(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[♕] ─ ❝ joining?

yOOOOOoo :0
56%
maybe?
28%
nOOOOOoo >:0
16%

Total votes : 50

Postby galaxial » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:53 am

[MOBILE] hello everyone !

my apologies for my absence, i’ve been caught up with school, as well as personal reasons that have contributed to my break. as it is the long weekend, i’ll definitely be pulling myself together. i know apologizing wont do much, and i’m sorry for that. <: lunar is currently on a hiatus, as well as the fact that she has excluded herself from the roleplay, so i understand if she doesn’t feel too obligated to check in as often. she’ll still be remaining mod; i am also considering getting another set of helping hands if anyone is interested.

that being said, Husky360’s form looks fine to me. xthanus is accepted [ if you’d like to participate in tournaments and give yourself a shot at getting a higher rank, please let me know ]. c: i’ll be PMing people who they’re paired up with tournaments today/tomorrow ! have fun, everyone.

my activity will probably flunctuate a bit more, so if i’m missing out something big, do feel free to contact me offsite [ dA: galaxiali | FR: laxi ].

she/her pronouns are fine to use if anyone was wondering. i really have no preference.

thank you all for your patience. <3
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // d+f; open [a wolf roleplay].

Postby ghostface. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:05 am

ah, thank you for the message! i will be posting my characters momentarily. i'd be happy to be a set of helping hands as well if you're interested in having me.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:24 am

galaxial no worries! We all need a break every now and then. I'm usually on every day so, if you needed some help I'd be more than happy to oblige c:
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:37 am

I'm on daily and always open to help :3
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:46 am

reach for the light ➴ ➵➶
Imageand in a heartbeat the fear takes hold
▬▬deep in the storm there’s a place▬▬
    that’s soft and still ➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴where the road waits to be taken
➴ ➵ ➶➴
      if you only will the voices
➶➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➵
insideyoucanleadyoursoulastray
➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴[➴ ➵ ➶➴ ➵ ➶➴➶➴
      - kauri - four years old - female - mateless - custos (scout)

Kauri is a rather mischievous individual, and often finds herself exploring new scents, sounds, and objects. She'd been this way since the day she was born into her world, one of solitude. No, she had not been brought into the world and abandoned as soon as said and done, rather she had been born into a pack, one that was thriving. She acquired the traits of a destined alphess, and was trained by her forebears, who were thoroughly intense. As Kauri aged, and grew into her body, her jaws became stronger, her ears acute to the smallest of sounds, and she came to have a rather immense and muscular stature. She easily became the alphess of her pack, and they continued to prosper; though her luck seemed to fade as their pack was plagued with disease and famine. There came a day when they were besieged by the pack north of them, and ruled them ruthlessly. Kauri was fortunate enough to escape, though as a dismal outcome, her family perished. Kauri fled far south, and one day found herself upon the woods of Amanitas where she built her pack. The seasons have changed since then, and she has grown older, but the traces of her old life remain, the pack she lost to the flame.

Kauri has a a alluring flaxen brown coat, speckled with various shades of grey. Her chest is painted in white, and her stomach likewise. Her pelt is rather thick come winter, while it seems to thin out during the dry seasons, which she is quite grateful for on blistering or balmy summer days. She has honey amber eyes, and perfectly triangular ears. Kauri's stature is rather broad, and unusual for a female, though she doesn't seem to mind considering she isn't after pleasing males let alone any wolf. She has a petite snout, however they behold long and powerful jaws, perfect for breaking the backs of small prey animals, or ripping apart her enemies. Kauri has long, slender legs that carry her large build, all four paws ending with blunt claws.
Last edited by ghostface. on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:58 am

his past;;
      Kodiak was born into a small, tight knit pack. His forebears were preoccupied with his sibilings, and were fixated upon heredity and carrying on the bloodlines, which they had done for centuries. He grew older, though spent much of his time as a solitary brute, roaming the forests he knew so well. He did not mind the life of solitude, however did not mind being in the company of others. Kodiak acquired needed skills over the course of two years, he heeded his surroundings, and became a skilled hunter; he lurked soundlessly, leaping upon his unsuspecting prey, executing it with a single blow. His paws were swift and inaudible; he knew to slow his breathing as to remain unheard, he needn't his forebears to evade and reject him for not being to first born or perhaps the strongest amongst his siblings. Kodiak certainly wasn't weak, and he took it upon himself to prove it so. He spent every waking moment enhancing his skills; then came the day he challenged his father for the Alpha rank, killing him in the process. Kodiak acted without remorse; he had been a ruthless and cruel wolf and Kodiak acknowledged his decision to act without mercy. Kodiak ruled with ease, however ensured that they obeyed his every command. He has led his thriving pack since, until he erratically left his pack, finding himself apart of a pack he had grown to love, not minding the rank he holds. Kodiak often finds himself holding the omega rank in the few packs he's been apart of, largely due to has lack of interest in procuring higher ranks despite his ability to. He is not the sort to boast, much less reveal his capabilities, but more so the observant, careful sort. His past has been wrought with loss, particularly in regards to his previous mate whom he lost along with his pack with the exception of Kauri. He'd been in love once. Avian. He's not sure if he could ever love another like her. He's not sure he cares to.
      him in general;;
      He has a thick, black pelt with scattered silver hairs. He has deep blue eyes that resemble that of the night sky, the glimmer in his eyes similar to that of the stars. Kodiak is not quite as large as most male wolves, however, he has a rather muscular build which tends to intimidate others, largely due to the fact it causes him to appear as an immense wolf, especially when compared to the leaner and lankier. Kodiak has massive jaws, which serve perfectly for breaking the backs of smaller prey animals and executing larger prey animals on an unaccompanied hunt. He is a rather thoughtful wolf, however, with wits and humor. He enjoys bringing great jubilation to others, more importantly to those closest to him. Kodiak tends to be more reserved, though has his frivolous moments as an omega might. Kodiak is three years of age, and lacking any love interest at the present moment in his efforts to heal his past, he serves as a scout (custos) for his present pack.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:19 pm

@all aaa thank you all ! ^^

@Kenstai i love your coding,, aa your forms look 'aight to me ! accepted, you may start
      roleplaying. additionally, if you'd like to participate in tournaments, please let me know.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostface. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:18 pm

thank youuu. who is open? i'll get a post up asap. also, yes, i'd like to participate in the tournament! also, if i didn't already mention it, i think both kauri and kodiak would be best suited for sanctus?
Last edited by ghostface. on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostface.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:02 pm

kenstai I have Eden out collecting moss, if you want one of your charries to bump up her c:

edit: never mind, I just realized that both your characters are part of sanctus and Eden is part of sanctum xd
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:24 am

@Kenstai raine’s coming back from a hunt, if you’d like
      either of your chars to speak with her. c: she’s with rhae
      gar. most sanctus wolves are out and about around the b
      orders patrolling.

i’ll add them both on the front page once i’m on PC.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me