At first, Cecylia wasn't too sure of Charlie, but he's kind of grown on her. She's spoken with him a few times, but she's always worried about being a bother. Still, things always seem easier when Charlie is around; like she doesn't have to worry as much.
      ( france )pos/neu/neg ;; tbd
      Arminapos/neu ;; Armina has the spot of seeker that Cecylia had hoped of getting, but she can't deny that Armina is a very talented seeker. In a way, Cecylia looks up to Armina.
      Bookerneu ;; Cecylia wouldn't mind getting to know Booker a little better, but at the same time she's worried she'd just bother him. He does seem rather provocative and lazy though.

Amisipos/neu ;; Amisi seems to have a strong will like Cecylia. She hasn't spoken much with the Ravenclaw (due to her timid nature) but Cecylia notices the way she carries herself through the halls.
      ( greece )pos/neu/neg ;; tbd
      Piperpos/neu ;; Cecylia admires how confident Piper seems, not to mention how intelligent she is. Cecylia isn't lacking intelligence by any means, but Piper definitely isn't afraid to tell you what she really thinks.
      Oliviapos ;; Olivia seems quite fun and creative. And they do share a desire to stay in shape. Plus Olivia is a seeker on Ravenclaw's Quidditch team, Cecylia is only an alternate seeker for Gryffindor, but is hoping to make it as a chaser this year.
      ( spain )pos/neu/neg ;; tbd
      Danijelneu ;; Danijel's charm sort of makes Cecylia uneasy. It's almost like he's a little too charming. However, she does respect his wit and creativity.

Walterpos ;; Cecylia doesn't know much about Walter yet (aside from the fact that he is the owner of the noisy owl named Crow) but he seems like a sweet guy. She'll always give him a small smile when she passes in the halls or the library.
      Delilahneu/neg-ish(?) ;; Delilah seems so fragile and childish. Cecylia isn't quite sure she could handle the Hufflepuff, still she'd be willing to try had the occasion occur.
      Cameronpos/neu ;; Something, whether it's her accent or her vibrant red hair, something about Cameron reminds Cecylia of her mother. The two could probably be good friends if Cecylia wasn't so reserved.
      Senneu ;; Cecylia doesn't see much of the Hufflepuff, aside from on the Quidditch pitch. He makes a pretty good beater, but that's about all she knows of him.
      Arlottaneu ;; Arlotta seems a bit dim to Cecylia, but what she lacks in intelligences she seems to make up for in nice-ness. However, she does seem slightly egotistical at times.
      Noelneu ;; Noel seems quite gullible, but Cecylia notices his gentle demeanor. She doesn't see much of the Hufflepuff since she's a seventh year, but he seems nice enough.

Marleypos/neu ;; Marley and Cecylia seem to have an unspoken respect for each other. Cecylia definitely wouldn't mind learning more about the Slytherin girl, maybe she could even make a friend (which seems a little hard for Cecylia to come by).
      Annaneu ;; Cecylia mostly knows about Anna by her distinctive white cat. It's not that she doesn't like the Slytherin girl, it's just that she's never spoken with her much.
      Adrienpos/neu ;; Possibly due to them sharing a native country, Cecylia has grown a bit of a liking to the Slytherin boy. She hasn't really spoke with him, but he seems nice enough, and his cat seems sweet too.
      Davineu ;; Cecylia has never cared much for arrogant people, and Davi gives off an arrogant vibe. But, as is Cecylia's nature, she isn't one quick to judge.
      Alistairneu ;; Cecylia doesn't have much to do with Alistair. He's got a sort of heir about him that she just can't quite figure out. She hasn't had much contact with the Slytherin boy, so she's not going to jump to any conclusions about him just yet.
      Lyricneu/neg-ish ;; Lyric seems harsh and unforgiving, not to mention loud. Yet, there's something in her eyes that makes Cecylia wonder what could be going through her mind.
Last edited by Moon's Blood on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moon's Blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me